It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ellen Degeneres Is The Anti-Christ!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Thanks for the thrill

Oh, please, no disrespect, but there are people who dont see anything wrong- and if they do, they refuse to admit it and are in denial. She's just extremely happy with Porsha (her girlfriend)
and HER WORLD IS GOOD.

Also, she's not going to talk politics or get her viewers bent out of shape and probably doesnt want to be "controversial"- Its her bread and butter, you know?

That's about it.

Take two valiums and call me in the mowning.

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Well if she's the anti-christ, she's the best looking one so far, not to mention she's funny

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 01:16 PM
link   
This is one of the lamest attempts and trolling that Ive ever seen.

ATSs standards continue to drop even further.

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Ellen ....the Anti-Christ???......c'mon everyone knows that's Richard Perle.

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Flyer

Relax... this is skunk works and he was just making a joke...

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 01:43 PM
link   
People are suppost to like and worship the Anti-Christ like a god.

Most people don't even like her at all.

She's just a girl, just a girl who like the same thing about women that guys do.

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by zeeon
So I was watching Ellen with my wife the other day, when It hit me....she is the modern Anti-Christ. I know, I know, crazy right!?! Ellen is so sweet how could she possibly be the Anti-Christ!?!

Dang!! I was so sure it was David Hasselhoff, too.
Or the Pope.

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Flyer

I agree. Skunk Works is supposed to be about supporting an "out there" theory you genuinely believe in. It is not a place for lighthearted "..so my wife and I were watching Ellen" banter. It is not a place for humour. This is very obviously more of a humourous tongue-in-cheek intellectual exercise, discussion for the sake of discussion, rather than serious speculation.

It's like someone's stumbled on this section of the forums and read some of the stuff they aren't prepared to swallow and thought "ok I'm going to make something wacky and silly up for the sake of being a thread starter and see how it grows". This isn't what Skunk Works should be about. It belongs in BTS.

I know it's then easy to say "well if someone can make a thread about Reptilian bunnies from Mars infiltrating the Federal Reserve, I can write about Ellen being the antichrist". No. You are taking the mickey out of the purpose of the Skunk Works forums. It is for serious discussion of fringe topics.

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Ellen? RRRRiiiiiggghhhttt.

Anyway,if i had to choose which talk show host that ac would be i'd go with oprah. She has people that will do almost anything she wants them to do. Oprah actually has power.

Lol,come to think of it,if things went bad here she would be the muqtada al sadr of the us

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by RiotComing
I agree. Skunk Works is supposed to be about supporting an "out there" theory you genuinely believe in. It is not a place for lighthearted "..so my wife and I were watching Ellen" banter. It is not a place for humour. This is very obviously more of a humourous tongue-in-cheek intellectual exercise, discussion for the sake of discussion, rather than serious speculation.

It's like someone's stumbled on this section of the forums and read some of the stuff they aren't prepared to swallow and thought "ok I'm going to make something wacky and silly up for the sake of being a thread starter and see how it grows". This isn't what Skunk Works should be about. It belongs in BTS.

I know it's then easy to say "well if someone can make a thread about Reptilian bunnies from Mars infiltrating the Federal Reserve, I can write about Ellen being the antichrist". No. You are taking the mickey out of the purpose of the Skunk Works forums. It is for serious discussion of fringe topics.

I have to respond to this. This is Skunk Works, where I can post "Out There" Theories, which is exactly what this is. Just because I framed it in a humours tone, does not mean it was just a joke.
It's pretty obvious that you probably haven't read any of the other replies I made on this thread, but just my original post, and thats why you feel that way.

I presented a theory, I presented elements to back it up, and I asked for others thoughts. If you don't agree with the presentation or topic, then why are you even posting here? Don't attack me because YOU feel that what I was posted was a joke.

Furthermore, I DO believe the Anti-christ very well could be a female. It's certainly plausible - and a couple people even speculated Ellen would be a follower, not a leader - which hadn't occured to me.

In essence, Flyer, etc, if you don't like the topic - don't post. I don't needlessly post in any topic I don't like, but somehow it seems you two people do?

[edit on 20-4-2007 by zeeon]

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Um, nothing personal, but this is one of the dumbest theories I've ever heard.
I was amused reading the OP's post until he got to the part about her being a lesbian...yeah, like that's an indication of her being evil.

Ridiculous.

Don't get me wrong, I can't stand her, I find her truly irritating, but evil...hardly.

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by wu kung
Um, nothing personal, but this is one of the dumbest theories I've ever heard.
I was amused reading the OP's post until he got to the part about her being a lesbian...yeah, like that's an indication of her being evil.

Ridiculous.

Don't get me wrong, I can't stand her, I find her truly irritating, but evil...hardly.

Ok, I'm starting to get a bit frustrated with all of this. QUIT TAKING MY WORDS OUT OF CONTEXT! I compared her being a lesbian, TO HER NAME, TO THE DICTIONARY REFERENCE. What is it about that you don't understand? I did not personally say there was anything wrong with being a lesbian for the record.

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Again, more of the same!
and Finally - the Noun

Main Entry: 3de·gen·er·ate
Pronunciation: di-'jen-r&t, -'je-n&-, dE-
Function: noun
: one that is degenerate: as a : one degraded from the normal moral standard b : a sexual pervert c : one showing signs of reversion to an earlier culture stage

It's well known she's a lesbian!! Co-incidence, I think not!

And it's also well known she always gives out free gifts on her show - this is bribery and deciet and trickery at it's best

I don't know if I *REALLY* believe this, but seriously though, it IS kind of Ironic, and shocking!

No, I don't believe that I'm taking this out of context at all. You obviously think that being a lesbian is deviant behavior. Right?
Just because you're straight, that you are held to a "normal moral standard".
That's what I find ridiculous.
How is that taken out of context?

Thoughts?

And I told you my thoughts.
My opinion.
Don't like it?
Too bad.

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Your saying that my thoughts are a equivalent to that dictionary reference. This IS NOT THE CASE. I'm simply quoting a popular dictionary, on the word "degenerate", and pointing out what it says. Do you believe that homosexuality is not a perverted state of natural sex?

Regardless of how you feel, that's what it REALLY is. I don't think its all that bad, I'm not "gay bashing" or anything else - what I'm doing is making a connection between a standard dictionary reference, and ellen degenerous.

So yes, You are taking my words out of context. Thanks.

[edit on 20-4-2007 by zeeon]

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Many of you are absolutely ridiculous. The post was simply pointing out some oddities. It amazes me how so many of you seemingly sit from an Olympian perch and slag those that would create a curious or basically tongue and cheek thread. To would point out that the creator of this thread needs help or is off the deep end, lighten up. If it is so awful and ridiculous, why did you even bother reading it?

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by zeeon
Do you believe that homosexuality is not a perverted state of natural sex?

Um, actually, no I don't.
Don't misunderstand me, I'm not trying to give you a hard time.
Nor am I attacking you.
I don't think that you're awful or bad for posting this.
I just found this ridiculous.
It didn't insult me or anything.
Like I said, I can't stand Ellen, in fact...it would be easier to dislike her if she was in fact the Anti-Christ.

Originally posted by JoeFriday
If it is so awful and ridiculous, why did you even bother reading it?

Touche.
So long folks.

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by JoeFriday
Many of you are absolutely ridiculous. The post was simply pointing out some oddities. It amazes me how so many of you seemingly sit from an Olympian perch and slag those that would create a curious or basically tongue and cheek thread. To would point out that the creator of this thread needs help or is off the deep end, lighten up. If it is so awful and ridiculous, why did you even bother reading it?

Thanks for the perspective. It's nice to hear something positive amoung all the negativity in a what was supposed to be a light hearted thread.

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 06:50 PM
link   
i'll believe it when i see it on south park

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 07:04 PM
link   
so too believe their is an anti-christ one must believe in christianity.

now how can you believe a religion that changes the rules to suit the day and age. you look at islam. it is as barbarious as it ever was. no change needed. welll it is needed but they are too stubborn and like the colour of blood stained sand.

christianity on the other hand. hell some jesus big shot just said aliens exist. is their god our god? or will this post lead on to another big debate about evolution and creativity. did god make aliens? did god make us? did we make aliens or did we make them.

did they evolve from us or from other life forms in the universe. if this is the case, jesus just got thrown out the window. along with the anti-christ.
along with the revelation and the end of the world and the better half of this forum.

we will be the end of ourselves. conspiracy creates fear which creates hate and you know how yoda says it.

there is no resolution here, just an engine to create an evergrowing haze of lies and mistrust contiuously clouding the thruth. and as it get deeper our grasp on reality will fail allowing us too fall into this cloud, a world of impending disaster, which i feel most of everybody here wishes for, secretly. inside.

hoping to be the heroof the day.

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Thats a seriously deep post, but I'm having trouble grasping what your actually saying. Could you clarify a bit for me? I'm not mocking or attacking, I just found your post to be a bit cryptic for me.

Thanks

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join