It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 2012 hoax.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 10:14 AM
link   
There has been a hoax created. The hoax has to deal with 2012 and aliens. Aliens may exist but they may be schizoprenic parts of our imagination and they may be glitches with the system which in where the outside world wills to us things of which we imagine which is willed to us by our senses and the external world has these glitches called aliens and ufos and they are picked up by our brains. One of the brains fears is an alien invasion. Humanity has used this fear and propaganda for throughout years and years of our civilization. Nothing will happen 2012, no telepathy will arise, and we'll still be alive by then.

I am sure that you are well aware of the mass hysteria that 2012 has created. It has created a bunch of trolls, a mass of ignorant people, some religions, and it has created several prophecies all of which are going to be proved false.

What I can say is not related to what they say about 2012. But, we will enter no age of new enlightenment, in a fantasy world we may, but in the real external world there is no room for a new age of subconciosness. The external world in the external galaxy that we perceive will not conceptually happen to run into another dimension and start a new trade.

It's part of the brain. It's all in your head!

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 10:57 AM
link   
I definately don't subscribe to all the 2012 prophecy/predictions but I'm not angry that some people do, like you seem to be... It certainly has not caused 'mass hysteria' as you put it, more like a suggestable minority looking for answers.. no need to be angry at these people when there are far more justifiable targets for it all over te world, terrorists, bonded labourer traders, religious fanatics, corrupt government officials, rapists, peodophiles, realty tv stars..... take your pick.

[edit on 28-4-2007 by Chonx]

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maverickhunter
There has been a hoax created. Nothing will happen 2012, no telepathy will arise, and we'll still be alive by then.
It has created a bunch of trolls, a mass of ignorant people, some religions, and it has created several prophecies all of which are going to be proved false.

What I can say is not related to what they say about 2012. But, we will enter no age of new enlightenment, in a fantasy world we may, but in the real external world there is no room for a new age of subconciosness. It's all in your head!

You sound certain. Hoax? By the Mayans? Or do you mean the Vedic information about this time, the end of the Kali Yuga? Or Aquarius dawning? Or the ancient Greek references to the Suntalia Aion? Or maybe the many other similar ancient accounts of what will happen around now? For the bible, it is armageddon, and for some Native Americans, the third shaking. Or the end of the dreamtime? It is quite a coincidence that cultures all over the world all concocted such similar hoaxes. What a pity the authors all died so long ago they won't get to see the reslults of their hoax. Why would they even do it anyway?

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maverickhunter
Aliens may exist but they may be schizoprenic parts of our imagination and they may be glitches with the system which in where the outside world wills to us things of which we imagine which is willed to us by our senses and the external world has these glitches called aliens and ufos and they are picked up by our brains

It's hard to grasp exactly what you are saying with sentences like this but what I think you are getting at is that aliens are really just parts of our subconsious manifested into reality? Forgive me if I misunderstood that, but wouldn't that mean that 2012 is even more possible because our subconsious would manifest that scenario?

Either way your post doesn't make much sense. Aliens are all in our heads so 2012 isn't real..... right....

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 04:50 PM
link   

There has been a hoax created. The hoax has to deal with 2012 and aliens. Aliens may exist but they may be schizoprenic parts of our imagination

so aliens are a hoax aswell? as schizophrenia is classed as a mental disorder, this would mean that anyone with the belief in aliens would have a severe mental disorder.

they may be glitches with the system which in where the outside world wills to us things of which we imagine which is willed to us by our senses and the external world has these glitches called aliens and ufos and they are picked up by our brains.

this is VERY hard to understand

One of the brains fears is an alien invasion. Humanity has used this fear and propaganda for throughout years and years of our civilization. Nothing will happen 2012, no telepathy will arise, and we'll still be alive by then.

is this to do with the 2012 hoax or the alien hoax?

I am sure that you are well aware of the mass hysteria that 2012 has created. It has created a bunch of trolls, a mass of ignorant people, some religions, and it has created several prophecies all of which are going to be proved false.

mass hysteria? hardly.

What right do you have to call everyone who believes in the prophecy ignorant?

can you tell me what exact religions 2012 has founded? i certainly havent heard of them

What I can say is not related to what they say about 2012. But, we will enter no age of new enlightenment, in a fantasy world we may, but in the real external world there is no room for a new age of subconciosness. The external world in the external galaxy that we perceive will not conceptually happen to run into another dimension and start a new trade.

and your basis of this evidence is?

if you want to tell everyone that they are ignorant fools who believe in any prophecy that happens to be around, atleast supply some evidence against it, better still, claim its your opinion and not FACT

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Chonx

sorry for posting this as anonymous but i don't want to subscribe just so i can reply to this.

i just want to tell you that this 2012 thing has caused several problems in my family, my mom is convinced that awesome things will happen in 2012 while my father doesn't believe that, that has developed into several discussions and fights, and now more than ever i fear that this discussions will be the reason of my parents inminent divorce...

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 07:08 PM
link   
I'm with BlackGuard on this. There's an awful lot of cultures who have believed for an awfully long time that 2012 will usher in some major changes. I'm not saying I believe all of it, but it does have my attention.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Here are what aboriginal cultures from all around the earth say 2012 is about.

Hopi Predict a 25yr period of purification followed by end of Fourth World and beginning of the Fifth. (1987 is the year known as Harmonic Convergence - The begginging of the purification).

Mayans
Call it the “end days” or the end of time as we know it.

Maori
Say that as the veils dissolve there will be a merging of the physical & spiritual worlds.

Zulu
Believe that the whole world will be turned upside down.

Hindus
Kali Yuga (end time of man). The Coming of Kalki & critical mass of Enlightened Ones.

Incas
Call it the “Age of Meeting Ourselves Again.”

Aztec
Call this the Time of the Sixth Sun. A time of transformation. Creation of new race.

Dogon
Say that the spaceship of the visitors, the Nommo, will return in the form of a blue star.

Pueblo
Acknowledge it will be the emergence into the Fifth World.

Cherokee
Their ancient calendar ends exactly at 2012 as does the Mayan calendar.

Tibetan
Kalachakra teachings are prophesies left by Buddha predicting the coming of the Golden Age.

Egypt According to the Great Pyramid (stone calendar), present time cycle ends in year 2012 AD.

www.salient.org.nz...

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by xtc18

reply to post by xtc18

2012 IS NOT THE END OF THE WORLD, NOR IS THERE ANYTHING SPECIAL HAPPENING APART FROM BIRTHDAYS AND ANNIVERSARYS ....................
OK THE BIBLE QUOTES THE END OF THE WORLD BUT ONLY AFTER JESUS RETURNS SO THERE IS NO SPECIFIC DATE AND NO SIGN OF JESUS.........
THE MAYANS ARE LONG DEAD AND PROBABLY DONE THERE PREDICTING..
THE EGYPTIANS ARE LONG DEAD WITH THERE PREDICTINGS OF DOG HEADED ALIENS
HMMMMM WELL I THINK YOU SEE WHERE IM GOING WITH THIS SO DON'T FOLLOW WHATS ON THE INTERNET USE YOUR OWN COMMON SENSE

THE WHOLE 2012 HOAX IS LIKE A SANDWICH BECAUSE ITS BIN PASSED DOWN SO MANY TIMES AND A LOT OF CRAPS BIN ADDED ON E.G. HUGE GIANTS, ALIENS, PLANET X OR WHATEVER YOU WANT TO CALL IT AND ALL THIS HAS BEEN CHECKED AND ITS ALL BULLCRAP. PEOPLE WITH NO DIGINITY START THESE HOAXES ALL FROM THE FIGMENTS OF THERE IMAGINATIONS

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 02:38 AM
link   
Nothing is going to happen its all about selling books and making money.The only thing we really haveto worry about is the changing weather.Wait untill 2012 when nothing happens and the dates will all shift to 2016 or 2020 and so on.

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Only the wise will know of Nibiru's return.

This is happening, and will, but there is much more too it, MUCH more, its the end of a long galactic cycle...

Go watch Galactic Confederation's message, its the only thing, for me, that has answered more questions than it asks.

Read this :
www.georgekavassilas.org...

2012 is in this doc

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 08:15 AM
link   
You seem to make a bunch of assumptions that have yet to be seen. Instead of developing an indignant attitude, as you obviously have, why don't you develop a wait and see attitude?

[edit on 20-8-2008 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by xtc18
Here are what aboriginal cultures from all around the earth say 2012 is about.

Interesting list, and all of these are connected to 2012? all of them?

Time for me to do some research hehe.

[edit on 20-8-2008 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Isn't the same integration of information that people use to say, "Yes 2012" or "No, 2012" precisely what they're rejecting in Christ? Blind to the same frequency of information and its similarity for the sake of ignoring judgment to come? Oh, but, "Look at this evidence for/against 2012".

Isn't this great hypocrisy? That faith sight wants to believe in Aliens but not the righteous judge?
Similar historical evidence cross cultural, all of which come through channels of information, and you reject the same in the bible?

If civilizations had multiple flood histories everyone would probably still deny Noah.

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Well since you are from the future, could you tell us what actually happens on 2012?
Im a wait and see sort of person, but so far, Ive seen 2012 motivate a lot of people towards becoming more spiritually in tune with them selves, the planet, and beyond. That alone, is more than I could ask for.
To me, the shift of 2012 has already taken place. There are so many global and local networks that were not around before, comprised of people working towards being more focused spiritually and more aware of the earth situation as a whole. To top it off we have global warming encouraging the rest of the populace to be more earth friendly and aware. Perhaps we could chalk it up to the growth of the internet, though still 2012 plays the part of a major motivator. Its brought a lot of people together and helped a lot in the same breath.
And if you are going to say it is a hoax, be a little more specific, because 2012 is ten thousand different things, to six billion different people; the affects we can attribute thus far, have been in the majority, positive and inspiring for the planet as a whole.

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 12:37 PM
link   
i do think something will happen in 2012. if you think it won't i think you are just ignorant. go study. our whole universe is changing, look at pluto, look at mARs, look at our planet, global warming is not just on our planet, but also all other planets, look at sun spot, and they way sun is acting in the recent years. that is because we are lining up with the center of our galaxy. so i do think something will happen, although i really doubt PLanet X or aliens are going to come down here, just more of a change in our climate. more earthquakes, tsunamis, etc. possible pole shift? i dunno maybe. but something is happening for sure, maybe if not in 2012, then sometime soon, but something is happening not to just our planet, but to all others in our solar system. go and do some research if you don't beleive it.

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by xtc18

Re:20:11: And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them.

Mark:13:32: But of that day and that hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels which are in heaven, neither the Son, but the Father.

Only God the Father knows the end of the world, don't be like the JW's and believe false predictins.

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Thank you OP I completely agree with you and would like to revert you to my previous thread which really focus' on the physics and astronomical blindness of some of the believers of Nibiru.

...And further more I give you two gigantic ATS thumbs up for being self-reliant enough to separate science from crazy.

So here they are ->

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Oh and I forgot to give you my old thread link. It's worth a review my friend.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

join