Ask me any question I will tell you the answer

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join

posted on May, 9 2007 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Hi I am a clairvoyant.

I want to see if I can remotely see you or your life.

Just describe a bit about yourself, and what you want to know.

I will then give an answer, and you can then tell me if my response was correct.

Please ask genuine questions and don't make the question up.

If I have an answer I will give it to you. If not, I may ask some more questions.

I usually deal with relationships, and sometime I can answer about serious things too, but do not count on what I say, as my thoughts may have interference.

So what do you want to know?...

posted on May, 9 2007 @ 07:02 PM
link   
I am a 39 year old male am an electronic Technician from Australia working for a big American Coporation have been married 16 years and have 4 kids. Can you tell me if I will live past 60 please ?.

Reason I am asking this kind of question is because statistics say 30% of the male population here don't make it to retirement age.

posted on May, 10 2007 @ 04:21 AM
link   
From what I feel, your situation is very stable, you need to stop thinkng about dying, or it will consume you, especially as you get older.

You will live through that age. HAve you been thinkng about moving countries at all? If not you, is one or more of the kids thinkng about leaving?

posted on May, 10 2007 @ 10:44 AM
link   
I forgot to type a´practising clairvoyant, I believe we all have this ability and if this works I will tell you my secret...

posted on May, 10 2007 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Will I Learn Cold Reading Just Like You? Keep In Mind I Have 10 Books On The Subject And I'm Ready To Pull All The Information I Need To Prove You Wrong!

posted on May, 10 2007 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by deaman88
From what I feel, your situation is very stable, you need to stop thinkng about dying, or it will consume you, especially as you get older.

You will live through that age. HAve you been thinkng about moving countries at all? If not you, is one or more of the kids thinkng about leaving?

Good pick up there deaman8 I have been considering moving to another country for a while now but having young children and that sort of doesn't convert to a reality.

posted on May, 11 2007 @ 06:48 PM
link   
I'm 19 years old, and i'm labeled as a "goth" kid not just when I was in HighSchool, but now also. I work at a crappy job flipping burgers, and I attend a Community College. In the last 2 years, i've been on the edge, and I feel a breaking point coming along.. Not in a violent way, just a breaking point. I just wanted to know, can you tell what i've been through, can you see into me and turley believe that I am a good person, or am I nothing but scum, something waiting to do wrong?? I've been told by numerous people, that they don't like hanging around me, simply because I give off a bad vibe.. And i've also been told me aura readers, to leave the room at once... What's wrong with me? I've had astrology readings as well, even they can't descipher anything in my life, aside from my supposed personality that isn't even close to my peronality at all. Though I remember them saying, that this personality can happen in any time of my life.. What's wrong with me? Am I a ticking time bomb? Am I even what i'm supposed to be?

posted on May, 16 2007 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Okay. I am 38 years old; born October 8, 1968 in Tuscon Arizona at 7:53 am.

Question #1:
What is the significance of this day (May 16) to me?

Question #2:
Name just one previous incarnation that might come to your mind and what indicated to you the identity of my soul?

posted on May, 17 2007 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Firstly, I have been unable to attend this site for some time, so sorry if you thought I wasn't around anymore.

I have to read each message carefully, so bear with me....

Don't expect me to be 100% accurate all the time, its all about whether I connect with you or not.

Also I am still practising

futhermore, I will show you all how to do it.

posted on May, 17 2007 @ 10:57 AM
link   
HI Mazzroth, I feel that your circumstances will be changing for some reason, but not all on a sudden and not too soon.

I am not sure if a chance meeting or new contact will sdrive you further to this idea, but it will be sooo natural, you won't even think about your fears of moving. Just make sure you plan all areas, especially on the side of government paperwork.

I moved 10,000 miles from home, and it worked out well.

There seems to be a pull to another country and you could benefit very well from it, (don't worry, the kids will come round once you show the actual location.)

If you want to fortce the issue and go, it will be too much of a struggle.

posted on May, 17 2007 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by MadSeason313
I'm 19 years old, and i'm labeled as a "goth" kid not just when I was in HighSchool, but now also. I work at a crappy job flipping burgers, and I attend a Community College. In the last 2 years, i've been on the edge, and I feel a breaking point coming along.. Not in a violent way, just a breaking point. I just wanted to know, can you tell what i've been through, can you see into me and turley believe that I am a good person, or am I nothing but scum, something waiting to do wrong?? I've been told by numerous people, that they don't like hanging around me, simply because I give off a bad vibe.. And i've also been told me aura readers, to leave the room at once... What's wrong with me? I've had astrology readings as well, even they can't descipher anything in my life, aside from my supposed personality that isn't even close to my peronality at all. Though I remember them saying, that this personality can happen in any time of my life.. What's wrong with me? Am I a ticking time bomb? Am I even what i'm supposed to be?

OK, I sense that you are being mistold alot of stuff, and yes, you have a darkside that could be potentially hazardous to yourself.

Do you have issues at home with your parents? I think the problem is about you wanting to be unique and you parents can't handle it.

This bad vibe of which you speak, is like a force. At the moment, you are using it for negative ends, such as thinkng bad, or giving attidue or being aggessive, but I don't think thats what is really the true you.

Noone understands you right? Its because you are not using the invisible energy in a positive manner - just start to calm down and think of what you like, and what makes you click. As a goth, there are many others who do understand you, cuase they are making the same statement, and THAT is what you current problem is - like minded people... If you have such an ability to write here, then you have a greater ability to do it upclose.

Maybe this 'turning point', is your subconscious desire to want to change things, or destroy them! If you have bad ideas inside, you will do bad, but if you like yourself and are good, you will see a huge change.

I don't know all about your past, I don't have that skill, but I wouldn't be upset if your aura is outta whack, it can be restored, the rest is up to you...

No person is perfect, thats what you should think, like "it's ok, cause neither you or I are perfect.

[edit on 17/5/2007 by deaman88]

posted on May, 17 2007 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrMysticism
Will I Learn Cold Reading Just Like You? Keep In Mind I Have 10 Books On The Subject And I'm Ready To Pull All The Information I Need To Prove You Wrong!

Let me see, 10 books, did they all help to confirm your suspicions that you have no 'cold' reading skills at all?

Yes, you can learn this skill, and as with verything, practise makes perfect. If you don't get this skill at all, then your skills may lie in other areas of the mind, but you are never gonna want to learn, because you have already made this decision.

ok, here's an example... I think you are male, 40, grey hair, have painted blue wall airy open house, maybe the blue is in the kitchen, or downstairs.

Not sure if y have a dog, or a very small animal that can fit in the hand. like a fish or spider?

posted on May, 17 2007 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by queenannie38
Okay. I am 38 years old; born October 8, 1968 in Tuscon Arizona at 7:53 am.

Question #1:
What is the significance of this day (May 16) to me?

Question #2:
Name just one previous incarnation that might come to your mind and what indicated to you the identity of my soul?

Is 16th of May this date the birth of your son?

I m not sure about your questions, tell me a bit about you, not just your birth and timeplace

you were a person with authority in a past life, I think it was in america or latin america for some reason

posted on May, 17 2007 @ 12:13 PM
link   
My name is ChiKeyMonKey. I am a monkey and I am very cheeky!

When will I reach 200 posts?

posted on May, 20 2007 @ 05:27 PM
link   
I think you wanna know if you will succeed? you will, but don't be boastful when you do, as it will invite private rancour from others

posted on May, 20 2007 @ 08:27 PM
link   
i'm 16 and a sophomore in high school, i make good grades, and am in the process of getting my drivers liscense. can you tell me what my first car will be? if you could tell me the model that would be fine.

posted on May, 20 2007 @ 09:38 PM
link   
No family problems, anymore that is.. I live 300 or so miles away from my family.. I do NOT consider myself a 'goth', not at all. It's all in the eyes of the beholder that seem to label me..

posted on May, 21 2007 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by wisefoolishness
am in the process of getting my drivers liscense.

You won't pass first time, and it will be a black car, but not sure of the make of vehicle. Ford?

[edit on 21/5/2007 by deaman88]

posted on May, 21 2007 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Goth, Dark, Grunge, what does that really matter to you? It is an example of your mind that you take to the word, and pick bones rather than the idea.

What is it you want? I mean deep inside? To hurt or to love?

You are being (mis)guided by external interactions, and you want to be loved, that's what I read from you.

You are also not doing what you want to do, and you need a release.

Go find it, but expect the outcomes afterwards

posted on May, 21 2007 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Hello deaman,

i have three questions that i would like you to answer:

the first being what do i want from life right now, and when will i get it.

the second is what is my calling, where will end up in life.

the third is what were my past lives like (my dob is2/7/1991)

thank you for your time.

Pt.

new topics
top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join