It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How many people on ATS are fans of NASCAR?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2007 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Hey, how do you make the title of your thread a link? That makes for a better presentation.

posted on May, 22 2007 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Welcome to Hyperlinks 101. When you put in the Hyperlink, the first message asks you what you want to be shown in the field. That is your title. The next message is the link.

posted on May, 24 2007 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by galm 1
Welcome to Hyperlinks 101. When you put in the Hyperlink, the first message asks you what you want to be shown in the field. That is your title. The next message is the link.

Yeah, thanks. duh. It took me a sec, but I got it. Must be Guinness time.

posted on May, 24 2007 @ 10:38 PM
link   
So, I need for Jimmie Johnson to wreck, crashing into Jeff Gordon whom which collects the likes of: Kurt'n Kyle Busch, Harry Gant, and Geoff Bodine. Matt Kenseth could go a lap or six down. We need Jr to win points, damnit. He needs to be at least a solid contender for the points so he can get a good ride next year.

[edit on 5/24/2007 by bjshobbes]

posted on May, 26 2007 @ 03:32 PM
link   
We also need Michael Waltrip to make a race without killing himself.

posted on May, 28 2007 @ 01:24 PM
link   
I was for sure that Hendricks domination was going to end tonight, I was wrong. Toyota had a great race at the Coke 600. Brian vikers lead for a good protion of the race. and Mayfield lead for a few laps. I think that Toyota may have fixed one of the problems.

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Hendricks dominance ended!!! Anyway, I have some sad news. Bill France Jr. has just died at 1:00 PM on June 4th. His father was the founder of NASCAR.

posted on Jun, 8 2007 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Come on!!! There has to be people that want to trash NASCAR or say they like it. COME ON!!!

Let the fight begin. :bash:

[edit on 8/6/07 by galm 1]

posted on Jun, 8 2007 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Being as i'm in Oz we dont get to see a lot of NASCAR though i have tried to follow it a bit more since Marcus Ambrose moved to the US.

Over here it's all about V8 supercars, might be biased but it is a lot more exciting to watch than NASCAR imo.

How would you guy's rate Marcus Ambrose, is he good enough to make it over there.

mojo

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join