It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Steven M. Greer releases UFO photographs!

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrdDstrbr
I don't expect you and I to ever be able to work out our differences on this.

Sad but true.

...and that's exactly the way that Cult Greer has set-up its organisation. Cult Greer does not want members to think, question or doubt the claims that it makes. Cult Greer wants compliant people, willing to hand over dollars.

Cult Greer needs division amongst people, so that those who are members can feel as though they are martyrs for the Universal Elder Alien Peace Ambassadors. However, they also have free reign to suspend the love, when typing in a hostile way to people on internet forums who question their dogmatic faith.

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by tezzajw
...and that's exactly the way that Cult Greer has set-up its organisation. Cult Greer does not want members to think, question or doubt the claims that it makes. Cult Greer wants compliant people, willing to hand over dollars.

Cult Greer needs division amongst people, so that those who are members can feel as though they are martyrs for the Universal Elder Alien Peace Ambassadors. However, they also have free reign to suspend the love, when typing in a hostile way to people on internet forums who question their dogmatic faith.

Leader Greer has more evidence in his possession than we can see.....

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by schuyler

Also, I feel I should point out, there is yet MORE corroboration for the "Gulf Breeze" encounter in this article.....

Right. such as this, from the article, "Alien Brothers; come on down!" by Alex Heard, Outside magazine, (c) 1994

"The sad part," grumbles Bruce Morrison, a local skywatcher whom Greer lists as a witness to this historic contact, "is that we were standing right next to him and we have everything on videotape and voice tape. Regarding his claims, let's just say he has a very, very bad habit of greatly embellishing what he sees."

Recommended reading for everyone, a very nice write-up by someone who paid the bucks and went on a Greer camping trip. And, incidentally, documentation for c3hamby and millerman who want "just one" disgruntled Greer attendee. In addition to the one (just one!) pointed out yesterday, there are several more depicted in this article.

How do I get a copy of this? I'd like to read it.

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Finally you admit, that he is already your leader and you came here with an agenda. So, why going through all this ? Was it so hard to admit ? Unfortunately, for me, this also means, that i won't talk to you anymore. On the positive side, in this thread, greer has been so completely debunked, any rational thinking person will know, that he is about to establish a fine sci-fi cult, not completely unlike scientology.

No problem, c3hamby. The link is such a great read, i'm happy to post it again - greer is nothing but a fraud

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phil J. Fry

Finally you admit, that he is already your leader and you came here with an agenda.

No, that was just me doing an impression of tezzajw.

CSETI has more footage in their possession, they've admitted to it. I can't help it that you choose to dismiss this information and do nothing with it.

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by c3hamby

"Alien Brothers; come on down!" by Alex Heard, Outside magazine, September, 1994, 9pp.

Why am I doing your research for you again? Goto google. Type in "alien brothers come on down" and it's the first entry that pops up, a pdf file. This is too easy.

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 12:22 PM
link   

CSETI has more footage in their possession, they've admitted to it. I can't help it that you choose to dismiss this information and do nothing with it.

They've admitted they have it, but they won't produce it. Now just what am I supposed to do with footage to which I have no access?

I've been photographing aliens in detail for several years. I'm admitting I have vast stores of alien photographs. I can't help it that you choose to dismiss this information and do nothing with it.

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 12:29 PM
link   

They've admitted they have it, but they won't produce it. Now just what am I supposed to do with footage to which I have no access?

Talk to them about it, maybe? Make arrangements to see it, and the rest of their footage?

(Just throwing out ideas here)

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Talk to them about it, maybe? Make arrangements to see it, and the rest of their footage?

What did they say when you asked them if you could see the rest of their footage?

Are they preparing a private showing for yourself, or did they say they will make it available on line so we can all see it - as in the spirit of 'disclosure'?

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Leader Greer DOES NOT have any more evidence, otherwise he would have DISCLOSED it. Isn't that the name of his Cult?

MrdDstrbr
(Just throwing out ideas here)

Throwing out ideas won't work. You need to throw out MONEY. See the difference?

[edit on 25-6-2007 by tezzajw]

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 04:29 PM
link   
maybe .......... just maybe the reason for his outrageous claims of late are to take a bit of heat of him while he's doing some serious projects on the down low, I used to have alot of faith in the guy, hes definatley a very clever man...

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 04:53 PM
link   

"Alien Brothers; come on down!" by Alex Heard, Outside magazine, September, 1994, 9pp.

Such an old description of a Greer event. 1994? How about something more recent. Any actual re-cap details on a Greer event held this year?

With all the witnesses and documentation that Greer and his Disclosure "must have" being so many did at one time believe he would help get the "stories" told and brought forth to the general public, how come Mr. Greer isn't plastering all this "evidence" and "proof" and "Disclosure" on his website for all to see and read? The over 400 witnesses who came forth in hopes Greer would help them because they needed someone credible to help them spread the word sure must be disappointed that their info/documents/pictures and so on isn't properly being displayed and isn't properly being given out to the wanting to know public. I don't understand Greer's reasoning on why he has all this info given to him and all this info ISN'T being fully Disclosed to us all.

Bug pics from Greer's camp sure ISN'T what I call a "Disclosure Project".

Makes us earlier years Greer supporters hard to keep the faith when all the gathered information he has sits in locked file cabinets like all the documents the Government has locked in theirs.

"Leader Greer" and "Cult Greer" are just hilarious titles

Bzzzzzzz

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by torsion

What did they say when you asked them if you could see the rest of their footage?

Are they preparing a private showing for yourself, or did they say they will make it available on line so we can all see it - as in the spirit of 'disclosure'?

They haven't really said anything.

I got somewhat upset with her when she admitted that they've had the "Gulf Breeze" footage for 15 years and never posted it.

She said something like "We have no obligation to you or ATS or anyone, this is not helping things."

I said something like, it's not wise to burn bridges and shut people out who are trying to help. And that was that, until I asked her about the NDA and the possibility of a rep from ATS attending a training.

So, yeah, I never really did get a coherent explanation as to WHY they are sitting on evidence and not posting everything online. I suspect that Greer retains his absolute best evidence for when he briefs CIA directors and world leaders and things like that.

You are a good investigator, torsion, feel free to take a crack at it and see what kind of answers you can get from them....

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 01:28 AM
link   

So, yeah, I never really did get a coherent explanation as to WHY they are sitting on evidence and not posting everything online. I suspect that Greer retains his absolute best evidence for when he briefs CIA directors and world leaders and things like that.

Give me a break, please. Leader Greer briefing CIA directors? Seriously? PLEASE, PLEASE, PRETTY PLEASE with sugar on top, show me a list of CURRENT WORLD LEADERS that Leader Greer has RECENTLY briefed with all of his 'best' evidence. Then, once you've done that - PROVE that he has done it!!! If that's not wild speculation, then I don't know what is?

You didn't get a coherent explanation, as you never paid any money to Cult Greer to buy one.

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Whenever I can find the article Shuyler has referred to I will read that and give my 2 cents when I can.

The last several weeks I have spent considerable time away from ATS.

I have thought about what I and we have accomplished here.

This board is about denying ignorance.

These posts do not do this. We have over 24 pages of back and forth, with previously fallen comrades and some other people, both consisting of people I agree with and some I don't, having recently gotten warnings and are in danger of getting banned.

It is time to end this constant bickering, the never ending 'war' of whether Dr Greer is a fraud or not and move on to deal with the issues that he and others point to.

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 04:29 PM
link   

It is time to end this constant bickering, the never ending 'war' of whether Dr Greer is a fraud or not and move on to deal with the issues that he and others point to.

But, c3hamby, Leader Greer is a fraud. You very loudly wanted us to find proof of 'JUST ONE' person who was dissatisfied with Leader Greer's vector partys. That has been done (I think Fry found it). So, now what's your argument to support the fraudulent Leader Greer?

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Whenever I can find the article Shuyler has referred to I will read that and give my 2 cents when I can.

I already TOLD you how to do that! But I'll tell you again. Before you start, be sure you have Adobe Acrobat Reader installed on your computer. Now, I know thsi is really difficult. Normally it takes a trained professional librarian to do it, but with my help, I'm pretty sure you will be able to do it as well--no degree required. Ready? Here we go:

1. Goto google.com. You can get that far, right?

2. In that little box in the middle type the following exactly:

"Alien brothers come on down"

use the quote marks just like I did.

3. Press [Enter]

4. A "results" screen pops up. It says: [pdf] Alien Brothers come on down" You see that okay?

5. Click on that title.

6. A PDF file will open up on your screen. Voila. Article.

Any more questions?

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 04:57 PM
link   

I already TOLD you how to do that! But I'll tell you again. Before you start, be sure you have Adobe Acrobat Reader installed on your computer. Now, I know thsi is really difficult. Normally it takes a trained professional librarian to do it, but with my help, I'm pretty sure you will be able to do it as well--no degree required. Ready? Here we go:

1. Goto google.com. You can get that far, right?

2. In that little box in the middle type the following exactly:

"Alien brothers come on down"

use the quote marks just like I did.

3. Press [Enter]

4. A "results" screen pops up. It says: [pdf] Alien Brothers come on down" You see that okay?

5. Click on that title.

6. A PDF file will open up on your screen. Voila. Article.

Any more questions?

Yeah, please lose your sorry attitude.

I meant, when I have time to read it I'll get back with you.

Take a big chill pill dude.

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 05:12 PM
link   

I meant, when I have time to read it I'll get back with you.

Take a big chill pill dude.

negative, c3chamby. You SAID "Whenever I can find."

You DID NOT say "Whenever I can find TIME"

Big difference, dude. It takes, like 30 seconds.

[edit on 6/26/2007 by schuyler]

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by selfless

Thank You ! and I agree with you 100% people need to wake up!! and do there own research on this very hot topic and what they will find will leave them speachless....
as it did with me!

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25 >>

join