It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Psycic powers old news to animals?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Ive always noticed that animals have a sense of peoples intention like the way a cat or dog can tell whether somebodies friendly or not even if you give off the opposing body signals(yes i have tested this not 100% accurate but the results are impressive) so last night i decided to test this and noticed that if you clear your head and are very relaxed you can sense the feelings and even desires of animals too and was amazed to discover that my animals dont just think about food alot they also get very bored just like us and love attention and company as much as they love food.

so im thinking maybe the 'sixth sense' is old news to many animals and due to our governments and other people in power working so hard to dumb us down and stop us thinking for ourselves etc we may have stopped using this ability because we simply arent taught it any more and dismiss it as all in our heads. im interested if anyone else has had similar experiances with this subject

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 01:59 AM
link   
I think that alot of animals can sense things better than we can. I think they are more in tune with nature in general, with weather patterns and stuff.

Sometimes I see my animals looking at something I cannot see and I sometimes wonder what it is they see.

Sometimes what they are looking at can be explained, sometimes there is nothing there and they genuinely see something we don't.

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 02:30 PM
link   
yea i have 2 cats and one dog and they all look at something i cant see every damn day im like you crazy cat i love you though lol

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 12:35 AM
link   
i definitely agree, animals always seem to be able to really read people, way deeper than body language. like they say some animals can "smell your fear". They are also really good at predicting disasters like earthquakes and floods way before any of our million dollar technologies can. good topic.

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 01:33 AM
link   
My animals always know when Im comming home. Same goes for my girlfriend, their ears seem to perk up 4 to 5 mins before we get home, and sometimes its random times we come home..
Ive seen tests done on shows about animals, and yeah I do belive animals to be more tapped into that inner connection between a pet and master

They try to speak also, we talk to them all the time, but seem like nutters when our friends come over, or out in the streets.

some say animals have no souls and stuff that just makes me sad to think.
These little creatures have personality and life all their own. And the way they speak is very different than us. But I think they feel the same as we do.. And thats how we can connect.

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Im sure animals do have souls they just dont have that spark that makes us special in theirs. ive though more about it lately and could it be that they sense familiar auras as well? or some other kind of energy field most of us cant even detect?

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 03:55 AM
link   
A long time ago, my ex-husband was having issues with his knees, and one day a doc gave him local shots (I believe cortizone, but I don't really remember now).. It was extremely painful for him, so much so that he said he'd rather have the knee pain. When we got home that day, he lay down on our couch, and my cat, who is most definitely *my* cat and generally would rather be right next to me, as he is right now, lying with his head and paw on my arm and purring, my cat, goes over to him, and lies directly on top of the knee that was hurting the most.

That's just one example. My cats always know when I'm sick or upset, and generally they'll try and get as close to me as possible to make me feel better - not a good thing if you're feeling nauseous, lemme tell you, having a cat lying on your stomach doesn't help.

Animals are very perceptive.

new topics

top topics

join