It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Fly by Video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 02:22 PM
link   
I Came across this video will looking for poached deer videos, I don't recall ever seeing it here on ATS, When I first saw the first one flying I thought it was a bug or bird, then 2 more flew by and looked more saucer shaped, then the slow down at the end, I can't tell if its CGI or not, or if its just some type of frisbee getting tossed, its kind of an odd angle for a camera. You guys are better at this then me. What do you think?

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 1-5-2007 by dawgjay]

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 02:35 PM
link   
I'm pretty sure this video has been discussed here.

The two trailing objects are jets. I think the general consensus was that it was originally a video of two jets with the saucer added in after the fact.

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Not sure what to make of this one...

It doesn't look too obviously hoaxed, but it also is somewhat too good to be true. Well I can tell the two planes that went after the UFO were F-15s. But I mean the guy videotaping was in just the right place at the right time.

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 02:37 PM
link   
I'm gonna go with a hoax simply because there is no sound.
Looks like a good vid though.

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Been posted here before, like the Nth time

Its a fake. 1#Notice how the jets have motion blur, the UFO object does not, it should be blurred.

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Alright Sorry Guys

I thought it was weird how I stumbled upon in, just the slow down at the end got me with the motion blur. Once again sorry.

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Looks like CGI to me.

And even if that is really a flying disc in the video, there is no way to tell for sure if it is little grey aliens flying it...

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Another thing: Why would an anti-gravity UFO fly in a pursuit like that? LOL, they wouldn't need to try to "out-run" some jets all low to the ground like that and in a straight line. They could supposedly maneuver and evade like no fighter-jet pilot has ever seen...

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 06:38 PM
link   
The description says its a webcam. That explains no sound and the already positioned camera.
However, I've never seen a webcam record in real time, correct me if I'm wrong, but unless you record the footage directly at source, you are going to get roughly 1 frame every 10 sec or so on a web page.

posted on May, 2 2007 @ 06:27 AM
link   
I played the video back in slow motion and took a screen shot, I'm no expert on cgi videos but the disc looks fake to me in the screen shot, (fighters looked real but there not in this screen shot.)

Originally posted by rocksolidbrainHowever, I've never seen a webcam record in real time, correct me if I'm wrong, but unless you record the footage directly at source, you are going to get roughly 1 frame every 10 sec or so on a web page.

It depends on the quality of the cam, the speed of the server and how the web page is setup. However it could be recording directly to a hard drive and would be in real time if that was the case. In any case I think the UFO in this video is CGI

[edit on 2/5/07 by SG-1-9er] To fix quote tags

[edit on 2/5/07 by SG-1-9er]

[edit on 2/5/07 by SG-1-9er]

posted on May, 2 2007 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Well after some thinking I reached the conclusion that if the ufo is real, the video must be taken from the HD of the server directly, as an internet user wouldn't know whats going to show up on the webcam and wouldn't start saving the pics.

Which provides us a way to check the authenticity of the video capture. If its still in the server, there will be date/time stamps on the file and there will be a lot of footage before and after the chase.

However, I agree with the above post, that an ET ship won't run away horizontally, unless.....there are ET kids inside and are playing cat and mouse or such.

An ET vehicle, when approached would fly straight up, beyond the reach of any jet or radar. This reminds one of OHare, the ufo flew up and blew a hole in the cloud, and must have crossed moons orbit in few seconds. Now that sounds very logical way to escape, to me.

Second, the framing looks too convenient and aesthetically well placed to be a chance recording. The ufo and jets enter and exit at exactly right spots.

Regards
RSB

posted on May, 2 2007 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Yep. Absolutely looks real. No hint of a hoax at all. Like the utube says, it's a weather webcam's video. Look how far behind the jets are. The saucer is merely playing with them. Cool video. Thanks for posting it.

new topics

top topics

join