It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FOIA Declassified Documents

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 02:42 PM
link   
FOIA Declassified Documents Archive

Post any FOIA declassified, recent or previously unknown documents here!

Some FOIA documents are a wealth of information for the researcher, and any not well known document that you may post may shed some light for someone doing research on a topic...Share your FOIA documents!

Here's an interesting one! Previously unknown NASA STS-107 accident investigation website which was setup OUTSIDE of regulated gov't rules and regulations by NASA emplyees. What was discussed in the private forum members only? And why did they feel the need to discuss this outside of nasa channels? The team was called "107 TEAM" by NASA employees. Who was on this team?

www.spaceref.com...

[edit on 25-4-2007 by greatlakes]

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Here is a document or story from Hector Quintanilla, chief of Project Blue Book.

Don't know if this is true, disinfo or whatever but interesting nonetheless:

www.nidsci.org...

Let me know what you think.

Cug

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Here is a big list of FBI FOIA releases.

foia.fbi.gov...

BTW I personally have a few FOIA requests out there.. what a pain in the butt! They sure don't make it easy, I keep getting turned down because they don't like my proof the man is dead. :/

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 05:18 AM
link   
Nice links Cug

Here is:

Star Tek—Exploiting the Final Frontier:Counterspace Operations in 2025

Known by many simply as "2025"

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Do animals have ESP (extra sensory perception)?

Formerly classified Army report on ESP in Animals.

www.thememoryhole.org...

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 05:09 PM
link   
AND OF COURSE THE PNAC, The Project for a New American Century, REBUILDING AMERICA’S DEFENSES

The now famous document, for those that have never seen it.

www.newamericancentury.org...

sfj

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 07:10 PM
link   
That is a link to PNAC's own site to promote themselves to the public. They are not a government organization, nor has that document ever been private.

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by sfj
That is a link to PNAC's own site to promote themselves to the public. They are not a government organization, nor has that document ever been private.

Yea I know, but to me it's a noteworthy document and wanted to provide a link to it. They are a think tank based in DC and the document is famous now due to the content.

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Well millions of documents have been released since january 1 2007. Since i'm not an american, I can't look and ask to have those... I heard that it was about 200 millions pages of documents declassified... where are those?

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 09:21 PM
link   
There are a whole bunch of docs listed below, most however just are not too interesting, fiscal reports etc. But some have never been viewed before by the public and some new information may come to light.

www.foia.cia.gov...
www.dod.mil...
foia.fbi.gov...

I heard that it was about 200 millions pages of documents declassified... where are those?

So anyone can view the US's FOIA docs, the question is where are your countries declassified documents hmm hmmm

posted on May, 2 2007 @ 04:21 AM
link   

Hi,

Good links greatlakes and Cug! This is good help for researchers.

More on FOIA docs here www.majesticdocuments.com... including files from “Project Moondust”.

brotherthebig.

top topics

join