It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Current UK mind control experiment

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Over the past few days a large aircraft with radar mounted on top of it has been circling populated areas over Cornwall (and perhaps a larger area around the UK).

I have attached a picture taken from the web which I believe closely resembles the plane, although I could be mistaken on the exact aircraft.

People I have been with and others that I have spoken to about the sighting have described feeling strange about seeing it, none of them can explain quite why they feel strange although some have remarked about a kind of detached feeling.

The detached feeling is pretty much what I felt, and slightly distant from my usual self and maybe a little weak feeling although I felt fine within myself before the aircraft appeared in the sky above me.

I personally know a little about mind control experiments from articles I have read over the years and I can dismiss my feelings and emotions on this event as I connected them straight away with influences in research, but I cannot dismiss the reactions of the other people that I spoke to.

The aircraft in my opinion was flying especially low, although I could not have a guess at the height but it did disappear behind trees and hills at times and I was quite shocked at such a large plane flying so low, it was also flying or even weaving backwards and forwards across the Westcountry for a long time.

I would like to hear any comments regarding this event especially from anyone who noticed or was affected by this plane or similar experiences.

Regards xS_Gx

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 09:57 AM
link   
I have also considered that this aircraft maybe related to this UFO incident:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

And I have respectively posted my comments there, as the plane also flew out over the English channel.

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 11:49 AM
link   
ok, I don't know if this is related but i'm in Plymouth and a few nights ago I heard a very very strange noise at about 2-3am while lying in bed trying to get to sleep. this was not one of those semi-dream state noises (which I have experienced) because it made me get out of bed and look out the windows to investigate. I don't even think I can describe the noise but it was very loud, seemed to be coming from the sky and was like nothing I've heard before. BTW, I have a degree in sound engineering and music production and therefore have quite refined hearing. I can usually tell waht is making a sound by mentally disecting it, but like I said, this sound was like nothing I've heard before. Very strange. It lasted for about 10 minutes then faded to nothing.

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chonx
ok, I don't know if this is related but i'm in Plymouth and a few nights ago I heard a very very strange noise at about 2-3am while lying in bed trying to get to sleep. this was not one of those semi-dream state noises (which I have experienced) because it made me get out of bed and look out the windows to investigate. I don't even think I can describe the noise but it was very loud, seemed to be coming from the sky and was like nothing I've heard before. BTW, I have a degree in sound engineering and music production and therefore have quite refined hearing. I can usually tell waht is making a sound by mentally disecting it, but like I said, this sound was like nothing I've heard before. Very strange. It lasted for about 10 minutes then faded to nothing.

Do you remember seeing anything?

Is it possible that it might have been a plane or combined plane noise?

When I first noticed the plane it appeared above me with an enormous roar, and its funny you have said this as it didnt instantly actualy sound like any plane I have heard before although it was obviously a plane sound.

Regards xS_Gx

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Hmm. Earthquake today
Strange plane shooting over the channel where the epicentre might have been (so I heward on the news earlier).
Anyone else thinks this sounds like like a Clive Cussler novel but with planes rather than boats?

"In a polar region there is a continual deposition of ice, which is not symmetrically distributed about the pole. The earth's rotation acts on these asymmetrically deposited masses [of ice], and produces centrifugal momentum that is transmitted to the rigid crust of the earth. The constantly increasing centrifugal momentum produced in this way will, when it has reached a certain point, produce a movement of the earth's crust over the rest of the earth's body, and this will displace the polar regions toward the equator."

Albert Einstein From The Path of the Pole by Charles Hapgood

Maybe it's just me but could an earthquake not produce such a movement which wouold cause untold chaos resulting in....well... you tell me...

Just an idea.

Food for thought at least.

i apologise for the 'untold chaos' my poor typing has caused on the speeling of the English Language. Sorry. edit.

[edit on 28-4-2007 by more_serotonin_pls]

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by xSMOKING_GUNx
Over the past few days a large aircraft with radar mounted on top of it has been circling populated areas over Cornwall (and perhaps a larger area around the UK).

I have attached a picture taken from the web which I believe closely resembles the plane, although I could be mistaken on the exact aircraft.

People I have been with and others that I have spoken to about the sighting have described feeling strange about seeing it, none of them can explain quite why they feel strange although some have remarked about a kind of detached feeling.

The detached feeling is pretty much what I felt, and slightly distant from my usual self and maybe a little weak feeling although I felt fine within myself before the aircraft appeared in the sky above me.

I personally know a little about mind control experiments from articles I have read over the years and I can dismiss my feelings and emotions on this event as I connected them straight away with influences in research, but I cannot dismiss the reactions of the other people that I spoke to.

The aircraft in my opinion was flying especially low, although I could not have a guess at the height but it did disappear behind trees and hills at times and I was quite shocked at such a large plane flying so low, it was also flying or even weaving backwards and forwards across the Westcountry for a long time.

I would like to hear any comments regarding this event especially from anyone who noticed or was affected by this plane or similar experiences.

Regards xS_Gx

The plane in the photo You posted is, if not mistaken, "Hawk Eye". Basically a domestic airliner fitted with AWACS. Or AEW, Airborne Early Warning.

It can be used to track Sub/Land Launched ICBMs and used to target such missiles to be "dropped".

It can also be used to track Submarines, surfaced or not.

Is it used in mind controlled programmes.....Err..No.

The uneasy feeling that You or many of Your friends have is.....Well paranoia!

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 07:57 PM
link   
I was trying to be more subtle and slightly sarky but couldn't recognise the exact type of plane.
Well done...

Sorry for the short post but I had to say it.

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 07:59 PM
link   
It's hardly a new thing to see AWACS above Cornwall. There are at least 2 major Naval bases, several Air stations and Army bases I can think of down that way.

Honestly...

If it was mind control...What about the crew?

Mind control.....

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Ahh they had anti-mind control helmets on. You can buy them at IKEA now

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by stumason
It's hardly a new thing to see AWACS above Cornwall. There are at least 2 major Naval bases, several Air stations and Army bases I can think of down that way.

Until very recently I lived in Cornwall, and had done for just over 28 years, and I can safely say that I have never, not once, ever, seen an AWACS in the skies above Cornwall.

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by more_serotonin_pls
Ahh they had anti-mind control helmets on. You can buy them at IKEA now

That explains that then.....

I can understand why people might think shady politicians might want "mind control", but the people that serve in our Armed Forces are exactly that, people. Like you and me. Irresepective of wether they would be affected by this "mind control" themselves, do you think they would willingly subject their own friends, family and people to it as well?

Any member of the forces I know (and thats alot) would laugh at such an idea.

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Until very recently I lived in Cornwall, and had done for just over 28 years, and I can safely say that I have never, not once, ever, seen an AWACS in the skies above Cornwall.

Perhaps you should pay more attention then

Besides, if you didn't know what you were looking at, or perhaps it was too high, then you wouldn't know anyway.

I can safely say that the 10 years I have lived in Reading that I have never seen an AWACS. But that is not to say that it has never happened. And I know otherwise.

[edit on 28/4/07 by stumason]

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 08:09 PM
link   
I see them over Liverpool every now and again - and they fly very very low indeed.
Quite why anyone would want to mind control scousers, I have no idea.

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Yeah, that thing is what we called AWAC and they were common in the 70's and 80's. Nimrods were/are also common and look very similar without the circular thing. Doesn't mean it's nothing to do with mind control but I've seen those things for 30 years.

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 08:16 PM
link   
I believe Nimrods used to be based, at least in part, down in Cornwall or Devon. They are now all up in Scotland, I believe.

RAF AWACS are now all based out of RAF Waddington. Thats not to say they couldn't be flying over Cornwall though. It could also have easily been any other Allied AWACS-type aircraft.

Most certainly not anything to do with mind control.

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Actually, I remember the Nimrods, with the large radome on the nose, before they were taken out of service, but never one with a dish, as is pictured here. Many other types of aircraft. I remember seeing an Apache flying over Truro when it paid a flying visit to Truro School, had to take a double take that day. Many other airliners, going to and from the States I guess.

I'd love to have seen an AWACS like the one depicted in this thread, I think they're fantastic looking aircraft, but alas, never.

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Implosion
Actually, I remember the Nimrods, with the large radome on the nose, before they were taken out of service,

They still be in service! They're jst up in the land of Porridge and Sheep Guts instead of The Pasty Republic...

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 08:36 PM
link   
I actually got on board one of these AWACS when it was stationed at RAF St Mawgan... but that was late seventies, but it was impressive for 30 years or so ago. This thread brought back great memories... until I felt old!

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by stumason

Originally posted by Implosion
Actually, I remember the Nimrods, with the large radome on the nose, before they were taken out of service,

They still be in service! They're jst up in the land of Porridge and Sheep Guts instead of The Pasty Republic...

The one's with the big fat radome on the front?

The unmitigated disaster of the Nimrod AEW 3 programme probably stands comparison with any of the other 'great' shambolic defence procurement fiascos, that have caused such embarrassment to the MOD and various governments over the years. It was certainly one of the most expensive and the final bill has probably never been accurately calculated, but even the most conservative estimate of £1 billion takes little account of the damage caused to the reputations of the companies involved. This overview will briefly describe the lengthy gestation of the project, some of the main problems that were encountered and why the whole sorry shambles was finally brought to an end.

Source.

I think not.

[edit on 28/4/07 by Implosion]

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 08:39 PM
link   
You mean these fat nosed thingies...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join