It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ellen Degeneres Is The Anti-Christ!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 07:57 PM
link   
well that's just how i find Ellen Degeneres being the anti-christ. a bit cryptic.
can you seriously actually honestly tell yourself you believe it. like damn who'd a thought it.

If the anti-christ was a comin' you wouldn't know it. she wouldn't want her face on the t.v. some jesuits in black woulda picked her off as a child.

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 08:52 PM
link   
well yeah, you would THINK that would be true, but really - the name of the game is deception right?

so, I would tend to think that the anti-christ would be someone popular, in the lime light - exhibiting all the properties described of the anti-christ, using tactics of "satan" including lies, deciet, trickery, and bribery. It's just a quirky hunch and speculation on my part calling Ellen out.

The thread was started as tongue and cheek and as a lighter topic - not a totally serious discussion. This is why I posted it in skunk works. It's just curious to me, and I accept it as a possibility that the Anti-christ COULD be Ellen, and wanted thoughts on that. I didn't ask for ridicule, which atleast half of the posts are exhibiting. Your post I didn't take as ridicule, but speculation, which was my intent

In reality I don't know if Ellen is the Anti-Christ, but it's the whole name thing, and the definition of degenerate lol is somewhat related. So what if?
And If not Ellen, who then?

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 10:10 PM
link   
I hate myself for even butting in on this asanine post, but wtf--your avatar is gayer than ellen ever thought about being.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 11:16 AM
link   
what is that you can't stand about her? she is a caring funny person. she is not like many of the other celebrities out there who are constantly starting childish fights and gossiping.
She is not evil because she is a lesbian, she the farthest thing from evil.
People need to get over this whole gay=anti-christ/evil. They like the same sex so what, they are people, they can't help it, how can you be so completly ignorant.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Ellen has the only talk show that I like to watch. She's very talented.
She isn't going the way of Oprah or Rosie ... thank God.
If you want to talk 'anti-christ' then look at the Church of Oprah that is
starting to spring up. That's new-age anti-christ bunk with Oprah as it's pope.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by zeeon

I LOVE the Ellen Degeneres show! I watch it every day that it's on. The ironic thing is that it crossed my mind that she could be the antichrist about a half hour ago. I decided to google it. I came across this post, and decided to make an account for this website. I am not saying that SHE IS the anti Christ, but I was thinking about how the anti Christ will not look evil to the human eye. In fact the anti Christ will be alluring and likeable. There is much more I could say, but I don't want to look like a hypocritical Bible Thumper. However, I do love Jesus and I believe that Jesus is Lord. I am not ashamed to admitt that. As I said before I adore Ellen as a person. I just wonder if my mind can get in the way of the truth. My internal question is; --> am I believing she is so wonderful because I am being decieved? or --> is she truely a kind, loving, person who God has in the palm of His mighty hand? I don't know! But that is the beauty of it. Glory to God no matter what. Peace be with you all.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   
ellen is absolutely antichrist, an elite, satanic witch leading masses to ruin

CLICK HERE to watch "Ellen DeGeneres Illuminati"

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   
i literally LOLed at the title of this thread!!!

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 08:46 AM
link   
She is the anti-christ
Maybe you should get out of the house more.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by zeeon

When you see her dressed in red, riding a dragon, and rising from the sea; you will know you were right.
Until then sit back and enjoy the show.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by zeeon

Oh FFS

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by seriousskeptic
reply to post by zeeon

When you see her dressed in red, riding a dragon, and rising from the sea; you will know you were right.
Until then sit back and enjoy the show.

All deniers of Jesus Christ are "antichrist," and serve his spirit (Eph. 2:2).

Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son. (1 John 2:22)

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by zeeon

Wow just wow...

This doesn't even belong in Skunk Works! It mocks what the term really means. You use the dictionary as your source for her name and do you even know what her last name means?

Ellen is not the darn anti christ! There is no anti christ. It's just the boogeyman made up by a group of people to scare others into believing their ways....much like what you accuse Ellen of doing.

Why not do some internet research on surnames before you make such silly accusations.

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by mblahnikluver
reply to post by zeeon

Wow just wow...

This doesn't even belong in Skunk Works! It mocks what the term really means. You use the dictionary as your source for her name and do you even know what her last name means?

Ellen is not the darn anti christ! There is no anti christ. It's just the boogeyman made up by a group of people to scare others into believing their ways....much like what you accuse Ellen of doing.

Why not do some internet research on surnames before you make such silly accusations.

what do you base this claim on, and what way would you have everyone believe?

The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good. (Psalm 14:1)

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by mblahnikluver
reply to post by zeeon

Wow just wow...

LOL This thread is YEARS old. I wrote it along time ago in jest. How did you even find this thread?
Did you search for ellen threads? haha

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join