It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ismail Ax- VT shooting linked to terrorism

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by bprintz1
Since you are promoting this obvious lie, your cover is blown. You are just another government SCHILL trying to hook this up to the war on terror. Everyone should put you on IGNORE.

Then tell GW to send me my check
I am trying to tie this to homegrown terror and impressionable youth.

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by esdad71
Beltway sniper-Islam
trolley Sqaure(Salt Lake City)- Islam
UNC SUV attack- Islam
University of Oklahoma-Islam
VT attack-???

[edit on 18-4-2007 by esdad71]

I think we understood your inference here^^^

[edit on 19-4-2007 by whaaa]

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 03:11 PM
link   
I'm agreeing with you there esdad, but i still haven't seen anything about this anywhere which is what got me started

quote: Originally posted by esdad71

My other question is how his father made money in Saudi Arabia before he married Cho's mother?

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Another oddity with the Ismail Ax name.....

Here

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by whaaa

Originally posted by esdad71
Beltway sniper-Islam
trolley Sqaure(Salt Lake City)- Islam
UNC SUV attack- Islam
University of Oklahoma-Islam
VT attack-???

[edit on 18-4-2007 by esdad71]

I think we understood your inference here^^^

[edit on 19-4-2007 by whaaa]

Am i incorrect? I put ??? marks there because I do not know, and want to know why. Is there anything wrong with that?

It seems that his parents are in the hosptial. They are Presbyterians by the way.

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Hey, your right.

His parents are in the hospital! I didn't know that. I feel sorry for them.

Parents in hospital as grandfather tells of grief

They bought the tiny shop with the money made in Saudi Arabia before he got married," Mr Kim said.

His parents, who live in Centreville, Virginia, have been taken to hospital suffering from shock, the South Korean Yonhap news agency reported.

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by sdp333
Another oddity with the Ismail Ax name.....

Here

That is very interesting. Thanks for posting it. so it seems that Cho was reffering to this:

Americans Kidnap South Korean Boy 1971 12 Apr 2007 by war

… young boy went missing in 1971, the people searched for the boy by word of mouth; the Asian Intelligence Agency (AIA) put a stop on all media and threatened to kill anyone who continued to pursue the issue of the missing boy. ismail Ax.

Read on and see the North Korean connection. Am i the only one who thinks that the whole massacre was more than the crazy act of a psychotic young man?

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 03:23 PM
link   
For those who read Catcher In The Rye, there's an interesting connection. Holden slept with a receptionist oddly named Ishmael, who later broke a fire emergency box, removed the Ax from inside and chopped off the principal's head.

Case closed.

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 04:39 PM
link   
English Major, every english major reads Moby Dick.

Ishmael = The name has come to symbolize orphans, exiles, and social outcasts

Manifesto mailed with the name "A. Ishmael"
A "social outcast"

Ishmael
Main article: Ishmael (Moby-Dick)
In the novel's first sentence, the narrator famously declares, "Call me Ishmael." It is unclear whether this is his actual name or an alias. His role as a narrator varies widely. Initially, his is the only narrative, but after the Pequod leaves port, he repeatedly fades and comes back to full prominence.

The name 'Ishmael' also appears in the Bible as that of the first son of Abraham in the Old Testament. The biblical Ishmael was born to Abraham and his wife's (Sarah) maidservant Hagar, because Abraham and Sarah believed Sarah to be infertile. Hagar gave birth to son Ishmael, then 14 years later a 90 year old Sarah was granted a son (Isaac) by God. Sarah observed 17 year old Ishmael teasing Isaac and urged Abraham to expel Hagar and her son Ishmael. This proposal upset Abraham; but God commanded him to comply with Sarah's request and so Abraham ordered Hagar and Ishmael to leave.

The name has come to symbolize orphans, exiles, and social outcasts—in the opening paragraph of Moby-Dick, Ishmael tells the reader that he has turned to the sea out of a feeling of alienation from human society. In the last line of the book Ishmael also refers to himself symbolically as an orphan. Ishmael has a rich literary background (he has previously been a schoolteacher), which he brings to bear on his shipmates and events that occur while at sea.

Ishmael resembles Melville in several ways (as well as the narrator of Melville's White-Jacket). They are well-educated and reflective; Ishmael sees his shipmates as avatars of human nature and society, and tells his story by couching it in a wealth of philosophical observation, (largely occurring during sections in which Ishmael takes an almost-omniscient viewpoint, conflating himself with his author).

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join