It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ask Any Question & I Will Predict The Future

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2007 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Where2Hide2006
Ask Any Question & I Will Predict The Future

You said ANY question!!!

Hindsight is 20/20.

For the past several years I have been working on replicating the methods used by Nostradamus to predict the future.

Replicating? Either God is sitting next to you...or you are using some other 'method.'

What do you use for to scry with?

Re-read the first quatrain of the first century - it's actually NOT encoded! Only Nostradamus can break Nostradamus's code. But these days he has other things he'd rather be doing.

posted on May, 6 2007 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by JeSuisAKittyCat

My due date is December 2nd, 2007 will it be a boy, girl, twins..?

Congratulations! Its a Girl!

posted on May, 6 2007 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by bjshobbes
When will my house sell?

You will recieve a low ball offer this summer, you will not sell... but unfortunately you will have to wait until April of 2008, and it will be a very good offer that you will be happy with.

PS - Its always a good time to make upgrades. You will know what I mean in the fall.

posted on May, 6 2007 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by ATSGUY
- Will i get into the University Of new Orleans

Yes, & Well Done !

- Will There really be a mass landing, and a concert in the future ET related.

No, sorry if this is a dissapointment

- Will my plane ride to Europe this year be safe, going there and coming back.

There's no need to worry, you will be fine.

- Will i ever move over seas to study in Zagreb for medicine, or will i ever get into the program to study medicine.

You will not go to Zagreb to study medicine, although you will have the opportunity, however you will accept a better opportunity a little closer to home.

posted on May, 6 2007 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by queenannie38

What do you use for to scry with?

Re-read the first quatrain of the first century - it's actually NOT encoded! Only Nostradamus can break Nostradamus's code. But these days he has other things he'd rather be doing.

I have to honest, I have no idea what you are talking about. Nostradamus code???

My Method: first I drink a glass of red wine and light a candle.
Next, I prepare a bowl 3/4 full of warm-room temp water, it requires silence & sleep deprivation & Intense concentration, Then I ask the question & deposit a few drops of blood into the bowl. I then see in the reflection of the water visions which reveal the answers to the questions I ask, for whatever reason tobacco helps during this part. I don't know how it works, just that it does.

My belief is that I am actually channelling energies from my ancestors who are omipotent in their current state...but its still up to me to interprit the visions.

[edit on 6-5-2007 by Where2Hide2006]

posted on May, 6 2007 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Will my Godzilla suit work to help fight Hiv and other pathogens in the body, sending low voltage of about 4-6 volts, covering the entire body in a suit and letting the current go through the body...will this become effective in helping eliminate pathogens in the body, and will it become should i say "popular" in the future.

What may or will happen in 2012

Oh and my friend has a dream of hitting it big in the nba, He has the heart and somewhat of the skill, he could lose a couple pounds though. What does his future look like, is he gonna hit the big time with the nba.

And is this truly 100% surely it cant always be correct.

[edit on 6-5-2007 by ATSGUY]

[edit on 7-5-2007 by ATSGUY]

posted on May, 7 2007 @ 12:39 AM
link   
ATS Guy, I have already finished my reading for tonight, therefor I will answer your questions after tomorrow nights reading refering to the 'godzilla suit' and your 'nba' hopefull friend.

It would really help me if you could tell me his name, send me a U2U.

I can however answer 1 of your questions tonight. The one asking about 2012, as I have spent many hours staring into the reflections asking myself this very same question. The answer is quite heart breaking and perhaps it would be best if you didnt want to know, since you do, I hope you use this knowledge and prepare for the future.

In 2012 there will be a Super Volcanic Eruption, followed by 2 months of darkness/dimness, crop failures, disease, voilence, famine, basically all of the worst parts of the book of revelations. 2/3 of the worlds population will perish. ok, but there is a bright side... no more global warming, but rather a new ice age will begin in 2015 that lasts for thousands of years and sea levels will drop significantly.

posted on May, 7 2007 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by ATSGUYAnd is this truly 100% surely it cant always be correct.

I am up 250% in the stock market for the past 12 months, I'd say its pretty darn accurate, soon you will agree.

posted on May, 7 2007 @ 02:17 AM
link   

The one asking about 2012, as I have spent many hours staring into the reflections asking myself this very same question. The answer is quite heart breaking and perhaps it would be best if you didn't want to know, since you do, I hope you use this knowledge and prepare for the future.

Do you trust in God? Believe in Jesus Christ? Don't you think GOD is prepared for our future? :shk:

It is going to HAVE to be a group effort/experience. BUT we WILL get through it, the whole world - but we MUST set aside all our cultural, religious, and national differences, on a global scale, and work as ONE, without regard to anything except our shared future as ONE human race.

That's the plan, anyway. And it's God's plan so...don't sweat it! It will succeed!

He's got us covered. 100%. Just like always - if we will just be patient and trust...as we contribute our positive attitudes, submitting to Good Orderly Direction in our efforts.

FEAR NOT
BELIEVE ONLY

And really, you ought to quit trying to prophesy - as a demonstration and about trivial things that have NOTHING to do with the Master Plan (at least not fundamentally).

The spirit of prophesy is the testimony of Jesus Christ - anything else is dabbling and will NEVER be 100%. God gives as is needed for HIS purposes, we can not expect to ferret out prophesy and then show off about it. That is self-glorification and it's just not the way to serve God or your neighbor, my friend.

posted on May, 7 2007 @ 08:13 AM
link   
I still want to know about my court troubles with my evil ex.

Will CPS or the court see through him finally? Will he end up getting himself deported?

Our next hearing is early in June, a review of the child support (he lied on his tax return), custody and visitation adjustment (he's trying for more time), a request for a custody evaluation (my request).

posted on May, 7 2007 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by queenannie38

Do you trust in God? Believe in Jesus Christ? Don't you think GOD is prepared for our future?

Yes I do, I have always had a very special relationship with the Divine Creator. I think that 2012 is all a part of gods plan, it was just 70,000 years ago that the last supervolcanic eruption in Sumatra left the human race with only 100 breeding females, and it was from this 100 that we all owe our existance to today. Once again god must clean the evil and this event will call the remaining closer to god then they have ever been.

posted on May, 7 2007 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by MajorMalfunction
I still want to know about my court troubles with my evil ex.

I am sorry that I missed your question last night.

Unfortunately, when I went to sleep last night I slept for 15 hours straight. Because of this, I will not be able to answer your question until tomorrow night, as I require being awake for over 24 hours in order to see the visions.

On Tuesday night I will make your question my top priority.

posted on May, 7 2007 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Thanks. I'm a skeptic you know, so I'm going to read your answer with one eyebrow raised.

Don't wear yourself out doing this.

posted on May, 8 2007 @ 01:44 AM
link   
Well I checked this thread today to see if Where2hide2006, would follow through with their prediction they promised for me, and there wasn't one.

But Queenannie predicted it right so I guess she is the prophet and W2H2006 is the imposter.

Go Annie go!.

posted on May, 8 2007 @ 02:09 AM
link   
sorry i overslept, i guess you wouldn't believe me if i told you i knew you'd drive your truck today?

posted on May, 8 2007 @ 03:05 AM
link   

sorry i overslept, i guess you wouldn't believe me if i told you i knew you'd drive your truck today?

No. I really would not. Do you blame me?

posted on May, 8 2007 @ 04:05 AM
link   
no i dont blame you at all.

Please ask another question, as I would love the opportunity to prove the merit of my method. Please.

posted on May, 8 2007 @ 12:46 PM
link   

no i dont blame you at all.

Please ask another question, as I would love the opportunity to prove the merit of my method. Please.

I will reset the trip odometer in my vehicle today. Predict what it will read at noon on Friday.

posted on May, 8 2007 @ 02:55 PM
link   
lets stop for a sec and just tell us what you have seen throughout the years of doing the predictions...

also would like to do a test to see if really can see the future..just tell me when wanna.

posted on May, 8 2007 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Ok, if your doing predictions, when will Yellowstone erupt next, will it be rated as a "super eruption", and how badly will the US government do at preventing loss of it's citizens.

I think I can probably answer the last bit myself,

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join