It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Current UK mind control experiment

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 08:43 PM
link   
AEW3's where the one's with the radome on the front. But MR2's are inservice, as are R1's and the soon to be inservice MRA4's.

So, yes, Nimrod's are inservice, just not the very specific type you spotted yourself.

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by stumason
AEW3's where the one's with the radome on the front. But MR2's are inservice, as are R1's and the soon to be inservice MRA4's.

So, yes, Nimrod's are inservice, just not the very specific type you spotted yourself.

Which is exactly the type I was talking about.

Actually, I remember the Nimrods, with the large radome on the nose, before they were taken out of service...

I guess I'm not the only person who needs to "pay more attention".

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Ok, we're going to get into language lesson here....

You said Nimrod, covering an entire class of aircraft, then inserted a comma to describe specifically the radome part of the one you saw, then put another comma after, indicating that we were taking up the original topic of Nimrod aircraft...

Your sentence should have read:

"Actually, I remember the Nimrods with the large radome on the nose, before they were taken out of service..."

Notice the correction I made in the punctuation.....

EDIT: Sorry for the pedantic-ness of it, but I read English as it should be. I don't mean to put you down, but in the written form, one must be clear about what you mean. You weren't that clear.

[edit on 28/4/07 by stumason]

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 05:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by blue73

The uneasy feeling that You or many of Your friends have is.....Well paranoia!

Yeah, pretty much what I thought, but I also thought I would throw it out there to see if anyone else has had any similar experiences, as there are plenty of people out there that believe that this sort of thing is possible.

Regards xS_Gx

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 05:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by xSMOKING_GUNx
Do you remember seeing anything?

Is it possible that it might have been a plane or combined plane noise?

When I first noticed the plane it appeared above me with an enormous roar, and its funny you have said this as it didnt instantly actualy sound like any plane I have heard before although it was obviously a plane sound.

Regards xS_Gx

I'm pretty sure it wasn't a plane. I guess it sounded like the kind of thing i'd expect to be generated by electronic synthesizers, a pure sine tone with heavy use of phase and some distortion.

Sorry I can't put it any other way cause I can't think of any natural noise I'm familiar with which it sounded like.

All I know is that I was stood with my head out my window trying to see something and feeling quite confused. If it happens again i'll try to record it.

posted on May, 4 2007 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chonx

Originally posted by xSMOKING_GUNx
Do you remember seeing anything?

Is it possible that it might have been a plane or combined plane noise?

When I first noticed the plane it appeared above me with an enormous roar, and its funny you have said this as it didnt instantly actualy sound like any plane I have heard before although it was obviously a plane sound.

Regards xS_Gx

I'm pretty sure it wasn't a plane. I guess it sounded like the kind of thing i'd expect to be generated by electronic synthesizers, a pure sine tone with heavy use of phase and some distortion.

Sorry I can't put it any other way cause I can't think of any natural noise I'm familiar with which it sounded like.

All I know is that I was stood with my head out my window trying to see something and feeling quite confused. If it happens again i'll try to record it.

Please more... What did You see...

BTW You aint gonna be famous by postin rubbish.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join