Do you only date the same race?

page: 3
6
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

log in

join

posted on Jun, 14 2007 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Until I moved over to mainland UK I only ever went out with white girls (hell, I ended up marrying one!). I think that the main reason for this was because there were very few girls from other ethnic groups in Ulster at the time.

Since I got divorced, I've been out with one black girl, two asian girls and a middle eastern lady (who was absolutely stunning - was batting way above my average there!). I have also been out with a few white women too. There are two morals to this story -

1. There is nothing wrong with sampling diversity
2. I seem to enjoy sampling a bit too much!




posted on Jun, 14 2007 @ 10:43 AM
link   
i have never had an issue dating women of any race though i am especially attracted to pretty asian girls i live in a almost 100% white community id prolly say more around 99% because im in utah and i know first hand how unforgiving young mormon children can be so not many people of other races live here im fortunate to know quite a few of them. but race is far from the main thing i look for its personality all the way thats why ive only ever dated my friends because i know them i know their likes and dislikes and i know they will let me down easy if it turns to that point. race should never have anything to do with how well you like or dislike somone all races are beautiful in their own beautiful ways.



posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 03:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by BlackGuardXIII

Originally posted by Russian soldierBefore I go to the Russian army, I want to have sex with 4 women at the same time: One from Russia, one Black, one Phillipino, and one Latina.................but they better have great bodies and beautiful faces...to me, there is nothing in this world except one night stands, and I'm very picky, compared to Lombozo

I know how you can do it, Russian soldier. It will cost you about $800 if you want all those things for sure.


I never have, never will pay for sex
, in fact, I've considered having hot top notch girls pay me! Having for girls is easy for me, all I need to do is get my ass in several clubs in one day, however, lately I've been very busy with real estate and trying to get a security job. Once I get a new job, and a goddamn car, I WILL have a fivesome with four girls, trust me, its really easy, for me its very very easy to get girls, the problem is I'm at home right now, and most of this month and last month have been very very busy, I need to get a new job, a car, and probably an apartment, too, though I can't keep my mind off of sex, me and my Russian brotha might go to a club sometime soon, despite being busy, cuz I can't take it any more! It is miserable without sex! Hell, even for a day, hell I could do it at least 15 times in one day! Swear!



posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 03:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by dragonseeker
Hi all, black man, mid 30's here, I date all kinds of women, race is no issue at all for me, unfortunately, it is for "some" black women if they see me with a white woman, but that's their problem


[edit on 1-6-2007 by dragonseeker]


Don't trip man, just look at all the rap music videos-most of the big booties in thongs jiggling at the screen as the guys rap are light skinned
don't worry man, its all good
all girls of all types are hot
keep it pimping



posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 03:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mechanic 32
Yes, the Human Race!


I find it's best in relationships to stick to your own species as well. (Not from personal experiences.
)

[edit on 6/3/2007 by Mechanic 32]



LOL! hahahahhahahahahahaha, I havn't met any women outside my species that are attractive enough yet LOL



posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Wouldn't make a bit of differance to me, as long as they are something resembling intelligent. Airheads need not apply. Oh and something resembling my age would be good as well. Race? Not an issue.



posted on Jul, 16 2007 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Russian soldier
I never have, never will pay for sex
, in fact, I've considered having hot top notch girls pay me! Having for girls is easy for me, all I need to do is get my ass in several clubs in one day, however, lately I've been very busy with real estate and trying to get a security job. Once I get a new job, and a goddamn car, I WILL have a fivesome with four girls, trust me, its really easy, for me its very very easy to get girls, the problem is I'm at home right now, and most of this month and last month have been very very busy, I need to get a new job, a car, and probably an apartment, too, though I can't keep my mind off of sex, me and my Russian brotha might go to a club sometime soon, despite being busy, cuz I can't take it any more! It is miserable without sex! Hell, even for a day, hell I could do it at least 15 times in one day! Swear!

Come on! Either you are dreaming, or I missed something. Let me get this straight: You love sex, you can have any girls you want, it is easy for you to get girls, yet you are miserable because you aren't getting any.
That doesn't add up. I hope you aren't so busy some day, because I'll tell you, lots of great sex beats no sex, for me. And you will pay for sex, either by buying expensive jewellery, or pricey dinners, or with cash. You are right, having a job, a car, and your own place help a lot. But they are no guarantee.



posted on Jul, 16 2007 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Russian soldier

Originally posted by BlackGuardXIII

Originally posted by Russian soldierBefore I go to the Russian army, I want to have sex with 4 women at the same time: One from Russia, one Black, one Phillipino, and one Latina.................but they better have great bodies and beautiful faces...to me, there is nothing in this world except one night stands, and I'm very picky, compared to Lombozo

I know how you can do it, Russian soldier. It will cost you about $800 if you want all those things for sure.


I never have, never will pay for sex
, in fact, I've considered having hot top notch girls pay me! Having for girls is easy for me, all I need to do is get my ass in several clubs in one day, however, lately I've been very busy with real estate and trying to get a security job. Once I get a new job, and a goddamn car, I WILL have a fivesome with four girls, trust me, its really easy, for me its very very easy to get girls, the problem is I'm at home right now, and most of this month and last month have been very very busy, I need to get a new job, a car, and probably an apartment, too, though I can't keep my mind off of sex, me and my Russian brotha might go to a club sometime soon, despite being busy, cuz I can't take it any more! It is miserable without sex! Hell, even for a day, hell I could do it at least 15 times in one day! Swear!


I totally believe you RussianSoldier. That's because Russian women are SKANKS! Not to mention UGLY! They are so slutty and easy, that even a retarded mongol with a peg leg could nail a Russian chick. YUK! I hope that you protect yourself. Those nasty women will burn ya.



posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 06:09 AM
link   
I've dated white, but also Nativ. Amer and Hispanic, even though I find lighter skin, hair and eyes more attractive, esp Redheads. Though, mixed race features can be very beautiful(ex Native and white mix with nice cheekbones pale skin and black hair).
I am white btw.

[edit on 27-8-2007 by dreamingawake]



posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by lombozo
Now a one night stand is a different matter of course. I see the way that Bossy the cow looks at me when I visit the dairy farm. I know she wants me.


LMAO ok that did it for me. lombozo for president! Hell I better tell my uncle to keep his cows locked up at night. Ther are jersey cows and are nice and creamy - their milk that is. I can see yo licking your lips as you read this lombozo and I need you to understand that they are not into guys that drool. BUT, if you are really nice and give me lots of applauds i could put in a good word for you, just don't milk them for their money
that's udder bull. AHhhhh but now, if you are nice i could hook you up with a place on the milking platform



posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 07:57 AM
link   
I think it is more a personal choice and i know of people who had family problems and that broke things up badly. You have to go into it with your eyes open and know that the relationship is for the two of you to work on. family helps if they all get on but one needs to understand that as much as everyone waves the "Not-Racist" flag i find it hard to believe that they maintain that thought process.

I have come across that first hand with friends. I am not racist and i have married who i fell in love with and was also my best friend. We are still best friends even though we are married (that's a hint for success hehehe)and we have a child together, 6 month old daughter and i wouldn't change a thing.

What made it easy is that both families accepted each other and we were blessed never to have ever needed to address these issues in our families. I am white and she is coloured (white/black) with a light complexion.

However, we still get stared at after 7 years almost together. Thing is, it doesn't bug me like it did right in the beginning, i wanted to knock a few lights out at times, because I know who i have by my side and i would change it for nothing and noone. I don't even see any colour differences and when we were going out, before we married, i loved the person and colour was not an issue for me.

[edit on 27/8/2007 by shearder]



posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 02:54 PM
link   
No, I'm sorry but I just don't date females from a different race. I only date females from the human race.

Like a poster somewhere in page 1 said, we're all the same once we turn the lights off, when will society wake up? We're ALL HUMAN! :shk:



posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Well, I’m an Asian gal who has dated – not those of the same race and never been married: Never! I tell you! Never! :bnghd:

Anyway, the follow are the ‘bad’ and ‘ugly’ who were, based on my personal reasons only, not ‘good’ enough for long-term relationships with moi: Black, South American, White, Hispanic.

Ummm: That’s it for now because I think there is really no other particular reason other than curiosity to find out if other races other than my own would be my better half and more understanding of differences between cultures.

I guess I’m wrong, will never truly know and may live the rest of my life as a content single person, which is fine for now. But for starters, guys with longish hair are okay in my books!



posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 06:19 PM
link   
I am white which goes with everything but I can come in any color.



Preferably for me fat-free American singles only!





ahh haha, i already posted in this thread pretty much the same thing, hahah. Atelast I am who I am.

[edit on 12-1-2008 by Lysergic]



posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Paresthesia
Honestly, I don't care the race. My parents however, do. They strictly want me to marry someone Vietnamese ('cause I'm Vietnamese), but I said there's just as much a chance I'll marry Vietnamese as any other race in the whole wide world.
One shouldn't be concerned about mixed-race children getting made fun of.. It just doesn't make sense. I actually think mixed-race kids are a lot more beautiful and unique. I know someone who's half Vietnamese and half Italian, and she's gorgeous. And another that's half Filipino, a quarter Caucasian and a quarter Mexican. And she's gorgeous as well!



I couldn't agree more
. My family is the same way but race doesn't matter. And Mixed children are beautiful. As a matter of fact, I prefer almost any other race over the white women.... Maybe I'm tired of seeing my kind all day? But anyways I prefer Asian women.

I don't know its just something about them
. I think its the long black hair and the eyes. I love the hair and eyes. I don't really care about they body, just mainly the personality. I don't mind if I had mixed kids either because like you said they turn out beautiful.



posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrMysticism
I'm not shallow like that! I only date sexy, voluptuous females with jet black hair. Ok, so I am shallow like that, but don't women have thier preferences also?

As far as race goes for me. If she is sporting long jet black hair, I really don't care how dark her skin is.

[edit on 3-5-2007 by MrMysticism]


Quoted for truth man! I don't know what it is about that jet black hair but i love it, not matter what color the skin is!



posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by jca2005

Originally posted by Paresthesia
Honestly, I don't care the race. My parents however, do. They strictly want me to marry someone Vietnamese ('cause I'm Vietnamese), but I said there's just as much a chance I'll marry Vietnamese as any other race in the whole wide world.
One shouldn't be concerned about mixed-race children getting made fun of.. It just doesn't make sense. I actually think mixed-race kids are a lot more beautiful and unique. I know someone who's half Vietnamese and half Italian, and she's gorgeous. And another that's half Filipino, a quarter Caucasian and a quarter Mexican. And she's gorgeous as well!



I couldn't agree more
. My family is the same way but race doesn't matter. And Mixed children are beautiful. As a matter of fact, I prefer almost any other race over the white women.... Maybe I'm tired of seeing my kind all day? But anyways I prefer Asian women.

I don't know its just something about them
. I think its the long black hair and the eyes. I love the hair and eyes. I don't really care about they body, just mainly the personality. I don't mind if I had mixed kids either because like you said they turn out beautiful.


Sorry about the long quote... But eyes left!

When he grows up he's going to get more ass (however he likes it) than a toilet seat.

Daddy's little boy!

MonKey




posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 12:05 AM
link   
well, I'm married now.. to a caucasian man, I am Native American and white. Back when I was single though I will admit to sleeping with men of different races or colors white/hispanic/black/indian.

Now when you bring up dating, I have to say that seeing as my family is Native American yet pretty much lives and claims "white" cause they don't wanna be grouped in with the "losers" of our culture... thier words NOT mine mmmkay? I only ever had long term relationships with White men cause it was the FAMILIES not me or the man who had a problem with the mix of races and the differences in culture....

As for kids and being mixed and made fun of... thats utter crap in m y opinion and people who poke fun at someone cause they aren't "pure" are just a waste of oxygen...

My kids are mixed and its funny my oldest daughter is blonde haired blue eyed and fair skinned with freckles.. my youngest has coal black hair the darkest brown eyes and copper skin!! LOL total opposites yet they are blood... just goes to show.. we are all the same...

at least thats what I feel!



posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Do you only date the same race?

I've pretty much sampled the buffet: White, African American, Asian, even Turkish...but ended up with a white gal, same as me.

Growing up, I was all over the world, so thankfully I never had the same ideas of race and differences as others. Heck, there were people from over 330 countries in my middle school in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia...so just about EVERYONE was different...and it really allowed you to see past that, and look for what you had in common instead....

BTW...any geneticist will tell you that any idea of "purity" in a race vanished ages ago...we're all mixed folks...that's just one more reason it's such nonsense....

[edit on 24-1-2008 by Gazrok]



posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 06:27 PM
link   
to put it simply...............no





top topics
 
6
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

log in

join