It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ask me any question I will tell you the answer

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2007 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by ambigram
Hello deaman,

i have three questions that i would like you to answer:

the first being what do i want from life right now, and when will i get it.

the second is what is my calling, where will end up in life.

the third is what were my past lives like (my dob is2/7/1991)

thank you for your time.

Pt.

Right now, it seems your biggest search is to know who you are, and you want answers, but you will not get them now.

I believe you will do well in business or science related work.

Only you know what you were in your past lives if you had any at all. You seem to me a soul that has not yet mastered your inner confidence.

That seems to me the best place to find your answers, and once you have this base, the rest will follow.

Very few peoiple, actually do what they want to do, they just become defeated in what they have.

To know what you want from others, means you must first get to know 'yourself' and this will come, in time.

[edit on 23/5/2007 by deaman88]

posted on May, 23 2007 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by deaman88

Originally posted by wisefoolishness
am in the process of getting my drivers liscense.

You won't pass first time, and it will be a black car, but not sure of the make of vehicle. Ford?

[edit on 21/5/2007 by deaman88]

that sucks, how many times will it take? would the car be a pontiac maybe?

posted on May, 25 2007 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Hi, I'm a fifty-something male born November 24th in California. I am currently in Los Angeles. I recently lost someone very dear to me and am still working through the grief process. In addition, I have some concerns regarding my son and how his life is playing out. I have been looking for someone to share my life with but have been "unattached" for several years now.

My question/s: what will be the outcome of my search for love and will my son ever get his act together? Also, any related information about my life that may come to you would be appreciated. Thanks.

posted on May, 26 2007 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Hmmmn where to start?

Give me some numbers for the power ball...

Got any good stock tips?

Answer this and Ill take you seriously, whats my sisters name?

posted on May, 29 2007 @ 06:12 PM
link   
ok, you got something right, i failed the first test by one question. i believe you.

posted on May, 29 2007 @ 07:11 PM
link   
My question/s: what will be the outcome of my search for love and will my son ever get his act together? Also, any related information about my life that may come to you would be appreciated. Thanks.

Hi Stormrider, Your search for love, is a search for companionship, and the warmth you receive. I think when you wrote this, you had a person in mind. What is the fear of making a decision you might later regret?

Your son, is he like 38 years old? divorce? or never take advantage of what has been offered 'The easy way is the lazyman's way'
Sometimes we gotta let the ones we love make a mistake themselves, rather than being told what to avoid failure in something by more experienced ones.

That way, they will repspect you more, then they will need your care again, the merrygoround of being a parent. You will find what you seek, even if you might consider it to be brief

[edit on 29/5/2007 by deaman88]

posted on May, 29 2007 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by redseal

Answer this and Ill take you seriously, whats my sisters name?

Firstly I really don't feel the need to have to try and impress you (what are you like 15-17?), I already did that by the fact you were compelled to write.

Secondly this ain't a place where you would ask questions which you already know the answer too?

I felt for some reason, the sound with 'sandra' in the word, like cassandra or alissandra.

[edit on 29/5/2007 by deaman88]

posted on May, 29 2007 @ 07:23 PM
link   
you'll get it second time around, and what car do you want? it won't be the one, but it will be similar and you will love it in the end

posted on May, 29 2007 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Never mind.

[edit on 5/29/2007 by Stormrider]

posted on May, 30 2007 @ 07:36 PM
link   

you'll get it second time around, and what car do you want? it won't be the one, but it will be similar and you will love it in the end

yep, i passed it today.

posted on May, 30 2007 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Hello

Male born on 10/31/1982

I would like to know why am I being ignored by a lot of people.

I am having a lot of trouble finding a job, will I find one?

Going through a lot lately. Where is my life headed?

thank you

posted on May, 30 2007 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Hi I am a clairvoyant.

I want to see if I can remotely see you or your life.

Hey I play poker quite regularly, will I ever make it to the world series of poker?

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Ok, I'll get into this. I can't believe I'm doing this...

I'm 17 years old, Male, about to be a senior in high school.

-What will the outcome of my life be in the next year and the next 4 years?

-Describe the girl that I want to talk to.

EDIT: please u2u me with the answer.

[edit on 31-5-2007 by Striker122]

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 01:16 AM
link   
I'd just like to know how to figure out my past lives and if they are influencing me in anyway.
Also, will I be successful with the written word?

Thanks

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Hi Deaman88,

I read Tarot cards and I am usually always very accurate, but I have a particular issue Im worried about and wanted to ask you a question to see if you and I have the same outcome in mind (a second opinion, if you will
)

My husband wants to leave his job so we can move back home. In order to do this he has to fail a career development test. Once he fails this test, they will either send us home or try to retrain him into another career feild. Even if they try to retrain him, all he has to do is fail another test and they will send us home afterall. I was wondering when you think we will be able to go back home? Sooner or later?

my cards indicate to me that we will be moving in the fall. But Im not sure if it is home, or a place where they will retrain him. What do you think? When do you think we will move back home?

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by dascorp
Hello

Male born on 10/31/1982

I would like to know why am I being ignored by a lot of people.

I am having a lot of trouble finding a job, will I find one?

Going through a lot lately. Where is my life headed?

thank you

First of all, people may not be taking you seriously. The stress you feel is holding you back - Lose it.

You think you are going nowhere fast, but you will stop being ignored when you change the thing that most annoys people. You will get some work, but not what you want to do.

Eventually, if you let go and somehow connect to your inner self, you will be more 'synchronized' and you will appreciate what is on offer, and opportunities will arise for better job prospects from there.

Oh and have faith (not in religion, in your own powers), cause you're losing it fast, along with your confidence.

I gotta say this: Be Kool.

[edit on 1/6/2007 by deaman88]

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by AcesInTheHole

Hey I play poker quite regularly, will I ever make it to the world series of poker?

You might, but here's the problem, you are gonna make some windfalls, but not significant enough to get throuth to the finals, unless one thing happens...If your skills, are matched with a certain amount of luck, and by this I mean slightly guided hopes, you could get a real lucky break, but if you do get there, you will only make it up to the second round, not beyond.

Greedy Beast.

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowedRedemption
I'd just like to know how to figure out my past lives and if they are influencing me in anyway.
Also, will I be successful with the written word?

Thanks

Your answer may be a bit wild and 'out there', but here's the deal...you are here as a result of all that you have seen or been, if we were to consider the notion of past lives.

Your past lives have a direct effect on what you are facing now. The key is to listen to your inner conscience, and not that what is exposed to you through mainstream communications methods such as media, politics and religion, as they are taking away your individualism, and guiding you towards conformity and an acceptance that you cannot function without their assitance or advice.

As for the written word and success, I suggest you write more, and really understand how to utilize words, to tap into other's interests, not your own.

Writing is a great skill, bestowed upon those who are eloquent, and influential, which results in a peice that can move the passive reader.

KNow this learning = knowledge = power - the triumvulus of life...

...Now ask yourself, do you have these qualities, this power? if so, then you will be a wrtier. If you haven't kept a journal then this will not happen for you.

Keep your options open.

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by nisurastar
Hi Deaman88,

I read Tarot cards and I am usually always very accurate, but I have a particular issue Im worried about and wanted to ask you a question to see if you and I have the same outcome in mind (a second opinion, if you will
)

My husband wants to leave his job so we can move back home. In order to do this he has to fail a career development test. Once he fails this test, they will either send us home or try to retrain him into another career feild. Even if they try to retrain him, all he has to do is fail another test and they will send us home afterall. I was wondering when you think we will be able to go back home? Sooner or later?

my cards indicate to me that we will be moving in the fall. But Im not sure if it is home, or a place where they will retrain him. What do you think? When do you think we will move back home?

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 09:16 PM
link   
thank you deaman88

You said that I would find a job, I would like to know what kind of a job and I would like to know what kind of powers are you talking about?

Here is some of what has happened to me lately there is more that I would not like to talk about.

I want to reenlist in the army, but I do not know if they will take me now, the reason being is I enlisted a year ago, went to basic training, fractured both of my hips (femoral neck) while in training. Then I was sent to Physical Training Rehabilitation Program (PTRP) not a very good place for injured soldiers to heal. I was at that place for four months and I did not heal within the time that they gave me. So the army discharged me.

The Major of the Physical Rehabilitation clinic said I would need to wait six months, and then get a waiver.
I am healed now and trying to get back in shape. I don't know if I would get in this June and July.
After I was discharged I move to LA hoping I could get a job, I failed, so I moved back to my home town and can't get a job here either. With college loans and credit card loans on my back I don't know what will happen.
So do you see me joining the military?

[edit on 1-6-2007 by dascorp]

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join