It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who else is seeing Spiderman 3 tomorrow?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2007 @ 08:24 PM
link   
I saw the first two spidermans and one of my friend invited me to see the movie so instead of going to the prom we'll see that movie, and all my mom has to do is pick him up.

I can't wait!

Who else is seeing it on opening day?

[edit on 3-5-2007 by Maverickhunter]

posted on May, 3 2007 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Haven't seen the first two so I wouldn't bother seeing this one.

It would be kinda...well weird.

Also I really never liked superhero movies.

posted on May, 3 2007 @ 10:05 PM
link   
I'm going to the theater as soon as I get off work. I can't wait!!!!!

Superhero movies are the best!!!

posted on May, 3 2007 @ 10:39 PM
link   
w0w...

go to prom and then see the movie (or vice-versa) :shk:

anyway, i am seeing it in imax tomorrow...

posted on May, 3 2007 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Mav,

I thought you had a baseball game, young man!

posted on May, 4 2007 @ 01:17 PM
link   
I just watched it a few minutes ago. I'm very disappointed. No wonder Sam Raimi quit doing the sequels. If he had worked on part 4, I would never go to the movies again. There were so many overacting, underacting, and cliches, that I rolled my eyes every few minutes.

Sadly, Raimi ruined Venom for me forever in the movies. He was my favorite character, and they had to completely ruin his character.

*spoilers that ruined the movie*

- They only showed Venom for about 10 minutes of the movie, and that was at the end.

- The Green Goblins turns into a good guy.

- Cameo from Dr. Connors, and a very un-exciting one at that.

- Once again, Stan Lee tries to make a short cameo in the movie, like it's really going to make the audience go "Ooooh look! It's Stan Lee." Honestly, it gets tiring after the first 5 movies.

- They never explain where the symbiote suit came from, nor how it carried Parker's powers to Brock/Venom.

- What the hell happened to Spiderman's spider sense? There were so many parts in the movie where he could have easily dodged an attack, but didn't.

- Giant Sandman is given some kind of weird Dinosaur roar every time he attacks.

- They never say what happens to Sandman's daughter. The whole point of him robbing places was so he could afford money to pay for her healthcare, and yet at the end of the movie, he all of a sudden turns into a good guy, and then what? Does that mean he's not going to find the money and let her die?

If only I never saw this movie. I would rate it a 6/10, only because I've been a long time Spiderman fan. If I weren't a fan, I'd give it a 4.5/10

SR

posted on May, 4 2007 @ 02:14 PM
link   
lol i liked it as a movie on it's own but it's sooooooooooooo bodged together i'll try not to spoil anything but for the peeps who have just seen as it as well the whole Harry and Peter relationship with the accident and anmensia is
wooooooooo way to waste half the movie. Gwen Stacey was pointless as well i wish they just focused on one thing i.e. Sandman or Harry or Venom instead of mashing it all together and trying to hope for the best and make peter come out the big hero at the end seemed to rushed for my liking but i still enjoyed it

top topics

join