posted on Jul, 18 2007 @ 09:11 AM
1. 74 Vega Station wagon--I technically didn't own this car, but it was purchased for me when I was in first grade. It's what I first learned auto
mechanics on, eventually it was taken back to the wreckin yard after my brother and neighbor kid smashed the window with a hammer.
2. 72 El Camino--Good car, bought it for $300 when I was 16, didn't run, Had plans to restore it, found out it had a corvette 327 in it, sold it for
a loss @ $150 because I worked and Mc D's and couldn't afford to fix it. (I cleaned it every weekend and sat in it though)
3. 81 Chrysler Lebaron--This car was technically my fathers car, but I was responsible for everything. It was a former Texas undercover Narcotics car.
Had the lights and window stickers still on it. (We had moved to washington state by then) It had a Slant-6, which to this day is the most bulletproof
6 cyl. I have ever seen. I don't think I knew what an oil change was. I added custom wheels, and a new tape deck (Woot!), home speaker boxes in the
back that were loud enough it broke my trunk lock. Drove it for a couple years and hit a deer with it at 10mph in the winter. Stupid deer tried to
jump the hood. Only broke half the front grille and one headlight. Went to a weekend trip doing something with friends and came back to
4. 86 Isuzu Trooper-- Amazing little truck. Wasn't fond of it particularly, but learned to drive a stick with it in the dead of winter on top of the
Washington state. Added a few off road accessories and my first "Professional sound system". Traded it off two years after HS graduation for
5. 71 Chevy C10 Pickup-- Long bed, lowered, moon eyes, original paint/interior. Mean little truck. Ran great for a few weeks till it burnt a valve out
as I drove to California (Moved again) Spent 6 months rebuilding the 350 small block, edelbrock performance everything (my first performance motor).
Sold a year and a half later due to gas prices in Cali. Bought a...........
6. 96 Honda Civic DX sedan-- Bought from a used car lot with 60k on the odo. Great car......Blew a rod out the front of the block just 10 miles from
my house. Spent 6 months building an SI motor for it from a hopped up CRX I got from a friend as partial trade for my custom rims. Got motor together,
crank ended up being bad, had to scrap motor. Swapped out for another V-tec motor, Have over 12K in performance/race parts invested in it, still have
it, currently setting it up for Road coarse racing on asphalt.
7. 91 Honda civic Sedan--Bought this car from a friend when I was in the process of building the engine for my 96. Had 250K miles on it. Ran great.
Had shaved doorhanddles, lowered, real custom. Sold it to a friend before I made the move to Michigan, was sent a notice a month later that the car
had been impounded. Never heard from him/car again. Still have the old title. (Couldn't find it at the time)
8. 71 Olds cutlass 'S' coupe-- Bought this car for $400 to restore as a muscle car. Got the body off the frame to far more rust than I can describe.
Scrapped the car, kept all the good parts.
9. 04 Colorado--The only vehicle I ever bought new, still have it, second person in town to buy one. Special sport model, factory lowered 2", painted
all black, had american racing wheels custom make me a set of billet 20"aluminum wheels for this truck when rims weren't available. Professionally
installed my own (I used to do it) custom stereo system. 2 15" Orion subs and a 1,500 Watt Memphis amp. I only have 26K miles on this truck.
10. 71 Cutlass 'S' coupe-- Bought my second cutlass project for 1,500 from a lady, drove it home, arizona car, runs great, much better start than my
previousmodel. Currently under complete restoration
11. 74 Chevy Crew cab dually-- Bought this for $700, rusted farm truck, frame and all great, motor great, couldn't find a cab, ended up scrapping
truck. Only salvagable body parts were two front doors. I had access to other parts, but the cab was almost impossible to find. I was going to use it
to haul my other cars.
12. 80 Cutlass t-top--Bought this because someone stuck a big block olds 455 in it. Pulled out the big block, currently building a small block olds to
use this car as a cruiser on the weekends
13. Newest aquire--88 Honda civic--I'm building this car for a B18 integra motor for running the local dirt track.
Wow, I spend too much money on cars.