It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

what can be done to prevent the nwo???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2007 @ 12:01 PM
link   
what can be done to prevent the nwo??? i live in finland so theirs not much i can do but still what can we do

posted on Apr, 24 2007 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Maintain your independence on a personal level and the rest will follow.

posted on Apr, 24 2007 @ 01:53 PM
link   
nothing. The world will have to unite eventually.

posted on Apr, 24 2007 @ 01:57 PM
link   
the NWO have been unable to accomplish their goal for about 60 years (assuming you go with the 40's as the origin of this particular bogey man) so I think it is safe to say do nothing as they apparently cannot accomplish this goal in 60 or so years and all the evil conspiring architects are probably dead and these aren't the kinds of sinister plots that are passed down from generation to generation.

posted on Apr, 24 2007 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Well they didn't fail, you are living in the mess they wanted.

posted on Apr, 24 2007 @ 03:14 PM
link   
you think the current state of the planet is a unified, new world order?

this is chaos created by a complete lack of global unity. So long as we have people living their lives with the foundation of their existence being grounded in differing religions, we will never have any kind of world peace nor will we every fall under a new world order. the my god is better than your god crap is leading us towards a global meltdown and it seems to me that the only way out would be if aliens landed and disproved every single aspect of every single religion, thereby forcing us to believe in.....ourselves.

posted on May, 7 2007 @ 09:51 AM
link   
there is nothing to be done,change doesnt mean chaos,well most of the times

top topics

join