It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ask Any Question & I Will Predict The Future

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 01:42 AM
link   
Hey,

I have a question and I am really hoping you will reply because i really need an answer. So here goes:

When will I finally get into a meaningful relationship?

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 01:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Where2Hide2006

What do you think my future career will be after college.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 02:12 AM
link   
Hello, I think you predictions are amazing

First if you would be so kind, I would love to get an answer that has been troubling me.

My Gf and I believe she is pregnant with our second child.

I am at the moment unemployed and this could be in a sense troublesome.

I been looking for a job for 2 months now and feel no hope.

My question, or questions are will I find one before the birth of my new child?
also What will be the sex of my child.

Thank you for your kind response.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 02:28 AM
link   
Hello, I found this thread today and I have a couple of questions for you. I thank you in advance for your attention.

I am typing from São Paulo, Brazil and I have been unemployed for many years already. Will I ever get another job and be able to move on with my life, get married and so forth?

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Hey thanks for the opportunity to try this out with you free of charge. I just want to know if you have anything at all to say about me or I guess my future. Anything at all? I`m just wondering because there is kind of a certain thing that I have heard from various people and I want to know if you have the same kind of feeling. It would just be another step to help me check out what I`ve heard. And later I actually have a few questions involving family stuff. If you already know then feel free to answer those too. But I would appreciate it if any personal info could be sent in a u2u. And if stuff checks out I will come back on here and post accordingly. Thanks again and god bless!

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by doctor j and inmate c5779
Hey thanks for the opportunity to try this out with you free of charge. I just want to know if you have anything at all to say about me or I guess my future. Anything at all? I`m just wondering because there is kind of a certain thing that I have heard from various people and I want to know if you have the same kind of feeling. It would just be another step to help me check out what I`ve heard. And later I actually have a few questions involving family stuff. If you already know then feel free to answer those too. But I would appreciate it if any personal info could be sent in a u2u. And if stuff checks out I will come back on here and post accordingly. Thanks again and god bless!

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

Well Today I'm going to only be answering one questions and the reason why I choose you, I can see you more clearly today. The Rest of you guys who asked before doctor j and inmate c5779, I'll get to you guys around Thursday.

doctor j and inmate c5779, your afraid of something I cannot put my foot on and I get this negative feeling thru it all.

From what I see is a relationship with what your family seems to disapprove of. Talking behind your back is also taking place. I wonder why I see a child in this relationship?
Something hateful and yet not, seems to me a feeling that are based in ignorance and such.
I've always treated rumors as a grain of salt and something to keep up on, but never believe. Your also ashamed of the actions as well and all I can say is that your attitude to this situation will only make it worse. You must come to terms with what is bothering you in all of this.

A choice is before you, and you can go ahead with this relationship, or you can go with what your family wants. Just remember this, just because your related to people, don't make them good people. Also don't deny who you are for if you do that, you'll be regretting it.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Are you going to answer are questions? I would like to read what you have to say my friend.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by futurehopes
Hey,

I have a question and I am really hoping you will reply because i really need an answer. So here goes:

When will I finally get into a meaningful relationship?

I have a hard time seeing time. The 4th d world is hard to see for anyone simply because all is happening now and it is not happening now.
Also your decisions shape what is to come for
or
. So for other people I see two situations and yet only one happens is simply because they are still deciding.

You live in a place that deep down, you wish you weren't there. It sounds alot like my current living situation and you sound like your having a hard time finding people that can relate to you and your interests. I bet when you go to this other town or so, you relate to the people alot better there.

I see that If you don't find your mojo, you will never find a meaningful relationship at all. Moving is one option, but you must first find what you truly like to do. and who you really are and how you choose to see the world. Only then will you find that meaningful part that you really want.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 03:21 PM
link   
I have a quick few:

How much money will be in my wallet at noon tomorrow (today is 15 APR 10)

If you can see the future, you can see locations. Where will I be at 7 PM tomorrow? What state will I be in?

Some things that do not depend on me:
My friend and I are going to be going out tomorrow. Where does he want to have dinner?

I will be going on a trip this summer, July to be exact. Where are I going, and for how long?

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Have you had time to look into my question?

2nd line

[edit on 15-4-2010 by IchooseFreewill]

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Here's a few will I get into Georgia tech?

Are people with hemi palsy capable of manifesting there desires?

Is eveyone capable of manifesting their desires?

Will I start a business?

These are mostly questions of sucess, what are you seeing as the outcome.

[edit on 15-4-2010 by Pillar]

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Romantic_Rebel
reply to post by Where2Hide2006

What do you think my future career will be after college.

Where to Hide is hiding, so this knight on a bicycle, decided to take over and play havic with the predictions. Why? Because I see into the future and if I try to make money on it, I stop seeing tinot the future.

I see a jumble of jobs in the near future to busting your ass to something nice that you just screw up all by your self.

Something about your Education starting to make you bored?

I bet you have like 50 different interest out there. I suggest you bring those interest down to 4 or so, and focus on those main 4.

And your impatience will get the best of you.
NO CAR.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by IchooseFreewill
Hello, I think you predictions are amazing

First if you would be so kind, I would love to get an answer that has been troubling me.

My Gf and I believe she is pregnant with our second child.

I am at the moment unemployed and this could be in a sense troublesome.

I been looking for a job for 2 months now and feel no hope.

My question, or questions are will I find one before the birth of my new child?
also What will be the sex of my child.

Thank you for your kind response.

Originally posted by mailboxuser2009
Hello, I found this thread today and I have a couple of questions for you. I thank you in advance for your attention.

I am typing from São Paulo, Brazil and I have been unemployed for many years already. Will I ever get another job and be able to move on with my life, get married and so forth?

Here's the problem sometimes I have when answering so many people. I see two people become one. And if you look back around page 14 or so, you see how I saw one person as the other. So this time I'm answering you both.

By years end, one of you will get a job, the other, is unemployed. I can't tell if its IchooseFreewill, or mailboxuser2009. I see you as one person right now, but one of you guys do get a job finally, just a very lousy one.

Sorry for the bad news.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Pillar and Awory. I answer you guys tomorrow.

[edit on 15-4-2010 by sirbikesalot06]

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 05:38 PM
link   
whatever, just to verify u can see there anything:, what time is the guru arriving tomorrow gmt to notting hill flat?

[edit on 15-4-2010 by angelx666]

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 05:42 PM
link   
I've never mentioned this on ATS, nor did I intend to, but for some reason I feel compelled to ask you the following:

I had a very clear vision / dream (I wasn't sleeping, but it seemed like a dream?) concerning my family in the next 2 years. The "dream" happened two years ago, but it is still clear as day and some of the "events" seem to be happening. Although, I could be "willing" them to happen....I don't know. I have no psychic ability whatsoever and have never had such a "vision" or anything again....despite trying.

Question:
Can you please tell me what you see for my family in the next couple of years?

I'm not sure if you need more specific information or anything, so I'll leave it at that for now.

Thanks, in advance, for taking the time to read this.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Hey mate!

It might be a bit vague but im quite desperate.
For a couple of months i have been feeling rediculously down, depressed, scared, wierd, just seeing no hope in anything, completely lost. Cant seem to find peace inside of me. The change was very sudden, in the past i always had a positive outlook and if i felt sad it would be just normal sad sad. Atleast thats what i recall, maybe deep down i wasnt at peace. Just cant seem to get out of this moodset. Any idea whats causing it and what path to take? Life just seems so mad lol...

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Do you answer questions in u2u's too, sirbike?

[edit on 15-4-2010 by Baguette]

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Two questions.

Will my husband get a good job?

Will we conceive?

QueenBob

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 08:41 PM
link   
I have three questions, I hope you can see the answers for me. I will give you a little background - I am 38 and have recently gotten a Masters in Teaching, I want to teach - when will I find a teaching position? I would also like to know the approximate day or year of my death and a possible cause. Thank you, I hope you can do this for me.

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join