It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ask Any Question & I Will Predict The Future

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 11:10 PM
link   
How do you predict the future and can you teach me?

Will I find success in my current business or musical aspirations in my near or far future?

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Where2Hide2006
Please be specific as possible in your questions, and in return I will not be cryptic in my responses.

What question will I ask after your response to this post?

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 07:51 AM
link   
sirbikesalot06, it's great that you've decided to take over here, though I hope you find yourself some work soon. It's getting tough all over.
Would you please try to answer a question that's been bugging me? I live in Australia and have a feeling that I will be moving house within a couple of years, from neccessity somehow. Do you visualise this move as in will it be far from where i am now, direction, buy, rent or build? I guess on the coast I'm not feeling too comfortable with all this tsunami talk lately.
thanks in advance.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by zenius

Sir l want to know whether Anshu my ex gf will come back in my life or not

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 04:02 PM
link   
what will i get in my next years GCSEs?
Biology (higher tier)
Physics (higher tier)
Chemistry (higher tier)
Maths (higher tier)

Oh, sorry to be a pain but,
Will i have an italian wife in the next 20 years? (im 14)
What will her name be?

Thanks a lot. I look forward to the answer!

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by mastermind77
How do you predict the future and can you teach me?

Will I find success in my current business or musical aspirations in my near or far future?

Well you simply clear your mind. Start with meditations and you simply have to learn to trust your gut. Silence your ego
because that will just get in your way.

now I do this for fun, responding to this thread. i will only do this till October then Like Where to hide, I wll be gone.

I don't know why, but i don't see success for you in the current business, but then again, I don't see success for businesses this year anyway.

Your music aspirations on the other hand, well not be successful as in big rock star, but you'll fine some satisfaction in it.

This year will be hard on everyone,
. But once you get thru it, and have a positive attitude, then you'll be fine.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr. Moonlight

Originally posted by Where2Hide2006
Please be specific as possible in your questions, and in return I will not be cryptic in my responses.

What question will I ask after your response to this post?

You won't. you'll call me a fake and wrong well
. You don't believe in it because you just see everything in this as a fake. You seem to lack faith, but that seems to be your nature. I cannot tell you that Jesus Christ isn't the son of god, or that God is a girl. You simply have to believe that.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by zenius
sirbikesalot06, it's great that you've decided to take over here, though I hope you find yourself some work soon. It's getting tough all over.
Would you please try to answer a question that's been bugging me? I live in Australia and have a feeling that I will be moving house within a couple of years, from neccessity somehow. Do you visualise this move as in will it be far from where i am now, direction, buy, rent or build? I guess on the coast I'm not feeling too comfortable with all this tsunami talk lately.
thanks in advance.

Don't worry about a Tsunami, it does happen in the pacific, but not in my lifetime for that part of the pacific. I'm 28 yrs old.

Yea, and no about the moving house part. i see conflicting images because you haven't made a decision yet. Your worried and second guessing your choices. I don't see building in your future. I do see you actually ending up somewhere else, but You love the sea, don't move away from it or you'll end up regretting it. You try to buy something inland, don't, you will end up regretting it. Stay by the sea, and you like yourself even more despite the hardship.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by hmntrathore
reply to post by zenius

Sir l want to know whether Anshu my ex gf will come back in my life or not

There no more sex with her. She'll be in your life, but just in the back ground. When i think I you and I see her, you want her back. But from her point of view "Anshu" well "I can't stand that creep" is what I hear.
. You still attach to her, and man that a good feeling that you had with her, but you'll have to move on. And you will soon. But as time is relative, so is the word soon.
. Only you will decide when soon is.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Interryanmilan
what will i get in my next years GCSEs?
Biology (higher tier)
Physics (higher tier)
Chemistry (higher tier)
Maths (higher tier)

Oh, sorry to be a pain but,
Will i have an italian wife in the next 20 years? (im 14)
What will her name be?

Thanks a lot. I look forward to the answer!

your leaning to Biology dude. But I also see flasks and other chemistry stuff in your future too.

Your goal in life is well to get that hot girl, well let me tell you I don't see no hot Italian Chick in your future. You'll try, and well you'll fail. But it won't be her, it will be this other girl, american dude, and well she has a eye for you. her name starts with an S, Like SArah or Susan. Find her next year and something shall blossom, but you'll just have to see past her zits. When you do that, man she's going to be one lucky girl.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 04:55 AM
link   
reply to post by sirbikesalot06

Thank you for your reply. It has given me food for thought. You were spot on about the confusion. It's maybe even an inner conflict betweeen what everyone in the family wants. If you have any insight into where my current uni studies will take me (if anywhere) it may help with this conflict. Where I end up working will probably dictate where I live??? thankyou.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 01:26 PM
link   
bugger.... i was looking forward to that.

ah well, i know my consciousness is very strong so i should be able to get over that second part. it doesnt sound that great.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Interryanmilan
bugger.... i was looking forward to that.

ah well, i know my consciousness is very strong so i should be able to get over that second part. it doesnt sound that great.

Dude, you'll be fine. That girl does have an eye out for you. Just be on the look out. Oh yea, the zits leave around 17. If she got them early in life, the better she'll look when she's 20 or even 30.

Also Nothing is permanent.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Thank you for your reply. It has given me food for thought. You were spot on about the confusion. It's maybe even an inner conflict betweeen what everyone in the family wants. If you have any insight into where my current uni studies will take me (if anywhere) it may help with this conflict. Where I end up working will probably dictate where I live??? thankyou.

Dude, I can't help you out with my psychic stuff on this dude.

I do see your indecision will make thing worse and you feel like this guy.:bnghd:

As for where you should live. I am a big supporter for Public Transit, communities full of parks, farmers markets and coffee shops that don't contain the Starbucks Logo. I'm anti corporate, and friend don't let friend go to McDonalds. LOL.

Dude, back then I wanted somebody to tell me where to go. I waited, and waited, and gues what, I'm in a very big hole I can't seem to get out of. :shk:. You want to learn to take control over your life and make decisions.. don't hold your breath
for somebody to tell you where to go, do it your self.

Oh if your asking why I didn't direct my future using my abilties. Well I saw too many outcomes and I really didn't like any of them. And thats the fact. We have so many outcomes before us, we need to find that way for ourselves.

If anything about this thread thus far, it helps me see what is in me.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 12:37 AM
link   

That's sad that you didn't like anything you saw in future outcomes. Do you have a passion for anything, something you believe in, something that you're really good at? There must be something that brings joy into your life? Surely your choices can't all lead down dark alleys? You know, sometimes an attitute tweak is all that's needed. It helped me anyway.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 06:05 PM
link   

That's sad that you didn't like anything you saw in future outcomes. Do you have a passion for anything, something you believe in, something that you're really good at? There must be something that brings joy into your life? Surely your choices can't all lead down dark alleys? You know, sometimes an attitute tweak is all that's needed. It helped me anyway.

Well I am joining the coast guard this October. but yea, I just lack passion for stuff. Now the stuff I have passion for well are Trains, public Transportation, and bicycles. Since i cannot get a job as a bus Driver, well, before I ship out, I will become a bicycle cab driver in Downtown. Since I got hit by a car, I'll have to heal up first before i do it.

And yes, i did see a car accident in my future, I didn't know that it would be that night, after all its hard for me or any body else to see time. But I also did see my self becoming a pedicab driver in my future I just didn't see how the two lead to the other. Oh yea, when you see an event in the future. I found it to be vurtually impossible to see the events leading up to what i see. its possible to connect the dots, but i learn early on, live here live now attitude.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by mastermind77

well, I'd have to be present to make a good determination. Sometimes I can get 'impressions' by holding a persons hand or looking into their eyes. At the very least, a real conversation is necessary but that method is very unreliable. I do not proclaim to be anything other than extremely intuitive. I'm sure some day science will have an explanation about how energy fields can present themselves to certain individuals and register facts....
etc.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 11:38 AM
link   
sirbikesalot06, can you see my future? I have visions too, and I asked awhile back on this post but never got a reply. I'm really confused with what I see. And I guess I want to know if what I see in the next few years is actually going to happen. So if you can help I'll apreciate it, thanks!

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by jackieps1975

jackieps1975, i'm posing this question for the first time to a psychic person, or to any one for that matter.

who am i?

i consider myself quite special, can't say anything more. I have seen it in my astrology chart. have written a book on how to save the world.

i hope you are getting some impressions. because if i am what i think i am, you should get the impressions just because of who i am.

just tell me because it has been a long, lonely and difficult road and sure could use some reassurance that its not all idiocy.

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by jackieps1975
reply to post by mastermind77

well, I'd have to be present to make a good determination. Sometimes I can get 'impressions' by holding a persons hand or looking into their eyes. At the very least, a real conversation is necessary but that method is very unreliable. I do not proclaim to be anything other than extremely intuitive. I'm sure some day science will have an explanation about how energy fields can present themselves to certain individuals and register facts....
etc.

Science is like that dumb yelling preacher at the bus stop yelling about the word of god is in a book and that he say "your all going to hell
"
Like this guy who takes the Bible literally, well, so does Science when it comes to the Supernatural or the Paranormal. I stand by my prediction, that in roughly 200 or 300 years, science and religion will eventually connect.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join