It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vatican Official Declares Extraterrestrial Contact Is Real

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 04:57 AM
link   
www.ufodigest.com...
(please visit link for full story)
Monsignor Corrado Balducci, a theologian member of the Vatican Curia (governing body), and an insider close to the Pope, has gone on Italian national television five times, including recent months, to proclaim that extraterrestrial contact is a real phenomenon. Balducci provided an analysis of extraterrestrials that he feels is consistent with the Catholic Church's understanding of theology. Monsignor Balducci emphasizes that extraterrestrial encounters "are NOT demonic, they are NOT due to psychological impairment, they are NOT a case of entity attachment, but these encounters deserve to be studied carefully." Since Monsignor Balducci is a demonology expert and consultant to the Vatican , and since the Catholic Church has historically demonized many new phenomena that were poorly understood, his stating that the Church does not censure these encounters is all the more remarkable.

This guys story and views seems to tie in nicely with the disclosure project..
The Catholic church is modernising its doctrine to be able to deal with world realization of Extraterrestrials.
Usually the Church would of kept this sort of thing hidden, but does this prove that a worldwide disclosure on Aliens and U.F.O.s is not now a possibility but a reality?

Here is an enhanced image of the U.F.O. caught on camera above the Vatican last year.

"The color of the object is consistant with UFO colors as the UFO craft transition in energy from red to amber as they undergo power shifts. Rome, unlike New York and other brightly illuminated cities, has little light that could be reflected so brightly from such an apparently high flying object. The equalized enlargement (the lower one) shows the body of the craft as a black silhouette"

[edit on 20-4-2007 by Shadoww]

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 05:24 AM
link   
I could only find alternative sites relaying this information. Any chance you can support this with "regular" news sites?

This could be the 2nd big step to be taken in disclosure. If all the worlds catholics now acknowledge the natural existance of ETs that could in a great way prepare our mentality even more for the complete disclosure.

The funny thing would be:

Alien commander: "Nah mate... we ain't gonna come down and say hi till you guys pull you minds out of the dark ages"

Human military: "What you mean...?"

Alien: "Ehm... religion... update it or get rid of it... thxkkbye"

xP hehe, I despise religion... is it obvious, heh?

Edit: good find Shadoww!

[edit on 20/4/07 by flice]

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 05:50 AM
link   
I dont want this to sound like a troll so I am going to to try and say this as eloquently as possible. This is my first post but after reading this post I was compelled to post.

You describe the object above the vatican as having colors consistent with UFO's.
that is complete fantasy. Unless you know what types of lights are mounted on extra terrestial space craft and what they look like you just cant go around proclaiming that their "ufo lights" like that proves everything we can all go home now.

That object could be anything from a photoshop to a reflection off a weather balloon or the reflection off a spotlight from below at a movie premier off a flock of birds. it is a UFO in the sense that it is unidentifiable. More than it being a sign of alien life its a sign that this person who took the picture needs a better camera. it is the vatican a major tourist location most likely it just a blimp or a dust particle catching light from the cameras flash.
good luck though the truth is out there but its not in that picture.

P.S. in response to the last poster in the bible it says god created the universe not just earth. it says god made man in gods image. it never says he didnt make anyone or anything else, it doesnt say why god made sloths or pugs and those are useless animals of no value to the animal kingdom. All they do is sleep all day and be lazy.

[edit on 20-4-2007 by tigpoppa]

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 05:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shadoww
Since Monsignor Balducci is a demonology expert and consultant to the Vatican , and since the Catholic Church has historically demonized many new phenomena that were poorly understood, his stating that the Church does not censure these encounters is all the more remarkable.

Hey, Shadoww, I'm not arguing against you - I know the quote was from the external source you provided.

What a joke! How exactly does one become a 'demonology expert'??? Far out, the claims that religious zealots make are often hilarious.

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 05:56 AM
link   

You describe the object above the vatican as having colors consistent with UFO's.
that is complete fantasy.

But that shouldn't be the major topic in this thread?
I believe Shadoww first and foremost posted because of the vatican statement? Or am I wrong...?

The photo like any other is subject to debunktion and descriptions has been relayed from probably too many mouths. That's why I did'nt even wanna talk about it in the first place

Cause like you said... could be a blimp, could be a ufo.

But the statement made by Corrado is irrefutable
and that is interesting. Think about all the catholics in the world that are now "forced" to recognise the exsistance of ETs. Next stop... "normal" people.
Those will probably be harder to sway :S

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 06:29 AM
link   
I have just spoke to the Vatican on the telephone, they are getting back to me with an official response in 10 minutes..
The quote about the U.F.O. is not mine, it was taken of the site where i got the image...
That was just a sideline..
The importantfact here is the Vaticans response..
will post as soon as i get the call.

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 06:32 AM
link   
Errrr mods.. isn't this being covered in my thread?

UFO over Vatican

www.abovetopsecret.com...

No offence Shadoww. It's just that mods are pretty quick to shut my threads down if they have been double posted but doesn't seem to work the other way apparently.

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 06:37 AM
link   
i only posted that pic as a secondary bit of interest..
the main topic of my post is the Vatricans official response to the existance of E.T.s.

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by October
Errrr mods.. isn't this being covered in my thread?

UFO over Vatican

www.abovetopsecret.com...

No offence Shadoww. It's just that mods are pretty quick to shut my threads down if they have been double posted but doesn't seem to work the other way apparently.

I will support Shadoww here.... it wasn't my initial notion that the main interest was the photo in question, but the statement made by the Monsignior...

Looking forward to hearing what they reply Shadoww
This is interesting!

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 06:53 AM
link   
heres anothe titbit while i wait for the call

Vatican Monsignor Corrado Balducci's Pronouncements: "Star Visitors Are Real"

Monsignor Corrado Balducci, official Exorcist for Rome, former diplomat in the Papal Nunciature in Washington, DC, past theologian member of the Vatican’s Congregation for the Propagation of the Faith, and an insider who has the attention of the Pope. Balducci has gone on Italian national television five times in the past several years to proclaim that extraterrestrial contact is a real phenomenon!

Balducci provided an analysis of the Star Visitors which he feels is consistent with the Catholic Church's understanding of theology. Monsignor Balducci emphasizes that encounters with the Star Visitors: "1) are NOT demonic, 2) they are NOT due to psychological impairment, 3) they are NOT a case of entity attachment, but 4) these encounters deserve to be studied carefully." Since Monsignor Balducci is a demonology expert and consultant to the Vatican , and since the Catholic Church has historically demonized many new phenomena that were poorly understood, his stating that the Church does not censure these encounters is all the more remarkable.

Msgr. Balducci revealed to a visiting American professional several years ago that the Vatican is closely following this phenomenon quietly. Since Monsignor Balducci started his Vatican career by serving in the Papal Nunciature (Delegation) in Washington, DC., my informant originally surmised that the Vatican is receiving much information about Star Visitors and their contacts with humans from its Nunciatures in various countries. But subsequent information clarified that the Monsignor has gotten his cases from other sources.

Monsignor Balducci is a member of a group which acts as consultants to the Vatican on various matters concerning humans and spirit or demonic contact. As such, the matter of Star Visitor encounters could have fallen within their purview. Thus it is significant that he instead makes careful distinctions, separating Star Visitor contacts from demonic possession. Indeed he suggests that they are probably more evolved and more spiritual than humankind. Balducci even notes the spiritual significance of the emerging general realization of contact by the Star Visitors.

Parallel information from U.S. National Security Council scientist Dr. Michael Wolf , (a member of the NSC’s Special Studies Group tasked with managing the UFO phenomenon), as well as from noted author and Vatican expert Father Malachi Martin, suggests that the Vatican is concerned that it will have a major doctrinal “updating” situation on its hands when Star Visitors contact becomes authoritatively announced by world governments over the next several years.

Parenthetically, it can be observed that this Vatican insider’s declarations on Italian national television represent technically the first declaration by a tacit representative of a Major Power government, even if "speaking as an individual", that Star Visitors contact is real and happening, and deserves serious study.

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Very interesting. I wonder how the world would react if the Pope stated these things...

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 07:03 AM
link   
Exactly... the fact that a "Major Power Government" is disclosing their... well beliefs I will settle for at the moment, is a big thing.

It will be interesting to see how the various factions of belief will handle this. I wouldn't be surprised if the disclosure would give birth to new religions, some more extreme than others.

One thing I could worry about is that the catholic church is using this as a preemptive strike to keep the control over their subjects once disclosure is upon us.
The initial word would be "We knew about this... and only we can protect you/make you understand how it all is now"

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by SonicInfinity
Very interesting. I wonder how the world would react if the Pope stated these things...

We would have over 1 billion zealots ready to believe in ETs.

I know that should be a good thing, but I can't get the image out of my head that a fair portion of the billion zealots would want to try and convert the ETs into thinking that they should be praying to mother mary!

Yuckky...

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Just received the phone call..
Been given a number at the Vatican and have been advised to maybe enquire about conducting an interview with MR Balducci..
Is anyone fluent in Italian??

Very interesting the Vatican is disclosing this information..
It is significant.. there must be some form of global disclosure imminent for the Catholic church to go public in this way..
They are getting in early and softening people up.
The guy who spoke to me was called James Abbott and he stated that the Church has received certain information that has made Mr Balducci publicly state that E.T.s and U.F.O.s are real..
very interesting times.

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 07:23 AM
link   
The plot thickens. Well done for digging it up, dude.

Not that I really trust what an 'expert in demonology and excorcism' has to say with regards to UFOs and ETs.

However, it would stand to conjecture that the catholic church might have been allowed to leak some predisclosure type of information... appease the zealots before they revolt under the weight of the conflicting evidence to their religious dogma.

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 07:33 AM
link   
I put his name in on the Vatican website and there were no results. Who has proof that Monsignor Corrado Balducci is really with the Vatican?

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 07:36 AM
link   
At the bottom of the article posted above, it states:

"Parallel information from National Security Council scientist Dr. Michael Wolf , a member of the NSC's SSG subcommittee for managing the UFO phenomenon, as well as from noted author and Vatican expert Father Malachi Martin, suggests that the Vatican is concerned that it will have a major doctrinal updating situation on its hands when extraterrestrial contact becomes authoritatively announced by world governments over the next several years."

Could disclosure soon be a reality?

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 07:42 AM
link   
It must be mate, something very significant must be happening for something as secretive as the Vatican to be releasing information like this..
He has made a big effort in speaking to several parts of the media, (TV seven times!!)
If they can make the catholics believe this, and also that they are entities with souls... it will soften the blow (slightly) when it does come out..
They are in effect... covering their arses.
expect more announcements soon .. if this is the case.

[edit on 20-4-2007 by Shadoww]

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 07:44 AM
link   
en.wikipedia.org...

Def. has merit...

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Azazelus
en.wikipedia.org...

Def. has merit...

And for those who doesn't trust wiki anymore... I believe Shadoww wrote a large text where it is mentioned that Corrado is called upon as an external assistant in matters such as mentioned before, so he might not be directly affiliated with the vatican... as in, he probably doesn't live there, but frequents it.

EDIT: Again... good find Shadow! Im only sorry that I'm not fluent in italian :S I would love to hear that interview right away... if you get to make it, make sure it is taped so we have hard confirmation.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join