It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ask Any Question & I Will Predict The Future

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Can you tell me where the words will take me?

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by XHellcatX
Can you tell me where the words will take me?

:shk::shk:

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh don't understand. Quit
around.

But The feeling I get is your going into a restaurant?

Was it world not word?

You messed it all up, I'll get back to you.

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 11:24 PM
link   
I posted this on page 13.

Originally posted by sirbikesalot06
my prediction for 09 is that...

1....... two attempts on Obama life will occur, but he'll be well alive and well in 2010.
My other prediction are....

2......Yellowstone will still be around and virtually in the same condition that it is today.

3.........keep on the look out for a glacier to grow. I bet you'll hear about it on the conservative talk radio shows before you hear it on NPR Science Friday.

4.........Expect spending to grow and Conservatives to complain about it. the spending will take place in Transportation especially with trains and public transit not to mention rebuilding bridges.

5..........Gas will creep up to $2 by summer and eventually stay there through December.

6.........March 6 is the end of the world, well the way we spend money.

7...........Michigan especially Detroit will have an increase of abandon homes and business as from last year. Discussions will include from knocking down structures for parks and wild area to periodically policing abandon structures for unwelcome Tenants.

8.........San Antonio, TX: Military forces county and city to build passenger rail system to connect Fort Sam Houston to Camp Bullis.

9...........Amtrak gets more funding and several states will include budgets for more intercity rail by year's end. Although most will be nothing more than studies.

10........and my Favorite
Rush Limbaugh will declare the Obama Administration "worse ever."

I'll check back after new years 2010. But if any of these predictions come ture. Send me an email and tell me yes or no.

Well its been one year now. And time to see if any of my preditions came true. I numbered them earlier to make it easier to see if they did or not.

1. I can't find any story about it, but I remember seeing it on Fox News or some other Cable news outlet. But there was one attempt before being sworn in and another one right after he won the Election. If anybody has a story on it, please let me know.

2. Speaks for it self, although there are reports that a mound in the Caldera is growing. P.S. It hasn't erupted yet.

3. In all of this talk about global warming, well this you never did hear about did you. Since I have not listen to Conservative talk radio lately, i cannot confirm this at all. Here's a few news story.
www.omaha.com...
www.publicbroadcasting.net...

4. Boy was I on the nail or what. After all most of the Stimulus money, oh wait, there isn't any. Well anyway, alot of it when to wasted road projects but I've been hearing about the High Speed Rail plan that he stared. Although i'm still mad. There's no train to ride yet

5. At the walmart, the price is $2.35 a gallon. Nationally according to AAA on Dec 19, 2009, its $2.59.

6. BONK>>>>:bnghd:

7. So far nothing has been done in Detroit about the abandon homes. This place was hit hardest with the housing bubble. But well just have to wait until next year to see if anything gets done.
detnews.com...
detnews.com...
detnews.com...
www.tv20detroit.com...

8. Not exactly right on, but This is what happen so far. Via Metropolitan Transit has started creating a 30 year long term plan when it comes to public Transportation. They hired Kieth Parker from Charlotte, NC to be the transit agency CEO. On the proposal is to use the rail line that parallels I-10 West toward the Rim. Also on the table is putting in a rail Streetcar similar to what they have in Seattle and Portland and getting in the Austin/San Antonio commuter rail in place by 2014. They even came out with a name for it. LStar. The planning website is smartwaysa.com.
www.mysanantonio.com...
news.google.com... rl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.impactnews.com%2Fsouthwest-austin%2F139-inside-information%2F6288-transportation-recent-news-november-2009

9. Amtrak has gotten more money this year than it ever did in the past 10 years. They are now going to be starting to refurbish its aging fleet. The Story is on Railway age.com but this story is where the funding passed in the senate. online.wsj.com...

10. The Few times I've listen to Rush Limbaugh this year, I heard mention that how bad Obama is .

Well that was about 2/3 correct. I wonder How I'll do next year. Still workin on those predictions because I'm not much in the mood yet. Have to wait until Santa visits me.

Please Santa no killer from outer space this year.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 01:28 AM
link   
I want to know how my life will change and how i will live in the near future.
im still lost and i cant think of how can i change & have a better life.
im just a sick person taking meds and with lots of problems since childhood.
i just wish i have a good better life, a new house, new vehicles, having a wife and sons, and of course money.
i want you to help me how can i help myself change or anything that can at least makes my days a little better.
i also see myself in too much pain, racial, hatedrit, lost in my way of life.

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 1/14/2010 by semperfortis]

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by andrademusic89
I want to know how my life will change and how i will live in the near future.
im still lost and i cant think of how can i change & have a better life.
im just a sick person taking meds and with lots of problems since childhood.
i just wish i have a good better life, a new house, new vehicles, having a wife and sons, and of course money.
i want you to help me how can i help myself change or anything that can at least makes my days a little better.
i also see myself in too much pain, racial, hatedrit, lost in my way of life.

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 1/14/2010 by semperfortis]

I see you in a Wheelchair and I don't know why? I see a drain on your life energy. and I don't know what will increase it. Your lonely and want a friend, sexual in nature. Sorry you won't get it
. Your choice in hardship for life. You'll complain about everything. Misery love company, but company don't like Misery.

You are seeking something, but you are not open to it. quit
:bnghd: or you will not see it. Your not centered with yourself at all. I suggest you learn how to do it either through Budda or Eckankar. But don't expect this feeling.

You hate getting around. My advice move to a walkable community where they have rail transit

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 10:02 AM
link   
I don't understand why people continue to ask this guy questions, especially questions geared towards finding out if he is 'real' or not. Read the thread. I did. Even if he was real, I seriously doubt he could tell you anything about your life based on a screen name on the internet. If there is anyone out there that could, I would be amazed. If you want to ask a question, take the answer for what it is. Entertainment.

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by vertigo1
I don't understand why people continue to ask this guy questions, especially questions geared towards finding out if he is 'real' or not. Read the thread. I did. Even if he was real, I seriously doubt he could tell you anything about your life based on a screen name on the internet. If there is anyone out there that could, I would be amazed. If you want to ask a question, take the answer for what it is. Entertainment.

NO REPLY!

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 06:38 PM
link   
My questions:

What am i doing wrong?

What am i doing right?

Thankyou.

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 02:25 PM
link   
i noticed that most questions on the first few pages were pointless stupid sports questions.

and dude your missing some big parts of predictions, ok i have a gift, that has been in my family for generation after generation after generation after...well you get the idea. We can see into the future (very well i might add)

Dont ask me sports questions or celebrities or any of that stupid # cause its all a waste of time, something big? we're going to be in contact with aliens (publicly) VERY soon, the end of the world isnt coming just a big change (evolution plays a part)

several world leaders may die, gas will sky rocket, someone will come out with a more effient scoure or fuel (or transportation) and the goverment will find a way to tax the # out of it

slowly but surely, some counteries will "sacrfice" thier freedoms to fight "TERRORISM!!!" freedoms include "loss of free speech, curfew, miltary patroling streets (just to make sure no "terrorists" do any sucide bombing or some #)

eventaully a world goverment will form, a fake alien invasion, even higher taxes

also china gets "DA BOMB" at some point, blah blah blah, people too scared to fight for thier freedoms, blah blah blah, and a bunch of people die

dont like the future? then cry about it, im sure someone in the goverment will care "oh no one person is crying, we should stop all conpiracies now" (that last one is a joke) "the united nations of america" will one day form or america will die in a few short years (one or the other will happen)

anyway thats your future, dont do anything about it and you will all die, life sucks then you die only to come back as something else, and die again lol

this isnt a joke (for you skepics out there) the future is still in motion and can still be changed if people start working together to stop it

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by mr-lizard
My questions:

What am i doing wrong?

What am i doing right?

Thankyou.

I cannot seem to answer your question on what you are doing wrong. When I look, I see this thing happening over and over again and I cannot put my finger on it whether it is mental or physical. The only thing I can equate to it is that your expecting something and yet it ain't happening. If I were to paint a picture of all I try to see, i see a pile of cards with movies playing in them. I can only say that these are regrets. A wise man told me once, "regrets will get you nowhere." And its natural to have them, just don't dwell on them. I have, and I've gotten nowhere.

Your doing something right for I see money, though not alot, but you still have some.

Now this might help me out for I have a habit of seeing the whole picture. So, is it something pacific you want me to try to help you out such as love or financial. If you make is pacific, then I can work it out more.

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anthony1138
i noticed that most questions on the first few pages were pointless stupid sports questions.

and dude your missing some big parts of predictions, ok i have a gift, that has been in my family for generation after generation after generation after...well you get the idea. We can see into the future (very well i might add)

Dont ask me sports questions or celebrities or any of that stupid # cause its all a waste of time, something big? we're going to be in contact with aliens (publicly) VERY soon, the end of the world isnt coming just a big change (evolution plays a part)

several world leaders may die, gas will sky rocket, someone will come out with a more effient scoure or fuel (or transportation) and the goverment will find a way to tax the # out of it

slowly but surely, some counteries will "sacrfice" thier freedoms to fight "TERRORISM!!!" freedoms include "loss of free speech, curfew, miltary patroling streets (just to make sure no "terrorists" do any sucide bombing or some #)

eventaully a world goverment will form, a fake alien invasion, even higher taxes

also china gets "DA BOMB" at some point, blah blah blah, people too scared to fight for thier freedoms, blah blah blah, and a bunch of people die

dont like the future? then cry about it, im sure someone in the goverment will care "oh no one person is crying, we should stop all conpiracies now" (that last one is a joke) "the united nations of america" will one day form or america will die in a few short years (one or the other will happen)

anyway thats your future, dont do anything about it and you will all die, life sucks then you die only to come back as something else, and die again lol

this isnt a joke (for you skepics out there) the future is still in motion and can still be changed if people start working together to stop it

Well your welcome to take over. You see, I took this over on page 11 or something, to work on helping people and using this useless ability for it never ever got me love or money. And every time I use to get me money, boy it back fires
Wheretohide was the guy who started this thread, I took it over for fun and to help people out. Even with that guy who said, I don't have money, I pointed out the fact, well he still has a truck and he still has the doe to fill the tank.
To me, I feel like I'm out of place and no matter what I try, I can't really get into a place I want to be in. That doesn't mean I can help somebody else out for it seems to work for other people, not me.

As for China, they have had nuclear weapons since 1967, although this great war will be a short one between us and them. It will have more hype then actually killing people, unless you live down stream from 3 gorges dam.
There is already a world government in place and those who are apart of this board, well the old people who are dying want the 80% drop in population. The new people on the board, well, they don't want the drop. I can only pray that the younger people succeed.

We don't loose our freedom of speech. I don't see a day in this country, USA, that we don't have the option of making fun of our political leaders. Making death threats, well, that another story.
Obama isn't the Antichrist. If you think he is, then please paint KKK on your forehead and admit your a racist.
Eventually there is something like the Atlantic Federation forming. You'll have to watch Gundam Seed to find out what I'm talking about. But despite what we think about Mexico being apart of it, Not really, they want to be Mexicans, not Americans. no comprehnde Espanul.

As for gas going up, good thing I'm on a bicycle. LOL.

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 01:26 AM
link   
will me and tri c. ever get back together? if so when? or will i find someone better? and is there anything important i should be focusing on at this time in my life?
thankk you

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by veloz09
will me and tri c. ever get back together? if so when? or will i find someone better? and is there anything important i should be focusing on at this time in my life?
thankk you

There is a time in a few years or so down the road where you two get back together, but by then you'll meet a beautiful that is just as equally as her.

Now that is how I feel if I meet somebody new and the old lady comes back in to my life. I'm not saying that is how you'll feel, but that is how I'll feel. With every new person in our life, the love feels different. It's not wrong, its different.

As for right now, focus on your school work. Well I see a classroom like setting, thats all.

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by sirbikesalot06

damnnn thanks, deffinitly helps.

next question....

what should i do about me and tri's situation?
is there anything i could do to get her back faster? or am i just gonna have to wait?
and theres this girl in one of my classes that i really wanna talk too. should i? or no?

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by veloz09
reply to post by sirbikesalot06

damnnn thanks, deffinitly helps.

next question....

what should i do about me and tri's situation?
is there anything i could do to get her back faster? or am i just gonna have to wait?
and theres this girl in one of my classes that i really wanna talk too. should i? or no?

I shall not use any psychic ability to answer this question. . Why? Because I mention it in the last post. Talk to her, If she's as pretty as i think she is, then why not.

Just do me a favor, if you have any more questions your

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 09:24 PM
link   
srbikesalot, any help with the wife would be appreciated. :bnghd:

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by ro1026
srbikesalot, any help with the wife would be appreciated. :bnghd:

I'm going to be coming back to this in a few days, but read "Men Are From Mars, Women Are from Venus" by John Gray. And If you can't afford it, there this place called a LIBRARY.

From what I see right now in my head is that there's and argument and in her thoughts she is saying "Why don't you
get it." I can't see anything else right now, and your looking for a more in depth matter which I can't provide right now.

But don't Get 2 copies of it, just one, and make sure you are reading it in front of her. But if she tries to take it from your hand, slap her and say "NO".

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Thanks, I'm going to get it. I know gals are a different breed but damn,....a manual woud've been nice.

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by ro1026
Thanks, I'm going to get it. I know gals are a different breed but damn,....a manual woud've been nice.

The Gap between men and women is deeper and wider than any ocean.

From What I invisioned, she was complaining about a house chore, and like a guy you did the best you could. So you went into your cave and the woman followed. Why did she followed, she needed to help you out when you needed some time along.

You'll learn it in that book. It will be better than anything I can offer, for I understand women to a POINT.

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 11:38 PM
link   
What is the significance of:

A door swinging open towards me
Keys in my hands
Sound of an alarm clock
A spider and a cricket

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join