It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Helicopter Conspiracy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 09:20 PM
link   
The United States Air Force has confirmed that these mysterious black helicopter flights over Napa County are classified operations. The helicopters are supplying a secret base located on Bureau of Land Management property, without the knowledge or permission of the Bureau.

The U.S. military has not informed Napa County, nor has it indicated anything on FAA/Military maps. Black helicopters without markings have been making 3 a.m. flights to the facility.

There are so many unanswered questions. Why does it have to be classidied? Why dont they have any markings? Why at 3am flights?

What is the reason for these black helicopters?

[edit on 27-4-2007 by misterfantastic]

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 09:48 PM
link   
I'm curious as to how you came to know that they're supplying a secret base, and how you are aware the Bureau of Land Management does not know about said secret base. If it was truly a secret base, the BLM would undoubtedly deny its existence even if they did know about it.

Additionally, if they are flying in at 3 AM, how are you able to tell they are unmarked? It's generally difficult to see things in the middle of the night.

I'm guessing the photographs you posted are not directly related to this story, as one is a Blackhawk that appears to have markings on the tail, and the other a gray MQ-8 prototype UAV.

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Blackhawk markings are black on a dark green surface. They're on the helicopter, but you can't see them from any distance. Even at close range you have trouble seeing them.

Look at the very left edge of this picture. It's the end of the U.S. Army on the tail boom. Look at how well it blends in with the paint, in broad daylight, at close range.

Same with this one. Look at the very left edge of the picture at the same markings.

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 10:00 PM
link   
You know why the police state is coming. Because thats teh only way to grasp the power of arming cattle born in poverty. When the dollar drops. The army will be a great job for anyone looking to make money. It will be complete chaos and people are going to get angry and maybe even find out who ruined the country and go after them. But before this happens they want to make sure they can put marshall law on the united States. Then it will stay marshall law until the world is conquered by the Nwo.

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 10:20 PM
link   
I came across this topic with google and it caught my attention because on every page with black helicopter information is the general idea they are new world order related.

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by LoganCale
I'm guessing the photographs you posted are not directly related to this story, as one is a Blackhawk that appears to have markings on the tail, and the other a gray MQ-8 prototype UAV.

those pictures are just for showing in general of what they could look like.

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 10:23 PM
link   
As I said in my post, ANY Army helicopter is going to look unmarked, unless it has a red cross, or other unit specific symbol painted on it. They call them subdued paint schemes. They paint the markings a similar color to the overall paint, so that they don't have huge targets for people to aim at.

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 10:29 PM
link   

What is the reason for these black helicopters?

I would say the top picture has been changed so the blackhawk looks darker.
And i would say the bottom picture is more gun metal grey like a F16 for example.

In regard to these pictures you entered i simply say.

If it look's like a kipper. Smell's like a kipper. Taste's like a kipper.

Then it clearly is a kipper.

These 2 images you took from somewhere else prove zero. You are clearly going to be not beleived in any future thread's by adding things that are so far fetched.

[edit on 27-4-2007 by h3akalee]

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Mr Fantastic said

those pictures are just for showing in general of what they could look like.

I say

So you have no idea what they look like ?

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Mr fantastic said.

Black helicopter information is the general idea they are new world order related.

I say.

Caution!! a cape does not enable the user to fly.

However some will beleive that it does and jump anyway.

The british S.A.S use black helicopter's so do many other organisation's. In the military the government and also civilian aviation. So its not really general mate.

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 02:04 AM
link   
its tricky to find a REAL picture of a REAL black helicopter but there are lots of stories about them and just like anything else they are a conspiracy.

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 02:07 AM
link   
That's probably because REAL black helicopters don't exist. Please enlighten us how you can POSSIBLY tell a green helicopter with dark markings is a black helicopter with no markings, if you're looking at it at 3am. You can barely see the markings on them at noon, from 50 feet away, and yet you're supposed to be able to tell a black helicopter with no markings from a green one at 3am? No way.

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 03:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by misterfantastic
The United States Air Force has confirmed that these mysterious black helicopter flights over Napa County are classified operations. The helicopters are supplying a secret base located on Bureau of Land Management property, without the knowledge or permission of the Bureau.

Ok and what is your sorce for this information?

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 06:37 AM
link   
Ok so for my contribution i will finally add this. If the government wants to use a helicopter for ultra high secret duties why would they make it pure black ? And draw attention.

If there is a drugs raid do the police pull up in a van with crack smackdown on it ? No they dont.

I would think that if there are any such conspiracy helicopter's they are more everyday normal than you will ever imagine.

[edit on 28-4-2007 by h3akalee]

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Dark green helicopters are going to look dark against the background. What is the point of camoflage if you conspiracy people expect that helicopters should have large colorful markings?

The only black helicopters I have seen were from Customs and Border Protection.

Reminds of me of the chemtrail types whining when they cant see markings on airliner from miles and miles away, so they exclaim it must be unmarked chemtrail plane.

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 08:57 AM
link   
The blackhawk picture was obviously edited.

Here, I made it worse:

top topics

join