It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How long did you take to join ATS?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2007 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Beamish with all do respect I too am an ATS/BTS "aholic".And it's a pleasure to meet your aquaintance.

posted on May, 28 2007 @ 12:39 PM
link   
When i first found out about ATS.
I was forced by another member to join(a good friend),I was sceptical and too apathetic at the time. So my friend made my first post for me based upon what i told him to write. Since then I have grown much and become a solid memeber here helping many with a vast variety of things.

[edit on 28-5-2007 by toraylin]

posted on May, 28 2007 @ 01:44 PM
link   
My cousin showed it to me back in 2003.. And one day I up and decided to join.. yay!

posted on May, 28 2007 @ 06:47 PM
link   
And we are glad you did Madseason. Keep it coming folks. There is such a variety. Some are more cautious and lurk for a long time.I can't get my hubby to join at all. He knows way more than I do about conspiracies but is not willing to share with the world. Guess you'll just hafta get it second hand from me. Maybe it's better that way anyway. Don't want him knowing EVERYTHING I do.

posted on May, 28 2007 @ 06:55 PM
link   
It took about two weeks after discovering ATS before I decided to become a member. I just kept on ending up ATS when I'd go on a google search. I figured since I'm here that often I may as well join up.

posted on May, 28 2007 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Hello AccessDenied, thanks for the invite!!
I must admit, I am from the ranks of the formerly paranoid. I loved reading about various topics, but couldn't bring myself to join for fear of WHO IS WATCHING?? Glad to say, after about a year, I got over it and jumped in here with the rest of the informed and soon to be. And now that I'm in?... Wouldn't have it any other way!!

posted on May, 29 2007 @ 10:14 AM
link   
It took me quite a while. The first time i was looking for things about the Aurora, and found that quite quickly led here. Then I forgot about ATS for a while (I know, incredible isn't it), then thought, what was that site I went on a while ago, went on here again and read it quite a lot, then joined a couple of months later.

posted on May, 29 2007 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Apex- how could you forget about ATS for even one day! I swear I try to go for a time without logging on ATS and I just can't do it. I try walking away and doing other things, but my mind is here. I might miss something important!

posted on May, 29 2007 @ 11:29 AM
link   
It took me about 2 months during the serpo farce, what fun that was lol.
thats when I noticed how cool this site was and joined up!!! Now I can't go more than a few hours without an ATS/BTS fix!!!!

posted on May, 29 2007 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Man do I agree.:shk: Can't go for more than a few hours myself. Hey APEX- Love the bunny.HAHA

posted on May, 29 2007 @ 11:34 AM
link   
It's a random avatar.

I forgot about ATS, because i hadn't looked at the forums then, because back then the Archive information things were more like the entirety of the site, with the forums attached.

posted on May, 29 2007 @ 12:37 PM
link   
It took me about 10 minutes to join only because I could not find a user-name that was not taken.
I started thinking about life on other planets and what it would do to our civilization; then I googled something to that effect and this is the first site that popped up!

[edit on 05/29/2007 by darshogon]

posted on May, 29 2007 @ 01:54 PM
link   
I know I would stop in and read topics once and a while for at least a year before I signed up for an acct., and I think I found the site through a Google search for something about the Moon.

I got a kick out of some of the theories on UFOs and aliens, and I was sure some of the members were completely nuts. (that opinion still stands)

I think I read a post from Skeptic that said if you signed up you would see less advertising, so I made an acct.
And thus, anxietydisorder came into existence........

It's hard to believe that was back in 2004, it seems like yesterday.

posted on May, 29 2007 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Wish I had known about ATS years ago. But we had no Internet till recently.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join