It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We are here because we choose to be

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2007 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by sdrawkcab
For example...a perfect kicker that plays a part in where everyone ends in their lives is...their parents. We do not choose our parents huh?

For the most part, we do. Now go back to your cave.

Unless you intend to stick around and swing at yourself.

posted on May, 29 2007 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Well, if by "for the most part" you mean who one views as a parent & role or anti-role model...then by all means you're right.

And I moved out of my cave a few years ago...we had no electricity...no internet. Although I did have fun painting on my walls...damn I miss those fun-filled days. *sighs*

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 03:35 PM
link   
No.

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 07:36 AM
link   
i loved your post even if it has a "matrix" touch,but are we here because we choose to be or because we are meant to be?some people say choice is what strong have and weak dont

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 07:43 AM
link   
If survival is a choice, then I guess I agree. I thought we were here to learn enough to move on to the next stage of existance. To do that, we have to be here, right? Isn't that the meaning of life; to grow and learn?

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 08:41 AM
link   
I think so to I just can't figure out why i would put my self through so much hell. Maybe so I can appreciate heaven/the good times.

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaTruth
I think so to I just can't figure out why i would put my self through so much hell.

Touche.

I think we all wonder that at some point or another.

But think of it this way. It is us that creates the hell on Earth.

Continue that line of thinking.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join