It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Test: Are You Going To Hell?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2004 @ 09:55 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 1 2004 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Score:24.

Looks like I'm not going to hell. I've still got alot of living to do though.

posted on Jan, 1 2004 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Loki
Score:24.

Looks like I'm not going to hell. I've still got alot of living to do though.

24??!! loki, you are an innocent, don't lose that.

I scored 137
[edit] well, this isn't good. I retook the test because I wanted to change an answer. I figured I'd get a lower score. nope, now I'm at 145. oh gawd.

BG

[Edited on 1-1-2004 by beergoggles]

posted on Jan, 1 2004 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Maybe. I just haven't seen as much of the world as many people have. TO be honest, I see alot of nothing, except my schoolwork, and the bottoms of a few bottles of beer, if you know what I mean. I'd just like to say that while I did get a 24, I don't feel as innocent as all that.

Firstly, I'm maintaining purity for marriage, for some reason that I haven't figured out yet. Just seems like the right thing to do. Alot of my friends tell me that I was intended for the 15th centuyry, where everyone was at least mostly innocent. AI could have been a scientist or something, and many of my beliefs and views, aside from my obvious liberal approach to politics are very provincial in nature. I guess I'm what they'd call 'old fashioned', only I was born in 1985.

I'm sometimes onfused for being older than I really am. One person thought I was at least 20, one of my co-workers in fact. That struck me as strange, since at thte time I was a hight-school junior with a clean-shaven face. When I asked her why she said that, she told me that I just carried myself like a much older person. Strange that she should say that, I think.

I do feel older than I really am thought. Sometimes I wonder about reincarnation. For some reason, I feel myself going through life as if my heart's not really in it, as if I'm just going to go through the motions of living until my numbers up. Like I said though, I still have a lot of living to do. Maybe, and then again, maybe not. I'm going to go brood on this for awhile.

posted on Jan, 1 2004 @ 02:40 PM
link   
I scored 68, pretty normal.

beergoggles 137 OMG !!!

thats a lot of living !!

posted on Jan, 1 2004 @ 03:07 PM
link   
101 but i answered a question wrong on accident, so a little lower then that probably

posted on Jan, 1 2004 @ 03:41 PM
link   
75 - I'm normal !!!
I would never have thought that. Looks like I'm just average in the hell stakes.

posted on Jan, 1 2004 @ 04:46 PM
link   
question 46... okay this shocked me lol

Ever had somebody lick your eyeball?

Okay... it shocks me only because they asked it and it happened to me a few times hahah ofmg

I got a 97

posted on Jan, 2 2004 @ 03:18 AM
link   
lol this is too funny!

I scored at 114

posted on Jan, 2 2004 @ 06:01 AM
link   
I got a 3

I am still very young though.

posted on Jan, 2 2004 @ 07:48 AM
link   
I got a 146. enjoying life to the max . yeeehhhaaaawwww.

posted on Jan, 2 2004 @ 10:27 AM
link   
161. I win! :w:

posted on Jan, 2 2004 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jonna
161. I win! :w:

lordy, I can't imagine what it would take to get that. LOL

BG

posted on Jan, 3 2004 @ 04:45 AM
link   
168!! :w:

90% of those questions have nothing to do with being evil though. Almost none of them dealt with actions toward other people. Nor did it mention Lying, Stealing, Cheating, Killing, etc.

Ever had somebody lick your eyeball?
Everyone should try this atleast once. Carefully though of course. It really is a funky feeling. Why it has anything to do with being Evil or going to hell I have no idea though.

posted on Jan, 3 2004 @ 04:48 AM
link   
because it's kinky lol?

first time i had an eye ball licking was at the young age of 15.

damn those evil she demons with thier inviting tounges

posted on Jan, 3 2004 @ 05:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic
because it's kinky lol?

first time i had an eye ball licking was at the young age of 15.

damn those evil she demons with thier inviting tounges

Yah, I suppose it's kinda kinky. Someone licking you is somewhat sexual regardless of where it is they're licking. Eyeball being a rare choice gives it that taboo kinda feeling. Personally I didn't find it all that sexual or a turn on, but I did find the sensation to be unique and interesting. My g/f found it to be a strange feeling as well but once was enough for her I think. Some people like feet or toe sucking, others like earlobes, nipples, legs, breasts, butts, hands, etc. so I guess it just depends on the person.

Whether you find it sexual or not, I still stand by my advice that everyone should try it though.

How about this one? This can be a intimate thing to do between two people and/or just kinda fun to try also.

Share a deep breath with someone. You take in a deep breath and the other person exhale normally. Then put your mouths together, like an open mouth kiss, lips should seal so there is no air leaks. Then as you exhale they inhale, then the other way. You will both be able to breath normally for a short time simply exchanging that one breath. Eventually the oxygen will be gone of course but it's a cool & sensual feeling while it lasts. It's a bonding experience as you both learn to breath together and rely on each other for the give and take of that one breath.

posted on Jan, 3 2004 @ 08:16 PM
link   
108 Above average.
Hmm - must try harder

I think it was the 'ever passed out during sex' question that did it

[Edited on 3-1-2004 by Gothique]

posted on Jan, 3 2004 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Above average.
Lick an eyeball !?!? Wtf?! That's
material right there !!
Funny test though.

posted on Jan, 3 2004 @ 08:24 PM
link   
heh wasnt that great of an exprience more of a slight irrtation to my eye

but its not barf worthy :p

posted on Jan, 3 2004 @ 08:27 PM
link   
32....but its just cuz im a kid...i havent done most of that stuff yet...YET...that test is a load of bull#....God told me himself that i was going to hell...God doesnt lie...does he?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join