It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vatican Official Declares Extraterrestrial Contact Is Real

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 07:51 AM
link   
The contact number i was given for Balducci was through the Vatican and is a Vatican number.
Monsignor Corrado Balducci is a high Vatican official, a Catholic theologian with impressive credentials: A member of the Curia of the Roman Catholic Church, a Prelate of the Congregation for the Evangelization of Peoples and the Propagation of the Faith, leading exorcist of the Archdiocese of Rome, a member of the Vatican's Beatification Committee, an expert on Demonology and the author of several books.
I think we can say he is of high standing at the Vatican, he also has the Popes ear.

[edit on 20-4-2007 by Shadoww]

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 07:59 AM
link   
This article states that he is speaking for himself, not speaking on behalf of the Vatican.

www.ufodisclosure.com...

JackCash

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shadoww
Monsignor Corrado Balducci is a high Vatican official... etc

As impressive as that might read (his credentials), it sickens me the level that some zealots take to glorify themselves above others.

None of his credentials impress me. However, the fact that he can act as a type of senior mouth-piece for his cult is poignant. If the impending disclosure by the catholic cult is true, then I wonder if they would be hastily rewriting their dogma as we sit here and type? Perhaps they need a time-delay to distribute their updated scriptures of faith, based upon new information? Afterall, the cult worshippers would need a new rule book to live by, given that the old one would be outdated in light of true ET disclosure.

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Could it be possible that the Vaticans position altered during renevations to its libraries in 1989?
Here is a pic of a skull found there.

Officials from the vatican were very excited about the find.
But an unprecedented vow of silence was brought about by Pope John Paul II upon the request of several world security organizations...

ALIENS AT THE VATICAN

"Whatever those remains represent,
there's a reason why the good fathers buried them there to be forgotten."

Alien Remains Found At The Vatican. Pope Told To Remain Silent.

Many alien skulls were found during a restoration project at the Vatican Library.

Rendition of the appearance of the excavated skull when alive.

(Note how the rendition looks exactly like the so-called "Grays" that are thought to abduct humans in UFO literature.)

CN. THE VATICAN. SPECIAL REPORT. Skeletal remains resembling 'space aliens' have been excavated from the basement floor of a centuries old vault under the Vatican Library.

The Library had been undergoing a major restoration to its' underground vaults, of which many, CN has learned, still contained dirt floors that have not felt a human foot in over 500 years.

The above picture of a restoration worker holding an alien skull was obtained by CN through an anonymous carrier. The Vatican Military has closed all entry to the Library. Although a Vatican spokesperson was quoted expressing his awe and excitement concerning the find; he later disavowed any knowledge of the comment. Press sources have confirmed that an unprecedented command of silence has been enacted by Pope John Paul upon the request of several world security organizations.

A world security agency meets with the Pope.

UFO organizations are already calling this "the great world government cover-up." Mary Peterson, chairperson for SART (Space Aliens are Real and a Threat), states her opinion "what lies beneath the Vatican floors belongs in our Universities to be studied. This only proves the theory that world government has known of aliens all along. And the Vatican is essentially it's own country with its' own government and military."

Definitely gives me pause for thought... especially after Balducci's incredible claims.
I would expect exactly this sort of coverup by the NWO.

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Indeed... and that is truely exciting.

Now based on the fact of this. (We can call it a fact can we not?)
How long would it be before the other cults ie. christianity, islam etc etc. decide to follow along.

Wouldn't it be safe to assume that shortly after a statement such as this the other high ranking officials of the different cults would contact the catholics and together with them decide how to proceed from here?

Now bear with me... I can't give a precise amount of time on this ofcourse, but here's a thought situation:

The different officials sit down there might even be cooperate leaders present here too, they talk about this, admit that all have had contact in some way or another... then they decide that it is time to face this as a team, with a common view on things. This then leads to the uniform train of thought other threads talk about is coming...
Some call it spiritual awareness, some call it NWO, and others call it whatever.

Could this infact be the first stepstone of what some believe may come in 2012, others in 2017 and so on?

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Here is a video of Monsignor Corrado Balducci being interviewed by Paola Harris.

video.google.com...

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by JackCash
This article states that he is speaking for himself, not speaking on behalf of the Vatican.

www.ufodisclosure.com...

JackCash

I think the fact the Vatican has not disavowed or distanced themselves from his comments speaks volumes. If they did not want him talking they could easily silence him.

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by flice
How long would it be before the other cults ie. christianity, islam etc etc. decide to follow along.
The different officials sit down there might even be cooperate leaders present here too, they talk about this, admit that all have had contact in some way or another... then they decide that it is time to face this as a team, with a common view on things.

Dude, I'm not insulting you - I respect your opinions here.

However, I seriously doubt that any jew or muslim would agree on anything. These cults (and all the others) are so ingrained with their divisions, that they'll still carry on the tribal hatreds. That's just my opinion though.

Still, it would be interesting to see new updates of all their sacred dogmatic rule books to see what their cult leaders could dream up to explain a proven ET presence.

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by etshrtslr

Originally posted by JackCash

www.ufodisclosure.com...

JackCash

I think the fact the Vatican has not disavowed or distanced themselves from his comments speaks volumes. If they did not want him talking they could easily silence him.

I have to say that I agree with you on that, but it does seem strange that the vatican hasn't officialy said anything regarding this topic.

JackCash

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 08:30 AM
link   
does anyone have a link to an official Vatican website, that lists Monsignor Corrado Balducci as a person associated?
All I can find is links on google from UFO websites. Credibility here people.

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 08:31 AM
link   
if the catholics start believing, then I'm sure the protestants will follow pretty quickly, since protestants are a bit more liberal and then the rest of christianity will too.

islam is pretty big and I wouldn't be surprised if they start to believe as well.

I think this could be a good thing if it creates awareness to at least half of the world's population.

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 08:36 AM
link   
This looks like a hoax. Sorry
www.rense.com...

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 08:40 AM
link   
lol , you should be sorry.. this is definitely no hoax..
The guy is as high up in the Vatican as you can get..
He is a personal friend of the old Pope.
And his credentials stand up.
This certainly is no hoax lol.

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 08:43 AM
link   
I would love it to be real, but there is no evidence he is with the vatican.
If you would please back up your claim.

My google search found dozens of links showing this was a hoax in 1998.
There are no links associating this person with the Vatican at all.
The Vatican website does not list his name.

Show some proof man!!!!!

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shadoww
I have just spoke to the Vatican on the telephone, they are getting back to me with an official response in 10 minutes..
The quote about the U.F.O. is not mine, it was taken of the site where i got the image...
That was just a sideline..
The importantfact here is the Vaticans response..
will post as soon as i get the call.

you have just spoken to the vatican? LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 08:45 AM
link   
perhaps the NWO is trying to make it appear like a hoax and trying to make Balducci appear to be a lunatic.

if the nwo really is as powerful as people think they are, then they have the ability to do this.

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 08:48 AM
link   
I have just spoke to James Abbott an English speaking spokesperson from the Vatican..
he called me back with another Vatican number for Balducci.
He told me he certainly is involved at the Vatican in several different areas..

Ring them and check for yourselves..

Wikepedia
Monsignor Corrado Balducci, (born May 11, 1923 in Italy[1]), is a Roman Catholic theologian of the Vatican Curia [2], a close friend of the pope[3], long time exorcist for the Archdiocese of Rome[2], and he is a Prelate of the Congregation for the Evangelization of Peoples and the Society for the Propagation of the Faith[2]. He has written several books about the subliminal messages in rock and metal music, diabolic possessions, and extraterrestrials[2]. Monsignor Balducci often appears on Italian TV to talk about satanism, religion, and extraterrestrials[4].

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by acmeartifacts
This looks like a hoax. Sorry
www.rense.com...

You didn't read the whole thing did you?

The author of this homepage is debunking a debunk... simply posting letters of conference the author had with another man about Balducci.
Later it comes back to the claims that Balducci in fact does work with ET research and so on...

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by flice
I could only find alternative sites relaying this information. Any chance you can support this with "regular" news sites?

In the same site you have a fuller material.

www.ufodigest.com...

Try to read this one.

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Shadow, everything your saying is hearsay.
This guy is not with the vatican. It is a hoax.

You have not provided anything other than spin and double talk. Just because a ufo website says he is real does not mean he is.

You say the Vatican called you back and that is proof?????
Come on!
George Bush just called me, he said 9/11 was an inside job.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join