It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret Societies; if they ruled...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2007 @ 03:58 AM
link   
Many people believe there are secret societies that rule over us all. But if it became clear to more people then just the fringe, if the vast majority of people accepted it, what then? I suspect people would complain lots and do little. The few who rebelled could be smacked down Wacko style. If they have the power to dominate us completely, what are they waiting for?

posted on May, 7 2007 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a host,the antichrist? there messiah

posted on May, 8 2007 @ 08:30 PM
link   
In their case, i dont think time is of the essence. Everything before us are piece being laid down in due time. And they use that advantage to play and make up scenarios or something. But the things that're happening in todays world is leaning towrads their favor; out of grasp to counter it from those who wish for it to not happen.

posted on May, 8 2007 @ 08:40 PM
link   
The just right Cosmic Alignment?

posted on May, 8 2007 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Redpill you bring up a good point. If there are people we truely, wholeheartedly believe there is a secret group that contols everything why are they content to live as slaves to this NWO ? And why arent they bringing us hard evidence so we can get involved in bringing this cabal down.

Complaining on the internet is not going to secure your freedom.
3rd hand inuendo about shape shifting reptiles is not hard evidence.

posted on May, 8 2007 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Personally, I acknowledge secret society rule and accept it as beneficial. In fact, I wish to join one (Masons) and have made a number of serious inquiries.

Here's why I think secret society rule is good. (The following is a highly speculative historical reconstruction of mine based on educated guesses) At the dawn of the existence of humanity, it was paleocontacted. For a time, it was good. Humans and the "Children of the God(s)" coexisted and built fabulously advanced civilizations. However, the philosophically immature humans almost wiped themselves out by recklessly abusing advanced alien science in their struggle for power over the cosmos. The Children of the Gods did not wish to see humanity perish. A few humans survived the catastrophic First War (perhaps they survived because of the CoGs?) and the smartest of those survivors became the progenitors of what would become today's secret societies. These smart survivors I refer to made a sacred oath with the CoGs to work in the shadows to control man's technological and philosophical development so "never again would the earth be destroyed". There was no putting the paleocontact genie back in the bottle, but at least its detrimental effects could be managed.

Any chance I could get WATS on that, guys?

P.S. Please flag this post, guys.

[edit on 8-5-2007 by uberarcanist]

posted on May, 9 2007 @ 12:03 AM
link   
So essentially these Secret Societies are tyring to make things bettter for all of Mankind? Like ppl who get critiscied and made fun of; then later do something good and everyone is like "omgawd sorry!!"??

thats a good point also to consider. But there are many variables to consider and many scenarios to think of, so i dont think that that theory is for me. But good one nonetheless.

And i am also interested in how such Societies like the Masons work. THeir an interesting bunch.

posted on May, 9 2007 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by jarheadjock
So essentially these Secret Societies are tyring to make things bettter for all of Mankind? Like ppl who get critiscied and made fun of; then later do something good and everyone is like "omgawd sorry!!"??

thats a good point also to consider. But there are many variables to consider and many scenarios to think of, so i dont think that that theory is for me. But good one nonetheless.

And i am also interested in how such Societies like the Masons work. THeir an interesting bunch.

The only way you'll ever know is if you join!

top topics

join