It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO's over the RAINBOW...(Non-anon)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Ok ,listen up Dorothy...we're not in Kansas anymore...

The other day..I was preparing my kids for bed, when they called downstairs to me "Daddy! A rainbow! Its GIGANTIC" so up the stairs I went to see what all the clamor was about. To my surprise,
there was indeed a LARGE rainbow right outside their window...I was so stuck by the beauty of this particular rainbow I went out on the porch to take a good pic of it on my camera phone (as to not get a reflection from their window glass) .

So, the next day I was scrolling through the pics to show my wife when I noticed a large dark object directly over the rainbow! I did not see it when I took the photos...I scrolled back to pic 2 of 3 and saw the same dark object behind some clouds...WOW !

Here's is the problem...I want to post these pics for your scrutiny but unfortunately I cannot retrieve them from my phone..I have a data cable for it but not program to detect and withdraw the images from my phone >It is a Motorola V3 razar< any help here would be greatly appreciated on finding a program that extracts pics from this phone so I can post these images!!! HALP!

(p.s. I posted this on the anon. board because I was having trouble logging in..(NOOB) so appologies if this constitutes a double post..just important people see this one and give their opinions..THX)

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 08:43 AM
link   
just click the menu key while you are looking at the picture. send picture/as email/put email address in bar (use the one key to find the @) and send it to yourself.

found the above by searching on the net. hope it helps/works.

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Oh and please...

DON'T re-save the image from an editing program before posting
DON'T add ANYTHING to the image. (arrows, exta marks to point things out etc)
DON'T resize it to make it smaller and easier to post.
DON'T rename the file
DON'T delete the orginal from your phone, at least not until members here have confirmed the image is OK

Any of the above will completely ruin the image as any sort of evidence.

please post the EXACT file, straight from the camera. If neccessary, email it to one of the Admins.

edit: btw welcome to ATS!

cheers!

[edit on 30-4-2007 by nowthenlookhere]

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 05:25 PM
link   
K guys thx for the replies..I will give it my best shot.

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 10:03 PM
link   
I also have a motorola v3. I too had the same problem with uploading to a computer, as the program issued dosent allow uploading of any kind. As someone said, the best way is to E-mail it to yourself and DO NOT alter it in any way, and keep the original on your phone. I'm gonna look around and see if there is indeed a way to extract the original from your phone intact.

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Use a simple USB Bluetooth dongle available from any software store. They are around $10-25, and they are way easier to use than Motorola software. You simply send the picture to your computer via "Bluetooth" under options when you are viewing the photo.

The Bluetooth dongle simply plugs into any USB port on your computer. Some require and come with a disc, while others are plug and play.

These work with ALL Bluetooth phones, such as the V3.

I've been using the new Nokia N95, 5 meg camera phone. Hopefully I'll get an opportunity to snap our lil friends with it ;-)

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 10:11 PM
link   
I agree that the bluetooth may be the best way to go, as it allows the trasfer of any file on the phone....I think

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Um,
You guys are aware that ATS has a "Cellphone Image Submission"
forum right?

xD

Click "U2U's"
Click "Cellphone Information" or whatever its called

Put in your cell number, then send the pic to the mentioned email

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 02:48 AM
link   
1nL1ghtened,

one other suggestion... if you're still having probs sending the file from the phone, do you know any teenagers who's help you could enlist? In my experience they tend to be experts at this sort of thing!!

[edit on 1-5-2007 by nowthenlookhere]

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Sorry for the wait people...for what its worth here they are....3 pics in series.

Pic 1.)Nothing out of the norm....
img259.imageshack.us...

Pic 2.) Is that something behind that cloud?
img73.imageshack.us...

Pic 3.) WOW wtf is that...any ideas??
img117.imageshack.us...

I was able to BLUE TOOTH these images to a co-workers phone and he just e-mailed them to me so I can post them...they are un-altered and original...
waddya think?

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Wow, nice blurry little dot you captured there. It must be an Alien spaceship from Zeta Reticuli!

Do you understand how many possible explanations there probably are for your photos of a little dot? Are we supposed to waste this site's bandwidth by creating a long drawn-out thread trying to guess what that little dot is?

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 04:12 PM
link   
hey thx for your un-biased opinion on these photos...the caption did NOT read :

"PROOF OF ALIENS: CRYSTAL CLEAR PICS OF ALIEN SPACE CRAFT"

Thx for your input.

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 04:17 PM
link   
oh give the guy a break.. he's asking what it is, not trying to pass it off as anything...

cheers 1nL1ghtened! thanks for posting.

well.. they don't look edited (to me anyway!)... which is a start!

just out of interest, how far apart.. timewise did you take the pics? I initally thought it was a blurred bird, but it doesn't really move much between the last two photos.

any ideas anyone?

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Time elapse between pic 2 and 3 are between 30 to 60 seconds...I just moved to the end of the porch and snapped one last pic...(#3) so a VERy short time.
And I do understand its blurry but again..I wanst "trying" to photograph a UFO...
with a camera phone.

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Diplomat,

You have very generic responses to pretty much everything on this forum. And you always seem to say something along the lines of "do you know how many explanations there are for that." Well...

[edit on 1-5-2007 by Nastius]

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 04:54 PM
link   
The positive thing about the pics is that there are more than one of them. And the photo is still available in the cellphone.
Unfortunately, the images are totally eaten away by compression and there is enough motion blurring to make the recovery impossible (by sharpen filter or anything). So I won't bother posting the enhanced pics.

I can say only two things about the third image, first, the object is showing a vertical motion blur and it is going exactly at 90 deg, if you see the pixels. So my guess is that it is either falling or going up....

Second, the object has good contrast, so its not up there in the distance, which would have made it fainter or blue-grayish.

It can be a ufo (it is actually one, lol) and can be an ET ship and can be anything. Occam's razor would dictate that you've probably captured a falling thing at a near range with your cellphone.

Regards
RSB

Edit:
Forgot to say that the rainbow is surely beautiful...

[edit on 1/5/2007 by rocksolidbrain]

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Thank you for your astute (no sarcasm intended!) analysis of these pictures...and initially I thought the same as you (being a "show me" skeptic at heart)...but in picture #2 you can clearly see the object obscured by the clouds
as the "contrast" is GREATLY diminished...and thats the key to what peaked my interest in sharing these pics , was the fact that it "appeared" to be BEHIND the clouds...

Again thx so much for your input, thats the kind of response that I think makes ATS a top notch community....

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1nL1ghtened
Time elapse between pic 2 and 3 are between 30 to 60 seconds...I just moved to the end of the porch and snapped one last pic...(#3) so a VERy short time.
And I do understand its blurry but again..I wanst "trying" to photograph a UFO...
with a camera phone.

that's what I thought.. ( the time is in the filename in fact so I was just cross checking.. always start with a queston you know the answer to!
)

the only thing is, being that far apart, it can't that fast so I wouldn't expect the blur...

I've no idea I'm afraid..

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1nL1ghtened
...but in picture #2 you can clearly see the object obscured by the clouds
as the "contrast" is GREATLY diminished...and thats the key to what peaked my interest in sharing these pics , was the fact that it "appeared" to be BEHIND the clouds...

Again thx so much for your input,

You are most welcome

I can not say anything about the second pic, not enough details to analyze. Probably someone else can comment better.

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Diplomat
Wow, nice blurry little dot you captured there. It must be an Alien spaceship from Zeta Reticuli!

Do you understand how many possible explanations there probably are for your photos of a little dot? Are we supposed to waste this site's bandwidth by creating a long drawn-out thread trying to guess what that little dot is?

This is obviosly a UFO(unless you can prove otherwise) and this is obviously the UFO forum(unless you can prove that otherwise too)

Lighten up man, i hate to say it but, Jesus.

seems like more and more joes are capturing UFO's.. i wonder what this could be?

nice information RSB, and yes the rainbow is nice

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join