It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vatican Official Declares Extraterrestrial Contact Is Real

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Dunno if it counts... but the disclosure project used him for eyewitness testimony for a book in the year 2000

Disclosure project

Besides this... even a catholic church bookstore talks about him with words as Shadoww relayed to us:

St. Pauls

[edit on 20/4/07 by flice]

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Does the official Vatican newspaper count as a sound source???
Or will you have to have tea with him at the Vatican with an E.T. to believe his credentials??

Page 1
The Curious Article in the Vatican Official Newspaper
I quote the following from Brother Michael, TWTAF, Vol III, pg 657. I show his remarks
in yellow background.
On October 15, 1978, L'Osservatore della Domenica, the Sunday supplement to the
L'Osservatore Romano, the official Vatican Newspaper, contained an article signed by a
Vatican prelate, Msgr. Corrado Balducci, a member of the Congregation for the
Evangelization of Peoples. Coming from a member of the Curia, and published in an
official Vatican journal, this article gave considerable credence to the fact of an
Apocalyptic Third Secret. Following are excerpts from it, quoted by Documentation
Catholique of January 7, 1979.
We do not want to get lost in the many texts and so-called prophetic messages, due
often to sick people, who more easily find an echo in times of discouragement and
skepticism. There is, however, a text which causes us to reflect and whose authenticity
seems acceptable: it is the one called "the third Secret of Fatima" (1917). The rumors
had been that it would be made public in 1960; then it was thought it would be for the
Holy Year of 1975. If it had been a question of good news, consoling things, there
would have been no reason not to divulge it. Unfortunately, it seems to contain painful
and very tragic predictions. Some indiscretions on this subject appeared in the press
about 1963, at a moment when, it was said, this text had been brought to the
knowledge of the President of the United States and the leader of the Soviet Union. It
is also found in Renzo Basehera's book Le Profezie, from which it was reprinted by
Neues Europa at Stuttgart on October 15, 1963.
True or not, I quote a few sentences from it:
"A great punishment shall come to all mankind . . . in the second half of the 20th
Century . . .
There is no order in anything, even in the highest positions, it is Satan who
governs . . .
He will succeed in sowing confusion in the minds of the great scientists who
invent arms, with which half of humanity can be destroyed in a few minutes (in
1917, atomic energy was still unknown). He will have in his power the mighty
who govern peoples, and he will push them to produce these weapons in great
quantities,"
"There will also come a time of the hardest trials for the Church."
The greatest World War will happen in the second half of the 20th Century . . .
Millions and millions of men will envy those who are dead".
Leaving it thus “to the reader what judgment to make on Fatima”, the author
concludes on a note of optimism after the death of John Paul I who, “by his smile gave
hope and optimism to life.”
This article, which tended to give credence to the "false secret" of Neues Europa, in fact
had no other authority than the Vatican clerk, who moreover had made sure his article
appeared during the interregnum between the death of John Paul I and the election of
John Paul II

Balducci quoted on an Italian T.V. programme
"Extraterrestrial contact is a real phenomenon. The Vatican is receiving much information about extraterrestrials and their contacts with humans from its Nuncios (embassies) in various countries, such as Mexico, Chile and Venezuela."
-- Monsignor Corrado Balducci As stated 5 different times on Italian TV** (Vatican theologian insider close to the Pope,Monsignor Balducci said that he is on a Vatican commission looking into extraterrestrial encounters, and how to cope with the emerging general realization of extraterrestrial contact.)

so in his own words, he fronts a Vatican commision lookin in to e.t. encounters.
My theory is that he found evidence.. and what he is doing is helping the Catholic Church to "cope" by releasing info before a worldwide official disclosure to soften up the Catholics into incorporating this disclosure into the Catholic doctrine.

[edit on 20-4-2007 by Shadoww]

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Dunno if it counts... but the disclosure project used him for eyewitness testimony for a book in the year 2000

Disclosure project

Besides this... even a catholic church bookstore talks about him with words as Shadoww relayed to us:

St. Pauls

Interview with Paola:

Broadcaster

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Please provide a official Vatican link to that quote. I will reserve judgment on the authenticity of that article until then.

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 09:15 AM
link   
If this is true, it is the biggest story ever to break since Jesus's time and
we on ATS are the first to get an advance scoop. Do you think we should
"Flag" this thread to get it elevated to the front page of ATS? Right now
the International Space Station thread is the front page article at the top
and it looks like the anomoly which started the ISS thread is turning out
to be something man-made.

I indeed hope that the Vatican itself will proclaim that E.T. visitors are
real and provide universally acceptable proof. I'll convert to being a
Catholic if they do! -cwm

[edit on 20-4-2007 by carewemust]

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 09:16 AM
link   
This is important revelations..
Disclosure must be looming..
All this evidence , along with all other evidence goes along way in realizing the existance of U.F.O.s and E.T.s
the Vatican would of shushed him up years ago if nothing was going to happen..
This to me reads exactly how it is.
Disclosure is coming very soon.

[edit on 20-4-2007 by Shadoww]

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 09:24 AM
link   
At the moment Im composing an email with very specific questions minded at the Monsignior. I will try and get the Vatican to relay those questions directly to him and hope they/he will take the time to answer me, after which I will post the letter here... screenshot of the mail too if needed.

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Correct me if I am wrong guys, but is this not the same Monsignor Corrado Balducci that was in the FASTWALKERS DVD that came out last year...if so then this thread is OLD NEWS!!!!

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Do we have conclusive scientific proof that the greys are of extraterrestrial origin? Everything I have read and seen up to this time points to the fact that they are remote controlled lifeforms birthed in test tubes at underground faciluties in the Birkshires of Great Britian and Groom Lake Nevada. Shadoww, you wouldn't be trying to disinform us here, now would you?

I can just see it now, the aliens from mars land on the lawn of the white house in Vril Levatation Devices to make peace. The media circuis is amplfied tenfold than that of the Cho Sueng Hui case. Meanwhile the controllers sit back laughing at all of us. Vatican my ass.

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Shadoww, are you going to provide the link to the Vatican website for that article or not.
Look, the only reason im giving you a hard time is because the implications of the Vatican even talking about ufo's is huge. The number one problem with ET landing is the destruction of religion. If the Vatican says ET is part of Gods plan then disclosure will go smooth.

HOWEVER!!!! You have made claims based on articles that have no official Vatican connections. You have claimed this guy who was in Fastwalkers and other UFO organization videos is legit, yet the evidence of his credentials is questionable to say the least.
Trust me, if this guy is legit and the Vatican admits he is part of the highest religious organization in the world, then this is the biggest story of all time.

Until proof is provided though, it is in the words of Stanton Freedman "BUNK!!!"

Please provide a Vatican link to that artical, as it would surely justify this entire threads merrit and validity.

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 09:34 AM
link   
yeah... and you probably want it right now!

I will write a second letter to the Vatican itself asking their stand and affiliation with Balducci. Getting the story from both side is best anyways...

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 09:35 AM
link   
i dunno about anyone else but that skull looks horribly edited. has this been covered before?

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 09:39 AM
link   
He posted a quote from a Vatican news paper with out the link to verify its authenticity, so ya I want it right now.
How the heck can you copy a quote and not have the link available right away?
I mean come on!!

The vatican website search engine does not even show one link the this guys name!!!!
At least they would mention he worked there. Even Bob Lazar's name appeared in the office phone book!!

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by LondonCalling
i dunno about anyone else but that skull looks horribly edited. has this been covered before?

The main purpose of this thread is the Vatican stand regarding Corrado Balducci's statements about aliens being a fact.

Regarding the head... hasn't really been covered in this thread yet. But it could be the horrible effects of that disease that deforms the head. Can't remember the name sorry

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Restraint may need to be cautioned:

www.ufodisclosure.com/itbalducci.html

This article that is linked from the link you provided states:

Monsignor Padre Corrado Balducci speaks for himself and his own research and not the Vatican. His conclusions come from his research in parapsychology.

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by flice
yeah... and you probably want it right now!

I will write a second letter to the Vatican itself asking their stand and affiliation with Balducci. Getting the story from both side is best anyways...

Are you sending an E-mail, or a regular paper letter? I bet they get
more letters than Santa Claus. Perhaps it would be more expeditious
for one of our well-connected ATS members to call the Vatican. -cwm

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Azazelus
en.wikipedia.org...

Def. has merit...

Wow, definitely an interesting fellow. Its not often you find high-ups in Catholicism supporting to existence of extraterrestrials. Or the high-ups in any Abrahamic religion for that matter.

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Yawn.. the skull has very little to do with the thread.. i just posted it after researching the real topic of the thread..
I cant believe this guy credentials are still being treated with suspicion..
Several links and references have been posted as well as a link from the official Vatican newspaper...
This guy is very genuine.

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 10:05 AM
link   
I would love to call em... but I don't speak italian. Could a random public spokesperson give any in-depth information about this?

Shadoww... that number you used, could you give it to me? Then I'll try and poke around a bit
I'm a certified journalist anyways.

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 10:10 AM
link   
I tried to contact the Vatican Switchboard: +39.06.6982 and they couldn't find a James Abbott. I am going to try to research this more during my lunch break.

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join