It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can ghosts hurt you physically? eg cuts, bruise

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2007 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Thats so funny...

At what time of day were they eating chicken?
I know this guy who thought it was a brilliant idea to eat pizza at a cemetery...you just get bizarre people in this world...
But your experience is strange because they claimed they had how many pieces of chicken?

scary stuff..coz i love chicken

posted on May, 7 2007 @ 08:54 PM
link   
lol weird i just posted a thread here about a ghost in our house and were built on the prison you snuck into

posted on May, 7 2007 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Get out of here you live in those apartments built on Pentridge...anything unusual to report?

but i have to admit theyre lovely apartments...and i believe theyre building a shopping complex of some sort there....

I apologise to everyone who takes a look at this thread and sees weve gone right off course.
I have like alot of questions to ask and I didnt want to litter the forum with three million threads....sorry peeps

posted on May, 7 2007 @ 09:49 PM
link   
it is my personal opinion that ghosts, spirits, et c. can harm you to some degree. i think the fact that you were at a prison needs to be taken into consideration. more malevolent spirits seem more likely to cause physical, and even emotional harm, and seeing as you were at a prison, it seems like the spirits would be more in a mood to harm you than a ghost that would be in a house, or whatever.

never rule out the possibility of other objects that you could have cut yourself on. happy hunting!

posted on May, 10 2007 @ 11:24 PM
link   
actually im in the houses. at the entrance near the park

posted on May, 11 2007 @ 10:41 AM
link   
The cuts and the fact that they don't align could just be the fact that your clothing is not attached to your skin and that your climbing the fence would have the clothing slide over your skin surface. I have many times in the past had scratches and bruises that don't line up with clothing but have found that if you put your body into the same movements as when they occurred I have been surprised how much movement the clothes have.

I have had scratches where the clothing has not been damaged, I assume that this is due to some transfer of the friction energy at the time.

As for unseen entities hurting oneself. I have heard from people that say they have been thrown across rooms or have been struck by unseen fists.

From personal experience I have been touched, pinched and have woken up in bed with the sensation of being sat upon whilst being tickled. A year ago or so I was continually aware of a flash / spark of light that always seemed to be accompanied by a feeling like a big warm hug.

None of these experiences ever felt threatening. But if these were real experiences and not some kind of delusion mind thing then there is some kind of physical manifestation from spirit / entities. If so, I would assume that, like in this physical 3D realm, if something can tickle you it can punch you also.

I am a believer that if you think that spirit can harm you then it can. So far in my personal experience I do not appear to be wrong. I have been a lifelong pacifist and can not understand meanness and evil doing, maybe that is my protection, maybe I have just been lucky, so far.

The thing about "ghost hunts" is that they do seem to attract people, as an entertainment experience. Quite often people are expecting to be "scared", like at a fairground ride or Roller-coaster. I am not sure that this is an appropriate attitude.

I don't totally fall for all this paranormal nonsense but from being a scoffer I am becoming a little more aware that there may be more out there than science knows. But I will never be a full convert

posted on May, 11 2007 @ 06:00 PM
link   
listen listen listen listen!!!!

ghost can not hurt you!!!!if ghost can hurt you would you think there would be a whole lota dead terriorts and murders everywhere!! think about it!

posted on May, 11 2007 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by ucanneverdie

ghost can not hurt you!!!!if ghost can hurt you would you think there would be a whole lota dead terriorts and murders everywhere!! think about it!

I think you mean...

read read read!!!

English you is bad much many.

But I think I know what you mean.

I would agree a ghost can't hurt you........ a spirit / entity can though.
Your confusion is understandable for someone who has no experience or language skills.

My understanding is that a ghost is a recording of an event / experience of a corporeal body in the spirit realm.

A spirit is not necessarily anything to do with a Human, dead or alive. Perhaps an evil spirit could possess a terrorist, murderer or worse a politician. But that is the only association as I see it.

These evil spirits are not of the light, they just use humans for playthings really.

When a terrosist dies he doesn't hang around as a ghost blowing people up. Think about it. The Muslim Terrorists in their video statements and on bits of paper said they gave up this life for their cause, in the expectation of going to heaven with loads of virgins for becoming a martyr. They did not think they were evil but doing gods will. Their mindest was to go to heaven, not hang around blowing up buses or opening up corner shops

posted on May, 11 2007 @ 09:49 PM
link   
I remember a story that happened a few years back ..bout 10+yrs of a guy who had a haunted apartment but not letting this ghost get to him or his wife even after this ghost had poltergeist traits by doing "things" around the apartment..

So one night while in the bath some activity started and this man told this spirit to try harder cause they not leaving/moving ..whatever ,then it slapped him,a good one on his back and the print remained..sure some avid S.African paranormal followers on EA would clearly recall this as it was the first "ghost story" in most of our news papers and that was a quite big topic at the time.

If it really did happen i cannot prove ,all i know it was a biggish story as some "ghost hunters" and the norm went to this apartment and did some research..ah well then it became just another ghost story in the end but i remember the pictures of his back with the red almost burn like mark print clearly.

*As for hurting a human i believe yes they can,physically and def emotionally/spiritually..more likely in spiritual sense as they will feed off a person or oppress making the person/s weak which could lead to death even...no i have never seen a ghost slap/scratch,hit a person with my own eyes in real time..but i prefer never too either.IMO ..sure some experts here would know or maybe have dealt with such situations...not?*

[edit on 5/11/2007 by qonone]

posted on May, 11 2007 @ 10:06 PM
link   
remember, ghosts supposedly draw their energy from other sources, and it supposedly takes a lot of energy for them to move things, touch people, et c. so, it would make sense to me that it would take an enormous amount of energy to harm someone so bad that they would actually die. just my opinion, though.

posted on May, 11 2007 @ 10:32 PM
link   

I think you mean...

read read read!!!

English you is bad much many.

yea sorry, i was in a rush. i wanted to post before i forgot and i had to go out in one second

[edit on 11-5-2007 by ucanneverdie]

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 04:13 PM
link   
I need help couple night ago I was asleep in bed

while I was asleep I was attacked by someone or something while I was sleep

in my own bed I nearly got strangled by someone who I didn't know

and it was female I woke up really quick and said novena to Padre pio

the next morning in my job I smelled a perfume in the room where I was

I think padre pio did let me know that he was there he does

Odor of Sanctity, to let people to know that he is there.

what type of weapon to use on what if she comes back again .

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 08:26 PM
link   
I don't know about ghosts and physical harm but I have an incubus demon that causes me physical pain that leaves scars. So I'm sure anything is possible!reply to post by hot_acacia

top topics

<< 1   >>

join