It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush Flashes 'El Diablo' Hand Signal During Queen's Visit

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2007 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by mecheng
Another thing, he never went to school there. Why would he have any allegiance to UT other than him being from Texas (kids maybe?).

Oh I dont know perhaps being the former Governer of Texas maybe ?

posted on May, 10 2007 @ 12:32 PM
link   
now that I think about it. that other poster is right. he is doing the shocker....the debauchery that must go on behind closed doors over at the palace.

posted on May, 10 2007 @ 12:40 PM
link   
He's not fidgeting and it's not a nervous gesture... it's deliberate and he's done it many times before...

And his wife...

And his kids...

If he's just so damn proud of being from Texas why does he feel the need to show his pride even while being photographed with the queen? Unless he's just so immature that he's just joking around (like a little kid putting up the peace sign behind another kids head) which very well could be the reason for the smirk on his face. If so... what a complete embarrassment this guy is.

posted on May, 10 2007 @ 12:45 PM
link   

what a complete embarrassment this guy is.

Maybe but in a few short years we will have Hillary as President and a whole new bunch of conspiracies to talk about.

posted on May, 10 2007 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by RWPBR

Another thing, he never went to school there. Why would he have any allegiance to UT other than him being from Texas (kids maybe?).

Do all Texans run around flashing the hook-em sign? Or typically just students and alumni from UT? What I’m saying is if it's a UT sign, and he doesn't have any allegiance to UT, why flash as much as he does?

posted on May, 10 2007 @ 12:49 PM
link   
The 3 times I have seen Bush in person somebody in the crowd always flashed the horns or yelled "Hook'em Horns" and he responds in kind.

posted on May, 10 2007 @ 12:52 PM
link   
he is waving it in our face and lauging at all of us.
any other option is not sellable to me.

Skull and Bones, NWO, and basicly screw you...thats what it means.
Little boy at a photo shoot is right.

posted on May, 10 2007 @ 12:57 PM
link   

The 3 times I have seen Bush in person somebody in the crowd always flashed the horns or yelled "Hook'em Horns" and he responds in kind.

Ok, that probably explains why in the pictures he always seems to be looking away from the camera in some other direction while flashing the sign (I really didn't think he was reptilian or satanic).

But for God's sake, can't the guy just have just an ounce of maturity and dignity to keep his hands to his side for a few minutes while he's being photographed with someone as important as the Queen of England? I mean is he that impulsive that as soon as someone yells "hook em longhorns" he feels it necessary to ignore the work at hand and flash back in kind?

I guess in this case it explains the picture. He's holding his composure only flashing a little sign so the queen can't see. Again, what an embarrassment.

posted on May, 10 2007 @ 01:01 PM
link   
you guys make it sound like ADD for heaven sakes.

[edit on 10-5-2007 by junglelord]

posted on May, 10 2007 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Satan Displays Bush 'Hook 'em' Hand Gesture; Is The Devil a UT Fan Too?

Usually I blow this stuff off. But something isn't sitting right with me.

Oh yea...it didn't sit right with me either.

Even stranger though was something in your link.
I hope this isn't too off topic.

This image of the "devil":

The exact facial shape of the "devil" there is something I'd seen before in a strange dream. It's the second time I'd seen that facial structure in the real world, or a variation of it.

Here is the FIRST time I'd come across it. I was shocked when I'd found these Ubaid sculptures people have connected to the Annunuaki story from ancient Iraq matched my dream:

Now...add the horns...it's almost the same thing.

WTF?

Very strange, it gave me a chill.

posted on May, 10 2007 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Essan
The real question is why on Earth people spend so much time looking for such innocuous things ...... What are they trying to divert our attention away from?

No-one will never know the answer to that question...

I wonder what everyone would think if they saw a photo of him picking his nose with his pinky? The end of the world? Start the NWO, maybe?

Dear God, I don't want to know what people will think if he scratches his ass... "He's got a probe!! He's an alien"

posted on May, 10 2007 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Ok, that probably explains why in the pictures he always seems to be looking away from the camera in some other direction while flashing the sign (I really didn't think he was reptilian or satanic).

But for God's sake, can't the guy just have just an ounce of maturity and dignity to keep his hands to his side for a few minutes while he's being photographed with someone as important as the Queen of England? I mean is he that impulsive that as soon as someone yells "hook em longhorns" he feels it necessary to ignore the work at hand and flash back in kind?

I guess in this case it explains the picture. He's holding his composure only flashing a little sign so the queen can't see. Again, what an embarrassment.

Its definitely the hook 'em Horns sign. In general, I don't see why people get so bothered over this. Its no different than if he were to wave at the person in the audience, IMO.

Even in this case, I don't think its a big deal at all. In fact, I think its actually a good thing that he's willing to acknowledge and interact with the public even in this simple way (assuming he doesn't know the person he's responding to). It shows that perhaps he considers the average person to be important enough to acknowledge.

posted on May, 10 2007 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Plus, Bush's wife Laura is a UT graduate, and is his daughter Jenna. So there is a family connection to UT beyond Bush being from Texas and being the former Governor of Texas.

If this pic is real, which is entirely possible, I think its related to the UT thing, not something sinister.

posted on May, 10 2007 @ 02:02 PM
link   
OK its UT...I am now convinced he does not belong to Skull and Bones

posted on May, 10 2007 @ 02:13 PM
link   

It is obvious that he is saying he just gave the Queen "The Shocker"
Judging from the look on her face I think she fancied it.

OMG LOL LOL LOL

Dear god, you made me cry on that one lol... ah she fancied it lol..

Ahem, anyways, looks photo shopped to me, personally, however seeing that Bush is about as elegant as a road kill while presenting a state dinner for the queen, I wouldn't put it past him to do something this stupid..

Looks like Mrs. Bush is doing the exact same thing though.. I bet it was a immature prank/bet he made with his buddies (most where bonesmen after all)

posted on May, 10 2007 @ 02:24 PM
link   
It is really unhealthy to let hatred of anyone cloud your vision. He has a long association with sports and in particular the Longhorns.

So are all of these students in Bush's home state members of this Satanic Cult or are they actually Longhorn Fans?

Source

Created in 1955 by head cheerleader Harley Clark, Jr., the Hook ’em, Horns hand signal is recognized worldwide as the symbol of the Texas Longhorns. The Hook ’em sign is created by extending your pinky and index finger and tucking your middle and ring fingers under your thumb. The Hook ’em signal was named the top college hand sign by Sports Illustrated. The Texas Exes (alumni association) is celebrating the 50th anniversary of the Hook ‘em hand signal this year with multiple events and programs.

Source2

President George W. Bush holds up a University of Texas Longhorns jersey with head football coach Mack Brown, as they give the 'Hook Em Horns' sign, Tuesday, Feb. 14, 2006 on the South Lawn of the White House, during ceremonies to honor the 2005 NCAA Football Champions. White House photo by Paul Morse

I see believing the garbage on "Prison Planet" as being nearly equivalent to an adult believing in the "Easter Bunny" or the "Tooth Fairy". There may be an occasional fact there but it is mostly wild unfounded speculation or downright lies.

Prison Planet is in a political parties hip pocket. Of course I don't need to say which. As I read these articles, my decision that intelligent people don't join Political Parties is reinforced greatly. Even worse than what both parties will stoop to, is how they take advantage of the uninformed and peoples superstitions to manipulate them. Don't let them fool you. This is all about power and if it sounds bizarre or outlandish it is.

I can visualize Soros and Jones discussing all the fun they will have as Dictators in the society they are trying to trick us into. Bush is bad. Jones and his com-padres are monsters.

What more can I say about people who fabricate this stuff? They are bad people and I would not recommend buying a used car from them

[edit on 5/10/2007 by Blaine91555]

posted on May, 10 2007 @ 02:31 PM
link   
this is what I've always wanted.

A president with no repsect for anything or anyone.

this might have been funny during prom, but for goodness sakes have some tact. this isn't your high school dance.

"whats the big deal?"

this man is suppose to represent the people of this nation. If I were given the chance to meet the queen of england, I wouldn't be throwing up my "party on" sign.

but, I guess he's bigger than that and does whatever the hell he wants.

posted on May, 10 2007 @ 03:03 PM
link   
I agree that most likely someone in the audience yelled out "hook-em-longhorns" and George, thinking it might be disrespectful, gives just a little sign, out of view from the queen, rather than the all-out sign one normally gives when someone yells "hook-em-longhorns". That sneeky little guy sure put over on the 'ol queen, hense the look from out of the corner of his eye and the smirk on his face.

It looks to me like Laura was just about ready to flash the sign as well when the picture was taken. Looks like she was able to hold out a little longer than George could.

posted on May, 10 2007 @ 03:09 PM
link   
I think George just has a good sense of humour.
BTW I didnt know his daughter was HOTTTT....OHHH BABY

posted on May, 10 2007 @ 03:42 PM
link   
IMO hes probably cracking his middle knuckle with his thumb. do it right now and youll form a gesture like his. unless your missing fingers.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join