It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ask Any Question & I Will Predict The Future

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Hey,

Thanks a lot for the answer.

But I have another one right now. So there is this guy. I think you know who I am talking about coz you can see things. I want you to tell me if things might work out with him. If not anything serious, then at least like a fling?

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Before I answer Pillar here, I see a new wave of vigor and alot of BS for questions. So I'll simply quote you and leave no response for my answer as an indication that yes, I read it.

Also bad news, I'm less psychic now, so it really hard to see what you want me to see. :bnghd: The only solution is a train ride, so if you want me to continue to answer these questions, start praying I get one.

Originally posted by Pillar
Here's a few will I get into Georgia tech?

Are people with hemi palsy capable of manifesting there desires?

Is eveyone capable of manifesting their desires?

Will I start a business?

These are mostly questions of sucess, what are you seeing as the outcome.

[edit on 15-4-2010 by Pillar]

No, you don't get into that college. You decided on something closer to home?

Eveyone is capable of manifesting their desires. Life and other people get in the way. :bnghd:

Your Business don't grow like WalMart. We are at the end of our "Buy Here and Buy Now" Economy. Its still too far away to really see any good or bad news. To much can change between now and then.

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 10:11 AM
link   
No body can predict 100% certainty, because the universe is moving and so is our faith.

The fact that you say you can predict 100% shows me that you can't.

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Awory
I have a quick few:

How much money will be in my wallet at noon tomorrow (today is 15 APR 10)

If you can see the future, you can see locations. Where will I be at 7 PM tomorrow? What state will I be in?

Some things that do not depend on me:
My friend and I are going to be going out tomorrow. Where does he want to have dinner?

I will be going on a trip this summer, July to be exact. Where are I going, and for how long?

is what he'll want.

I don't know why you want you want to go to a place that is full of Palm Trees. Just remember, A Palm Tree is a sign that the place is not a Paradise.

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by angelx666

whatever, just to verify u can see there anything:, what time is the guru arriving tomorrow gmt to notting hill flat?

[edit on 15-4-2010 by angelx666]

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Where2Hide2006

Ok I want a serious prediction.
What happens on EARTH and SPACE 2 EARTH days before JUDGMENT DAY friend?????? Thats all

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by lpowell0627
I've never mentioned this on ATS, nor did I intend to, but for some reason I feel compelled to ask you the following:

I had a very clear vision / dream (I wasn't sleeping, but it seemed like a dream?) concerning my family in the next 2 years. The "dream" happened two years ago, but it is still clear as day and some of the "events" seem to be happening. Although, I could be "willing" them to happen....I don't know. I have no psychic ability whatsoever and have never had such a "vision" or anything again....despite trying.

Question:
Can you please tell me what you see for my family in the next couple of years?

I'm not sure if you need more specific information or anything, so I'll leave it at that for now.

Thanks, in advance, for taking the time to read this.

We'll I know it hard to read the Thread from page 11 and onward, but that's when I decided to take over from Wheretohide. He's hiding. and I like helping people. As a rule, I don't do dreams. Yes a dream can show you what is to come, but there symbolism in a dream and for me your simbolism isn't the same as mine. My example, Mockingbirds are horrible birds and to me represent messengers of copy cats, Unlike Blue Jays, A beautiful shy, always carrying hope on its wings. That book should have been titled "To Kill a Blue Jay."

As for all America, and the rest of the world, we are going thru hard times. You didn't by that Generator, Why?
My advice, stick to Wind or solar.

The man you invited to stay with you? he Betrays you and hurts your family.

A pregnancy with one member very young. It's ok to shoot the boyfriend, but why didn't you teach your kids about the birds and bees properly?

When I read your questions, I saw you inviting in a guy to stay with you. That guy, raping a little girl. A pregnancy, related to the same time period when he's around. I also saw a time when your family don't have electricity and you thought about buying a gasoline generator, but decided not to.
I cannot tell if there's a connection.between the man you invited in and the Pregnancy, but, to me, the seem to occur at the same time.

The reason why I'm encouraging people to avoid those generators is simply because the price of Gas is going up and our domestic Oil production is going down and has been going down since the 70's.
www.eia.doe.gov...

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by tehdreamer
Hey mate!

It might be a bit vague but im quite desperate.
For a couple of months i have been feeling rediculously down, depressed, scared, wierd, just seeing no hope in anything, completely lost. Cant seem to find peace inside of me. The change was very sudden, in the past i always had a positive outlook and if i felt sad it would be just normal sad sad. Atleast thats what i recall, maybe deep down i wasnt at peace. Just cant seem to get out of this moodset. Any idea whats causing it and what path to take? Life just seems so mad lol...

Who the hell screwed You?

I can't quite help you and I'm really sorry. This is how I feel about not being able to answer your question correctly. :bnghd: I'll endeavor to do my best though.

I can't answer your question at all. You want something. Something Meaningful, something to put your hat on. but wait a minute, You don't like hats.
There's love you want, a feeling that "all is good." And yet you cannot see what you really want.

If you ever saw the last season of Andromeda and in one of the episodes during that last season, Captain Dillian Hunt lives in different versions of his life with the same disaster in each one. At the end of the episode, The guy who's trying to help him out, says "learn it yourself."

And that is what you have to do, Learn it Yourself. You need to ask the question, What do I want? For me and I am pretty much in the same boat as you are, a friend of mine asked me that same question and now I pretty much found out the answer.

You can't quite answer this question yourself, you need a trusted friend to help you answer this. have him/her ask you "What you you want?" Your not going to get an answer that same day, but it will develop over time.

Boy I really need that train ride.

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Baguette
Do you answer questions in u2u's too, sirbike?

[edit on 15-4-2010 by Baguette]

NO.

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by QueenBob
Two questions.

Will my husband get a good job?

Will we conceive?

QueenBob

The job he gets isn't good. And don't come back and say he got a good job. Wait a year.

As for the Baby part. Only if you touch these statues. Ripley's is putting these statues on tour and you better touch them ASAP. Before they go back into Storage.

www.ripleys.com...

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wolftotem
I have three questions, I hope you can see the answers for me. I will give you a little background - I am 38 and have recently gotten a Masters in Teaching, I want to teach - when will I find a teaching position? I would also like to know the approximate day or year of my death and a possible cause. Thank you, I hope you can do this for me.

In about a year or so, you find your job. As a person from Texas, and growing up here, they're always looking for teachers.

Now your not the first time that somebody asked be about there death or future life for that matter. You see the problem with this I see so many chances for you to die, that I'll be wrong about this. Also Time is another thing that most people like me can't quite put down when and where. Time is happening now and yet not occurred yet.
But here I go. I see 3 chances for you to kick the bucket. 1, tomorrow, you decide to climb the largest parking garage in your city and decided to jump. This is bad because it forces you to have a worse life the next time you reincarnate.
2, a Car accident takes places, and the jaws of life are used because you drive a small Hyundi. Should of took the bus that day. LOL Since I hate cars and the Car culture that goes with it, I hope people who are against Public Transit, against Light Rail, Against High Speed Rail, Die of a heart Attack while stuck in a traffic jam.

3. At around age 68, a chance for you to kick the bucket occurs, One is from eating unhealthy stuff, the other is from travel options. The good news, it not because you rode a train.

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by futurehopes
Hey,

Thanks a lot for the answer.

But I have another one right now. So there is this guy. I think you know who I am talking about coz you can see things. I want you to tell me if things might work out with him. If not anything serious, then at least like a fling?

Not Exactly, I saw 2 more relationships before you figure things out, all flings. He doesn't get your Mojo, but the sex is good. Thats A Fling.

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by colloredbrothers
No body can predict 100% certainty, because the universe is moving and so is our faith.

The fact that you say you can predict 100% shows me that you can't.

Where2Hide2006 said he can see the future 100%. I cannot for if you decide to change your decision, So does the change in your future.

Predictions don't quite tell you how you get to that results, they don't tell you that this lead to this to get that. No, a person like me only see's one event taking places. a simple part of a DVD called life.

Also If you offer me money, I can't see your future. For some reason the $$ ruins my visions.

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 11:57 AM
link   
No answer for me.
2nd smh

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
reply to post by Where2Hide2006

Ok I want a serious prediction.
What happens on EARTH and SPACE 2 EARTH days before JUDGMENT DAY friend?????? Thats all

Why do monothiest believe that there have to be a Judgment day to get heaven on Earth?
When The guy Jesus walked the earth, he told his followers that Heaven was already here and all you had to do was look and you will find it.

Lets get one thing strait. God is a girl, and that's why she's been causing horrible disasters in the Third World. Why do you ask, the Third World, because they treat women like trash there. That's why they had that bad Earthquake in Hati.

Now If you want to get serious about it, There's no god or goddess putting there finger into our every day lives, its just us.

For the next few months or so, Europe will be having a hard time when it comes to Air Travel. Thats good because they have high Speed trains there and if the same thing happen here in the USA, you'll have to Take Greyhound. If any of you people against High Speed Rail, just remember, one day, a Volcano will go off in the Cascades and wouldn't it be nice that there's reliable train service available like they have in Europe so you can get to where you want to go the next time they shut down the airlines.

Oh that day is coming and the joy on this Amtrak traveler's face will be

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 12:37 PM
link   
I was "told" by a higher power to return back home from abroad to "Make a defense"..... In what form must that defense be made? And who/what am I defending from what???

Thanks in advance...

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by sirbikesalot06

I wasnt speaking on there has to be heaven on Earth just wanted to know what the OP SEEN 2 earth days before EARTH AND SPACE ENCOUNTER JUDGMENT DAY.....THATS ALL, you know will it just effect Earth or Space as well!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 12:48 PM
link   
@sirbikesalot06

i'm 16 and pretty much totally bored... School is honestly pointless, but i am forced to endure it...

Will i ever find a girlfriend? If so, how soon (weeks, months, years)? Will it last?

[edit on 16-4-2010 by mossme89]

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by sirbikesalot06

Thanks for the answers....I hope the job comes sooner. I do live in Texas though so maybe it will.

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 01:42 AM
link   
Thanks once again. You rock.

I have one more for you though. How many relationships do you think i have been in? And can u describe them?

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join