Ask me any question I will tell you the answer

page: 3
5
<< 1  2    4 >>

log in

join

posted on Jun, 2 2007 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Thanks deaman88 you've confirmed some of my suspicions. Thanks again.




posted on Jun, 2 2007 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by nisurastar
Hi Deaman88,

I read Tarot cards and I am usually always very accurate, but I have a particular issue Im worried about and wanted to ask you a question to see if you and I have the same outcome in mind (a second opinion, if you will
)

My husband wants to leave his job so we can move back home. In order to do this he has to fail a career development test. Once he fails this test, they will either send us home or try to retrain him into another career feild. Even if they try to retrain him, all he has to do is fail another test and they will send us home afterall. I was wondering when you think we will be able to go back home? Sooner or later?

my cards indicate to me that we will be moving in the fall. But Im not sure if it is home, or a place where they will retrain him. What do you think? When do you think we will move back home?



Don't be worried, the answer is already known to you as to what you want.

Your husband should think twice about the test, as you don't wanna go. Your husband is all for it, for it is an escape for him, and one that he will enjoy, more than you. The grass is not always greener on the other side.

However, if you really have a good talent, you can go anywhere, as at the endof the day, YOU make and take the impoarrtant decisions, not your husband.

Your cards are telling you to stay put. don't lose sight of what you want, if you wanna go home, then its kool, but if you don't wanna go home, just watch and see how naturally things will hppen in your favour. Your husband failing the course is not a good idea, it will be embarrassing if he returned home after faliure, just ask you parents.



[edit on 2/6/2007 by deaman88]



posted on Jun, 2 2007 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by deaman88

Don't be worried, the answer is already known to you as to what you want.

Your husband should think twice about the test, as you don't wanna go. Your husband is all for it, for it is an escape for him, and one that he will enjoy, more than you. The grass is not always greener on the other side.

However, if you really have a good talent, you can go anywhere, as at the endof the day, YOU make and take the impoarrtant decisions, not your husband.

Your cards are telling you to stay put. don't lose sight of what you want, if you wanna go home, then its kool, but if you don't wanna go home, just watch and see how naturally things will hppen in your favour. Your husband failing the course is not a good idea, it will be embarrassing if he returned home after faliure, just ask you parents.



[edit on 2/6/2007 by deaman88]


Im sorry Deaman88, but you really got some points wrong. You suggest moving home is the opposite of what I want, but its completly untrue! Also man of your points either dont exist in the situation or are the opposite of what you suggest. what you said goes against my intuition on the subject. Sorry...



posted on Jun, 2 2007 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by nisurastar
what you said goes against my intuition on the subject.


[edit on 2/6/2007 by deaman88]

That's ok but read carefully what I said, and lets see how things pan out in the fall.

[edit on 2/6/2007 by deaman88]



posted on Jun, 3 2007 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Alright, here I go.. This person is in my dreams, and that person is someone I care about... Why? Why can't it just leave me alone? I have way too many problems to even deal with that right now... I can't, I just can't..

[edit on 3-6-2007 by MadSeason313]



posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Usully, if a person is in your dreams alot, it is because they re calling you. Maybe it is simply a matter of a quick call, or maybe a letter.

Alternatively, you could be thinking about this person alot of late, and you are trying to come to terms with something you feel inside, like closure to the way you look at that individual, it could be you getting more mature.

I sense this is a male person for sonme reason



posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 08:43 PM
link   
maybe you did not see my questions

Here they are again, if you can answer them it would be a great help to me

thank you deaman88

You said that I would find a job, I would like to know what kind of a job and I would like to know what kind of powers are you talking about?

Here is some of what has happened to me lately there is more that I would not like to talk about.

I want to reenlist in the army, but I do not know if they will take me now, the reason being is I enlisted a year ago, went to basic training, fractured both of my hips (femoral neck) while in training. Then I was sent to Physical Training Rehabilitation Program (PTRP) not a very good place for injured soldiers to heal. I was at that place for four months and I did not heal within the time that they gave me. So the army discharged me.

The Major of the Physical Rehabilitation clinic said I would need to wait six months, and then get a waiver.
I am healed now and trying to get back in shape. I don't know if I would get in this June and July.
After I was discharged I move to LA hoping I could get a job, I failed, so I moved back to my home town and can't get a job here either. With college loans and credit card loans on my back I don't know what will happen.
So do you see me joining the military?



posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Yeah, it was my cousin, he passed away a couple of years ago.. sucks



posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 12:59 AM
link   
OOPS////////////////////////////......................

[edit on 5-6-2007 by MadSeason313]



posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 01:05 AM
link   
'i am 25 years old and i am currently thinking of a career change.. right now i am a mortgage broker and the current market is horrible, and i am going to make a move. I have applied for a completely different line of work. Will i have any luck with this? and do you know what type of work i am implying?



posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 03:53 PM
link   
If you are Clairvoyant......then I should not have to say much....

My name is Ashley; I am a very unique person. I went through a recent hardship in mid-march. I need to know if my current situation is being threatened. If that is not enough information then you are not sensitive enough to handle me. I'm A-sensitive it should not take much for you to pick me up.

It’s got to be hard to pick others up through the net….esp. if they are not directly on and concentrating on you. It’s nice though…I really need a look in for me though….If that is possible.



posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 04:04 PM
link   
This might help a little....Something been contacting me in my sleep....I feel it might be a threat to my current situation. I hope I'm wrong. I'm afraid I might have accidentally invited something in; I'm a sucker for that.

All I'm getting is mixed signals. I need to straighten them out so I can clear the energies against me.



posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by deaman88

Originally posted by AcesInTheHole

Hey I play poker quite regularly, will I ever make it to the world series of poker?


You might, but here's the problem, you are gonna make some windfalls, but not significant enough to get throuth to the finals, unless one thing happens...If your skills, are matched with a certain amount of luck, and by this I mean slightly guided hopes, you could get a real lucky break, but if you do get there, you will only make it up to the second round, not beyond.

Greedy Beast.

[edit on 1/6/2007 by deaman88]


OK, I will try and prove you wrong
way to crush my hopes! JK thankyou



posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 04:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by dascorp
maybe you did not see my questions

Here they are again, if you can answer them it would be a great help to me

thank you deaman88

You said that I would find a job, I would like to know what kind of a job and I would like to know what kind of powers are you talking about?

Here is some of what has happened to me lately there is more that I would not like to talk about.

I want to reenlist in the army, but I do not know if they will take me now, the reason being is I enlisted a year ago, went to basic training, fractured both of my hips (femoral neck) while in training. Then I was sent to Physical Training Rehabilitation Program (PTRP) not a very good place for injured soldiers to heal. I was at that place for four months and I did not heal within the time that they gave me. So the army discharged me.

The Major of the Physical Rehabilitation clinic said I would need to wait six months, and then get a waiver.
I am healed now and trying to get back in shape. I don't know if I would get in this June and July.
After I was discharged I move to LA hoping I could get a job, I failed, so I moved back to my home town and can't get a job here either. With college loans and credit card loans on my back I don't know what will happen.
So do you see me joining the military?


Hello Dascorp, I hope you are in good shape, and sorry for not replying to your previous post.

U say you want to enlist. Is this based on the fact you want to fight for your country, or you wanna pay off your debts? I am not sure on this one, because I sense some sort of conflict inside you, regarding your reasons for going.

As for the job, I don't see you fighting at the frontline of the army, not least because of your injury.

The type of job you should be doing, and will likely get, should be in administration. If you really wanna join the army, then this may be the only route that they will take hire you on, so I do seee your return to the military, but not in a fighting capacity.

Your injuries have not healed yet Das, so I recommend you try to get physio, or find ways of strengthening whatever it is that needs that done, you know best.

I am sorry that you have been on such a low ride, but I can honestly say, that you will soon be smiling about some news.

As for the college and credit debt, first, slow down your expenditure, go to your parents if you haven't already, and also contact them to explain your situation, and what your intentions are. MAke a list of your dbts and incomings on a monthly basis, and use this as an example of your expenditure. Then ask for a moratorium which is fancy talk for a debt freeze, and also seek help from your close friend, they will help you on this.

You are not going down soldier, get up and be proud, you will achieve your objectives

[edit on 6/6/2007 by deaman88]



posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by hikix
'i am 25 years old and i am currently thinking of a career change.. right now i am a mortgage broker and the current market is horrible, and i am going to make a move. I have applied for a completely different line of work. Will i have any luck with this? and do you know what type of work i am implying?


Hi there.

You would prolly be looking into teaching or science, thats what I'm getting.

As a person who sold mortgages, you have had to learn how to deal with negotiating, selling, objection jandling, these are skills that are always needed, I really believe you should keep to something which involves a face to face contact scenario, or you will become bored, as you find it challenging. Try to look outta state, and you might be surprised.



posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tetraspace
If you are Clairvoyant......then I should not have to say much....

My name is Ashley; I am a very unique person. I went through a recent hardship in mid-march. I need to know if my current situation is being threatened. If that is not enough information then you are not sensitive enough to handle me. I'm A-sensitive it should not take much for you to pick me up.

It’s got to be hard to pick others up through the net….esp. if they are not directly on and concentrating on you. It’s nice though…I really need a look in for me though….If that is possible.


Hi Tetraspace, here's the deal, if you think you are receiving psychic signals, then you might be a channeler, or similar, (you know).
The case you are mentioning, appears to be a force that is entering your dreams, as a possible means of communicating.

If you feel that this force is negative, then you need to create a 'psychic defense system' against the force. Do this, by using your imagination, and visualizing a shield around you, if you can see the light energy that envelopes you during this visual experience, all the better.

Whenever you are in your own element (that where you are relaxed, and 'fine tuning' your skill, then spend at least a few minutes, reinforcing this sheild, by imagining it getting stronger).

If this is the type of dream that means you have an awareness of your environment, then call upon this shield for protection, and use your 'energy' to create it. The idea is the field will repell the negative energy, but you will not be able to contain it, until you learn to do the shield.

Please keep me informed, and as applies to all my posters, feel free to say if I haven't got an iota right.

I am sending some energy through our connection as well, and it is in the form of light. Try to see the really bright light, just before you drift off into deep sleep.
Good Luck.
PS was the hardship an accident?

[edit on 6/6/2007 by deaman88]



posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by deaman88

Originally posted by Tetraspace
If you are Clairvoyant......then I should not have to say much....

My name is Ashley; I am a very unique person. I went through a recent hardship in mid-march. I need to know if my current situation is being threatened. If that is not enough information then you are not sensitive enough to handle me. I'm A-sensitive it should not take much for you to pick me up.

It’s got to be hard to pick others up through the net….esp. if they are not directly on and concentrating on you. It’s nice though…I really need a look in for me though….If that is possible.


Hi Tetraspace, here's the deal, if you think you are receiving psychic signals, then you might be a channeler, or similar, (you know).
The case you are mentioning, appears to be a force that is entering your dreams, as a possible means of communicating.

If you feel that this force is negative, then you need to create a 'psychic defense system' against the force. Do this, by using your imagination, and visualizing a shield around you, if you can see the light energy that envelopes you during this visual experience, all the better.

Whenever you are in your own element (that where you are relaxed, and 'fine tuning' your skill, then spend at least a few minutes, reinforcing this sheild, by imagining it getting stronger).

If this is the type of dream that means you have an awareness of your environment, then call upon this shield for protection, and use your 'energy' to create it. The idea is the field will repell the negative energy, but you will not be able to contain it, until you learn to do the shield.

Please keep me informed, and as applies to all my posters, feel free to say if I haven't got an iota right.

I am sending some energy through our connection as well, and it is in the form of light. Try to see the really bright light, just before you drift off into deep sleep.
Good Luck.
PS was the hardship an accident?

[edit on 6/6/2007 by deaman88]


Interesting I've read about building psychic shields...Hmm I believe the book was called psychic healing. I never thought to use it when I experience whatever is bothering me in my sleep. I just use to practice....I do remember practicing a lot when I was traveling around the world with my father in the airplane....It made me feel better to build shields around the plane...That was a long time ago though....I'll try to remember to do that next time I go through that.

You could call it an accident....It was something that was out of my control, actually anyone's control and the reason it happened is unknown. It's one of those misfortunate things that can happen (kind of commonly)



posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 09:55 AM
link   
thank you deaman88

I want to do both pay off the college loans and fight for the country. I won't get a chance to pick from a lot of jobs in the army, because I am red/green color deficient. For some reason if you are color blind or color deficient the army will discriminate against you. I did not even know I was until I took the test. I did not pass their test so the army labeled me color blind, which I don't think I am, because I can see colors just fine, I don't have any trouble with the traffic lights. You would think that a person who is color blind would have noticed it. The last time I enlisted for the supply job. This time I am hopping of getting into supplies as well.



posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 09:59 AM
link   
thank you Tetraspace for replying to my dream thread

[edit on 6-6-2007 by dascorp]



posted on Jun, 7 2007 @ 03:12 PM
link   
No problem...I enjoy it.

Hmm I figure my worry is something I should concentrate on with god......





new topics
 
5
<< 1  2    4 >>

log in

join