It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gang Super Glues Man To Exercise Bike Then Ransack His House.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2007 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Gang Super Glues Man To Exercise Bike Then Ransack His House.

www.msnbc.msn.com

A gang stripped a South African man before supergluing him to an exercise bicycle while they ransacked his house, according to a report Thursday.

SAPA news agency said the attackers, dressed in suits, hijacked a man in his 50s and forced him at gunpoint to take them to his home in Johannesburg.

“The victim was then forced to strip, after which he was superglued to the seat of an exercise bicycle, his hands were superglued, as were his feet and then his mouth was superglued shut,” SAPA quoted Mark Stokoe, a spokesman for emergency services Netcare 911, as saying.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 3 2007 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Can you say OUCH! Super gluing someone to a bike, then gluing his mouth shut. Pretty novel I guess.

www.msnbc.msn.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 3 2007 @ 01:16 PM
link   
as awful as it must have been, I can't stop laughing. who drew the short straw (literally) and had to glue him down to the seat?

posted on May, 3 2007 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
as awful as it must have been, I can't stop laughing. who drew the short straw (literally) and had to glue him down to the seat?

Right there with you Crakeur! Do you think they just glued his cheeks to the seat, or was there a little "sack" action as well.
I wonder since he was stuck the way he was if he did a couple miles on the bike...............

posted on May, 3 2007 @ 01:32 PM
link   
hands and butt glued down. mouth glued shut.
not sure what's worse, being victimized in such a manner or being found that way.

a new reason to not have work out equipment in the home.

posted on May, 3 2007 @ 01:37 PM
link   

a new reason to not have work out equipment in the home.

But exercise eqipment is great to have at home. It's amazing how many clothes and magazines and stuff those pieces of equipment can hold.

posted on May, 3 2007 @ 01:44 PM
link   
"Honey, we have to get rid of the exercise machine. You never know, a gang could come in a glue us onto it. I'm not taking the chance - it's out of here. "

posted on May, 3 2007 @ 01:54 PM
link   
If those robbers came into my house, I'd ask them if they would glue me to my recliner. That way my wife couldn't say anything when she saw me lounging back! Yep, I'd ask them to use extra glue and stuff, so it would take a really long time to get me off of that recliner!

Man! What a great idea! I think I'm movin' to that neighborhood right away!

posted on May, 3 2007 @ 02:08 PM
link   
um, could you glue the remote to this hand and could you also glue a bowl of chips and a straw in a beer to my mouth to complete the fantasy?

posted on May, 3 2007 @ 02:15 PM
link   

um, could you glue the remote to this hand and could you also glue a bowl of chips and a straw in a beer to my mouth to complete the fantasy?

Now that is some really super thinkin'.................
Hmmmmmmm...............let's see - I could ransack my own house, hide a couple of items in the trunk of my car - then glue myself to my recliner complete with the remote and the beer straw! Then when my wife walks in, I'd look all sad and stuff, and say:
"There were these terrible robbers! Look what they did to me! Be careful! They said that I'm sittin' on a pressure sensitive bomb, so don't try and move me out of this chair!"

Oh man! I'm headed to the store to get me some super glue!

posted on May, 3 2007 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Hmm...but it might be complicated to glue yourself.

I wonder if those guys have a phone number we could call to get their services. They wouldn't be able to keep anything but they could take a few things from the fridge while they do their business.

posted on May, 3 2007 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by enjoies05
Hmm...but it might be complicated to glue yourself.

I wonder if those guys have a phone number we could call to get their services. They wouldn't be able to keep anything but they could take a few things from the fridge while they do their business.

Now you're thinkin'!
Wait! I just did some thinkin'! I think we should go into breakin' and gluin' business! Man! I bet our phone would be ringin' like off the hook and stuff!
I bet we'd have to put in some OT on Super Bowl Sunday and stuff.
Yep we can even have a really fancy jingle and stuff..........

Wifes yellin' at you
That you gotta cut the grass
Call us right now
We'll glue the chair to your ass

Oh man it's perfect!

posted on May, 3 2007 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by lombozo
Wifes yellin' at you
That you gotta cut the grass
Call us right now
We'll glue the chair to your ass

Oh man it's perfect!

Oh man, that has to be one of the funniest things I've read anywhere.

posted on May, 3 2007 @ 02:38 PM
link   
This means the anti-gun lobbist will join up with the anti-glue lobbist and raid Africa.

(Airplane): "Looks, like I picked the wrong time to stop sniffing glue"

posted on May, 3 2007 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Wow! What if he had to take a dump?

Talk about cruel and unusual punishment.

posted on May, 3 2007 @ 02:43 PM
link   
"Hello 911"

"Hi...yeah...um..could you send someone over?"

"Whats the problem Sir"

"...Well...I'm...glued to the chair...naked..."

Next time you see a bunch of people with glue in their pockets, watch out.

posted on May, 3 2007 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by enjoies05
"Hello 911"

"Hi...yeah...um..could you send someone over?"

"Whats the problem Sir"

"...Well...I'm...glued to the chair...naked..."

Yeah I imagine that would be a little awkward. Yikes!

posted on May, 3 2007 @ 03:47 PM
link   
LOL, I read about it today... really funny.

I wonder how the 2010 soccer world cup going to be... I can see it now... everybody glued to the stadium chairs and pick-pocketed and stuff. Thousands of people sitting there, thinking, WTF?

posted on May, 4 2007 @ 08:07 AM
link   
This topic is just too good! I don't want to clog up any more of the News forum with my goofy antics, so I do believe that I'm gonna go do some thinkin' in BTS on this topic.........

posted on May, 4 2007 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Realtruth
Wow! What if he had to take a dump?

Talk about cruel and unusual punishment.

ok, i get the idea about the recliner, but what if you combine the recliner with a toilet, there perfect

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join