It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Westboro Baptist Church To Protest VaTech Funerals

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 06:17 PM
link   
After all the inflammatory and bitter remarks these deranged people make against others, they expect others to be civil to them? I had a quick peek at their website and couldn't fail to see the irony in their 'Read before emailing' section

# Any messages containing obscene, pejorative or hostile language will not be personally responded to.
# Any messages containing threats of physical violence (including death) will be immediately reported to the FBI and your ISP.
# If your only purpose is to rant and rave, don't waste your time. We've already seen it.
# If you continue to send harrassing email, you will be asked one time to stop, and any subsequent messages will be automatically forwarded to your ISP.

Now what was that phrase from their beloved Old Testament now? An eye for an eye...

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 01:25 AM
link   
I just don't get it.

I just don't understand what it is these wackos are actually protesting against here... the right to have a funeral?

Are they protesting the fact that these students were killed? As if they have done some wrong by being a victim?

Where is their f***ing logic?

Are they just doing it for publicity?

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 04:21 AM
link   
Religious fundamentalist distortion of belief, a truly fantastical perversion of Christianity. These Godless nazis deserve everything that anybody ever does to them. We either ignore them completely, or destroy them completely. I feel pity for the children of the party, as they are infected with the same twisted thoughts, and even if you cut off the head of the group, the children will grow to replace it, unless somehow unindoctrinated. So rain fire on these SOBs. They deserve no sympathy.

My sympathy goes to the families of those murdered at VaTech. People gonna have to start realising that instead of blaming video games, music or movies, and further segregating people...and thereby causing bullying...and thereby causing massacres...that there are bigger evils out there, things which people can rally against together, regardless of minor social differences. Things like Westboro Baptist Church.

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 01:28 PM
link   
UGH!! I am unfortunate enough to live just a few blocks from the Westboro Baptist Church/Phelps Family Compund (Nearly the entire congregation/cult is related). These are VILE PEOPLE! The dear Rev. has a record of abusive behavior (even rumors of abusing his own children)and even more abusive language ... but is litigious to the point of insanity when he gets the same from people who disagree. Gotta fund the cult somehow I suppose.

They actually had planned to "spread their message" by protesting at the funerals for the Ahmish girls killed last year ... thank God for good people ... A NY Radio DJ actually "paid them off" by giving them his hour show to voice their opinions instead ... I guess the lesser of two evils.

The only thing these people want is publicity and these sickening threats of picketing funerals almost always give them what they want. Now if someone would only "pay them off'" with a bunch of one way tickets to Iraq ... show them what Hell is really about. They preach their hate that God is punishing America so let's get them out of here if they hate it so much.

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 04:18 PM
link   
The documentary mentioned here is called ''Louis Theroux - The Most Hated Family in America''. Type the title into a torrent search engine. It gives a little more insight into this familiy's twisted mindset.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join