It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you only date the same race?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Long gone are the days when I could pick and choose, (and when I could race was never really relevant).

Nowadays there is only one requirement, they must have a pulse.

[edit on 24-1-2008 by Freeborn]

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Royal76
We are hardwired at birth to our "Search Patterns"?

or

Is it a subconscious way we think, Its the way we were raised?

or

Is it a target of opportunity?

I would think it is all dependent upon the individual.Certain things are hardwired, i.e. the hourglass figure staying popular since time immemorial, large hips denote the ability to have a child, large breasts etc...

I would think some of it is how some people were raised, i.e. the example of people who believe that they will go to hell, or people who believe that it is somehow ethically or morally wrong to date outside of race.

I have dated outside of my race before, to me it is no big deal,if someone is amazing they are amazing,though I do find asian women really attractive ( I am white).I date based on personality though not race.

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 04:57 AM
link   

Asian women are like caviar with hot spice mixed in

I must concur with what Royal76 as quoted above said earlier. In my opinion they are the sexiest women on Earth, followed by Latinas.

But as to the question about dating with in the same race as me, well, as long as they like me for me: a white, deer-huntin', gun owning, book reading, hiking loving pyromaniac(only on the 4th of July) redneck, then I ain't got no problem with their race, like I said, they just have to like me for me and I'll like them for themselves.

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 05:05 AM
link   
I only date alien woman.

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 01:25 PM
link   
I'm white and I date what I can get. So far I've only dated one white girl. I think my locations in the past is why I've dated more brown and black girls than white.

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 06:48 PM
link   
I dated a black girl one, and i would again if i weren't already taken. I have no problem with inter race dating/sex and if you do you probly think the south will rise again

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by ivzm
I have no problem with inter race dating/sex and if you do you probly think the south will rise again

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha..good stuff..

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 10:27 PM
link   
We're all people..sheesh..

Anyways, no, I dont only date the same race...

That'd be pretty hard for me since I'm white and live in south florida..lol :shk:

My bf right now is from originally from Uruguay.

I think latin, latin-american, guys are usually pretty cute..already nice and tan too

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 04:42 AM
link   
well i date afro-american guys too...my ex is american...and i got no probs with it...other people got more problems with it like we did this time...i dont care about the race...the human beeing is important for me...

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 08:21 AM
link   
I am white, and I have dated a guy who was half black and half white and I have also dated a guy who was japanese and white but on the whole I am pretty much mainly attracted to white guys.

It has nothing to do with being racist and if I were still single I would not rule out the possibility of dating another race if I found them attractive but it is rare that I find myself attracted to a member of a different race.

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by jedimiller

did you found the right one already...lol...

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by minnie

I think latin, latin-american, guys are usually pretty cute..already nice and tan too

Soooo true, haha.

So far I've dated: Asian, white, Latino

I really don't have a strong preference as far as race. I find certain races more attractive than others, but then I really just weigh that against personality and all the other criteria. Race falls under the same category as looks for me.

And mixed people are the best looking people for real. Halfies ftw!

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 02:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Paresthesia

i agree..mixed people are the best...and the get the nicest kids...

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 05:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Royal76

ever since college (when i dated some indian chicks) i've only dated white girls and jews. i'm just not attracted to black girls at all and, after spending junior year in japan i guess i got bored with asian girls.

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 04:19 AM
link   
i dont care for race, a nice girl is a nice girl no matter who she is, what color her skin is. I think it goes beyond that for a real relationship

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 02:22 AM
link   
dated a lovely hispanic girl :-p

she was really nice...I couldn't eat her food though...too dang hot for me since I am a spice pansy

-Kyo

[edit on 18-8-2008 by KyoZero]

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 02:25 AM
link   
Race is nothing to me, if she's attractive to me, then I like her.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Race means absolutely nothing, but if they look like Natalie Portman she gets mad points.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Freeborn

They say the drunker you get, the more attractive women get. I think it is the older you get the more attractive women seem and you are willing to be less choosy.

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 01:16 AM
link   
i only date white girls.......yeah u can call me racist ill probaly agree with u i dont care what other people think ill date who i want..as long as shes 100% white im jus a good ol country boy from the woods who dont belive in this b.s. bout whites and blacks datin ..hell with that stick with your own race and the world will be a better place

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join