It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What are they waiting for?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 04:32 PM
link   
I like many of you believe that yes indeed there are groups of people out there that have been around for a long time and control large amounts of money and are capable of manipulating world affairs to guide world outcomes to suit there needs and goals. But I have often wondered what are they waiting for? Is it that they want "us" to beg them as our only hope and savour to seize control? I am just wondering given the length of time that they have been around why have they not already taken total control?

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Well first of all, I think they are in control and have been mostly. They still have certain people and leaders to take out first. And most of all, they still have to brainwash the people more so the people wont fight back as hard.

Things just need to be in the right moment for them to gain full control.

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 08:36 PM
link   
" Is it that they want "us" to beg them as our only hope and savior to seize control?"

Exactly.

One theory is that "they" were here before, and got evicted. Can't come back until they are asked to return.

"They" won't be asked to return until we forget how bad they treated our ancestors.

We have been conditioned all of our lives to reject certain beliefs. The description of "they" matches the list of things we have been conditioned to reject.

Aliens, reptilian, who communicate with enlightened earthlings through spirit guides. Guiding the affairs of man from The Great White Lodge on Sirius.

To believe this theory, you have to voluntarily terminate, or at least set aside, your skepticism of the body of beliefs you have been conditioned to reject.

If you operate on your conditioned beliefs, you will reject the theory as ridiculous. Which works in favor of the conspirators, if the conspiracy exists. Reject the possibility of aliens, ESP, sentient reptilians, and an ancient conspiracy, and the whole thing sounds like the delusions of a madman.

If you accept as possible certain things you have been taught to reject without question, the conspiracy theories make sense. Reject dogmatic disbelief, and apply this filter to things you are expected to reject:

Have I been conditioned to disbelieve this?

You don't have to suspend all disbelief. I'm not saying that Santa and the Easter Bunny play pinochle with Bigfoot. The Bermuda Triangle is still a crockadoodoo. "I'm as innocent as O.J." will get you nowhere with me. And David Ickes bullberries sounds like the delusions of a madman.

If you study the various conspiracy theories with the "Have I been conditioned to disbelieve this?" filter in place, the theories make way too much sense.

It would take all day to explain the various theories, and I don't have all day. You're on your own.

posted on May, 4 2007 @ 11:00 AM
link   
true control needs the permission of the controled even in a subconcious level,that has not happened not yet anyway,thats why we are here!!!

posted on May, 4 2007 @ 12:33 PM
link   
I agree, I don't think the public is as conditioned as they hoped for. I think that they truly want to dumb down the population even more, and do what they can to make events appear as natural as possible, without us realizing how everything is being controlled.

posted on May, 4 2007 @ 12:46 PM
link   
just a thought. do you think "they" would have full control over us by now if it wasn't for the internet? as you can do alot of research on the internet about whether certain events have been controlled to happen.

just a thought anyway

posted on May, 4 2007 @ 12:52 PM
link   
I do not think that you are even consciously aware of the levels of controll.Yes they are in controll. When they say sleep, you sleep. Even the internet can have a mind numbing affect which leaves you vunerable to suggestion and controll.

posted on May, 4 2007 @ 01:04 PM
link   
please don't assume anything of what i am aware off. also, i know they are in control of some/most things. yeah the internet does also have a negative affect too

posted on May, 4 2007 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vinadetta
I agree, I don't think the public is as conditioned as they hoped for. I think that they truly want to dumb down the population even more, and do what they can to make events appear as natural as possible, without us realizing how everything is being controlled.

This is true.

posted on May, 4 2007 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by WOGIT
I am just wondering given the length of time that they have been around why have they not already taken total control?

There is one who is a stumbling block for them. Who is here. Until he is taken out of the way. They are restrained.

It'll be a day of darkness not light.

2 Thessalonians 2:5-12
5Remember ye not, that, when I was yet with you, I told you these things?

6And now ye know what withholdeth that he might be revealed in his time.

7For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way.

8And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:

9Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,

10And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.

11And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:

12That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

posted on May, 5 2007 @ 06:52 AM
link   
I think "they" are waiting for a certain date to pull "situation X" They seem to be all about astrology and numerology. have a look at this......

jordanmaxwell.com...

[edit on 5-5-2007 by dntwastetime]

[edit on 5-5-2007 by dntwastetime]

posted on May, 5 2007 @ 03:22 PM
link   
I saw a video from the prophecy club on youtube not to long ago where I herd that during the 17 or 18 hundreds that a secret society movement did indeed have a plan to "take control". They sent there messenger out in the middle of the night on horse back with the letters that were to go to the various people giving the order and time to take control. However well out that night riding across country this fellow was struck by lighting. The next day he was found dead and the letters , with the various peoples name were picked up and lead to the arrest of all who were involved . I will have to watch that video again and get the horseman's name and do a google on him. It would seem that God doesn't sit idly by .

posted on May, 7 2007 @ 08:19 AM
link   
if they had to implement their view right now, many people would refuse it and would start a mass revolution, perhaps this is the only way?

But more importantly, many people will die, and right now they need the fear that drives the matrix.

it probably makes no sense, but from my reality, things make little sense, and the things that make the least sense are probably untrue

they have their date to begin the NWO, it could be 2012, it could be 2009, it could be tomorrow. . . Maybe the NWO has begun a long time ago and it doesnt just happen, it creeps up on you, pushes you into a corner, and then pounces on you, taking you by surprise.

The point is to be aware, and examine everything and remain every vigilant, because the day is coming, where every person in the world will have to make a choice. . .

posted on May, 7 2007 @ 10:33 AM
link   
I would tell them to s@#$ or get off the pot. Plain and simple. They got me. I'm ready to do their bidding- There's nothing worse in the world than prolonging the mysery...which yes, will have us with our arms up saying "enough, enough" "We give up. Bring it on" hence the delay.

I wonder who wrote this perfectly horrible masterpiece comedy of horrors.

posted on May, 7 2007 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Dg I hope that was sarcasm about you serving them, the last thing we need is for people to give up.

As someone else said they are waiting on a "situation X" they can pull and lull people into giving up all their freedoms in one fell swoop. While at the same time deploying their armies to wipe out the resisters because everyone is in a state of shock from the situation X they just pulled. They can do this overnight all right, they just need to make sure the public is in a state of shock first, otherwise they risk being shot down as they try. So the question is: what will the situation X BE? Bombing? Gas? MASSIVE "terror" strike that kills many thousands or tens of thousands? What? Poisoned water that wipes out a small rural town of 5000 people? Who just by "happen so" were anti-government?
Whatever it may be, they still need to declare martial law, and ramp up their police state in short order. At that point, if your the leader of any "resistance" group, your the first to go. Rules of snipers apply here, shoot the commander and work your way down the chain of command. Because of this people will be disoriented at first and will not fight back, their leaders are GONE. Overnight to boot. Many will know who took them, but now they must establish a NEW chain of command, and while this is happening, the police bust them.

So let me set this into a timetable for you of what will happen and how it will happen according to ONE set of logic, they could use another logical path though: time. For now lets go with the "Situation X" type.

I am putting this event AFTER the 2008/09 elections.
State that gets hit: Kansas (random call, could be anywhere)

2009: New President in office, people are hailing this as the first step in a move forward, unbeknownst to them they just voted in the NWO.
2010 April: The conspirators know full well what is going on, information is starting to spread through the grape vines of the resistance movements that opposed the bu#es.
2010 May: The NWO has its system in place and is ready to implement it, nationwide militias notice the police, FBI, CIA, ATF, National Guard, foreign military units (UN) and the military (USA) is suddenly gearing up. They try and spread the word. You can supplement “militia” for any group you might desire, whoever notices first.
2010 June: The conspiracy boards are on fire with activity as people start to notice, the government suddenly comes out and issues a warning of “red alert” for terror level.
2010 July: Situation X hits, 10-20,000 people die in a MASSIVE “terror” attack that levels many buildings across Kansas. (You could also do this nationwide, which they will more than likely do 80% chance)
2010 July Afternoon: President declares martial law, people are to stay inside, passé como tat us act is “temporarily” suspended.
2010 July Evening: President addresses congress and Supreme Court demanding more power for the reason of “national security.” Broadcasted LIVE across the nation, president gives speech along lines of: “We have continued reports across America of smaller strikes, for the sake of the American people you must give me full control so I can respond to this event without hesitation or beaurocracy. American lives are at stake.” Basically a 100% propaganda “with us or against us” type speech. American buys it at first because they cannot see what is going on. The media is part of the lie remember?
2010 July midnight: Across the nation the leaders of “resistance” groups are taken out (assassinated) or hauled off in black vans to “unknown” locations.
2010 July (next day): Gun confiscation is at full peak, ATF is going door to door taking guns, Blackwater is taking out militia units across the nation. National Guard are helping the ATF in more remote areas. Police are still arresting people, as people gather outside realizing their leaders have lied the police gas them and beat them.
July afternoon: as “violence escalates” across the nation the President calls on the UN to help them quell the uprising which “threatens to consume the nation.”
July Evening: live on TV the UN council votes to send in “peacekeepers” from Mexico and a small handful of other nations, like Britain, Germany, etc. The Mexican army rolls across the boarder into El Paso, Houston, Albuquerque, and Southern California. All resistance is put down with military force.
July morning (next day, again): Militia units are GONE, Blackwater has killed or captured 90% of them while they were in their beds or meeting houses. The TV and radios are blaring about gang violence as the reason for the foreign intervention, people are told the sooner they help the UN peacekeepers quell these groups, the sooner they will leave, part of the nation consents unwittingly.
July afternoon: 70% of guns are confiscated, people are rioting but the foreign armies roll over them. President goes live talking about terrorist cells now being active, and stirring up revolts across the nation, people must not join them. At the same time in a gesture of “good faith” the president says he is calling off half of the UN peacekeeper force. People are once again lulled into thinking he is on their side and what happened were rouge groups taking control. People write letters call and e-mail the white house about this. They protest peacefully thinking he/she will listen.
Three weeks later: The nation is disarmed, still protesting, but not heard. The government units have total control of the cities, but not the whole nation due to land mass and number shortfalls. The people realize they were duped, but have no weapons to fight back with. Due to underhanded censorship of the media and internet shutdown for one full month people realize they were isolated and conquered one group at a time. Checkpoints are rampant across the nation by the National Guard, police and ATF patrol the cities. SWAT units raid houses regularly of those who oppose the government more openly. The media is dead silent on what is happening and acts like everything is ok now, the president goes back on TV nationwide and on the radio saying the crisis is over, the terrorist cells are mostly quelled and foreign military power will no longer be needed in most areas, only the most dangerous. UN forces pull out of cities that are the most easily subjugated, move the major areas of resistance. Cities are sealed off from the outside world, no one in or out without papers. Being there are no papers anyone can get… Catch-22.
Blackwater is now sitting outside the white house protecting it along with the SS (irony no? Secret Service: SS= Waffen SS?) protestors are quickly beaten out of the city into the waiting hands of the armies. MASSIVE camps are now fully operational that force people to work making ammo and other equipment for the military. Others are sent to work camps making other equipment. Anyone who steps forth to challenge the government is found dead or disappears in short order AFTER “evidence” comes out showing they were a “terrorist sympathizer.”

Now that is just one way, and plenty of room for modification, granted it will not go EXACTLY like this but it is what you can expect. They will try and keep the "good guys vs. bad guys" appearance going the whole time and even afterwords. The jails that will hold the masses are the cities, there will be "no mans lands" outside of them where landmines, claymores, and foreign forces wait, aiming INTO the cities with minimal forces aiming OUT.

The key you will hopefully notice in it: DISTRACTION! They will use it to DISTRACT people from their confiscations and arrests, people are still in shock remember? By the time they come out of it, its over!
My advice: when you see the next building blow up, or a "national emergency" declared: grab your guns, grab your BOB pack and RUN FOR IT! Head for the hills and DONT LOOK BACK! Worried about family? Take them with you, its better than testing if your....

posted on May, 7 2007 @ 02:52 PM
link   
on their hit lists or not. So I suggest you all have a plan: A, B, C, D and E for what to do when. None the less, they expect you to be in shock while they do this, if you are NOT in shock, or quickly pull yourself together (in the next 6 hours after) you just MIGHT survive. Remember always: after this goes into effect, they have no need to keep resistors alive, they can if they WANT TOO, but they can also just shoot them. Who will do the shooting: Blackwater, police, NG (national guard), regular army and most of all: UN. UN is up for debate though, not sure about you folks, but here in my state we have a UN force: Alamagordo AFB: GERMAN LUFWAFFE. It is already being EXPANDED to hold MORE foreign forces.

posted on May, 7 2007 @ 06:27 PM
link   
I have often read , " they cant do this or that because the people would be up in arms " . But to be honest with you I am having trouble actually believing that statement .
It would seem that the mass's are far to wrapped up with pop culture , the new toy that everyone has to get , fashion , personal debt and all that other dribble to actually take action . As long as the people have there illusions I really dont think the general population will do a dam thing . I think that people need there illusions and want there illusions . I think that the mind has been so well programed to need there false sence of knowing what is what that they cant comprehend or deal with anything else.
Besides all that you would have to actually get the main stream media to tell the people what to think before you could ever hope for nation wide response and we all know that will never happen .

posted on May, 8 2007 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Vekar,

It was sarcasm,but, you dont plan to fight this? Do you?

I beleive its too late and given the apathy of 80% of the world, just how do you expect to stop this galloping horse on its tracks?
See, if we had all been real smart, we could have put an end to it years ago. Frankly, i dont see what you and i could do to stop this mayhem now.

Back in the days when i was called a whacko, hippie, lady who didnt know diddly and spoke nonsense, i saw all this coming and nobody would listen much less pay attention.

Well, Ta Dah!!! Here it all is and I dont see a way out.

posted on May, 8 2007 @ 01:39 PM
link   
dg:
"It is better to die on your feet than to live on your knees."
-Japanese proverb-

If you just throw up your arms and give up, then all is lost, no empire is invulernable nor any nation or society. If you want to take them head on, in the way your refering too: charge headlong into a speeding train. The result is outright simple and absolutely uncomplicated to figure out what will happen to you and I will sum it all up in one word: splat.
How did trains get raided in the western USA? They did not park horses on the railway, they let the train start to pass and charged alongside it and jumped on. Infiltration was what they did, they made NO attempt to block the train. Why? If they did, there would be a telegram going out instantly of a train being attacked and everyone onboard who had a gun would draw it. Thus they chose to let the train go on by as if nothing was wrong then quickly and quiety sneak on board and raid the place at gunpoint.
Play by your own rules not theirs, they want you to line up in front of the train or already be inside subdued. Do not stand in front of the train, stand beside the tracks and do like the raiders did in the west, OR, do like the Confederates did: BLOW THE TRAIN OFF THE TRACKS WITH DYNOMITE! The Union also did this though.
Giving in is what they want, it will be one less person or group they have to fight, making it easier for them to take total control.

Now then Dg, someone asked me the SAME THING early last year, and I summed it up quickly by showing them how to fight them:
Dg, if you have any sticks laying outside, get about 20.
Take 1, snap it. Easy no?
Take all 18, hold in one giant bundle and try and snap them all at once. Not so easy no? Maybe you cannot break them.

That is how society works, or how the elite DO NOT want society to work. They took a page from Julius Ceasar: "Divide and conquer." On your own Dg your an EASY target, as is anyone when you have enough people to make the attack. However, if you stand with a large group of people at your back, it is no longer as easy to bring you down. They have to bring you ALL down if you stay banded together. Currently it is horribly easy to take people down, they are divided up into small "resistance" groups which hold signs once in a while. Easy. However if they all grouped up into these 100,000 people marches we see a few of each year... Now the elite have something to worry about. Their gestapo and take out a few, but not all of them. Yet. The same goes if they take TOTAL control and peace becomes irrelevant, 100,000 angry revolutionaries who WILL NOT show their faces, give their real names, and use gurilla tactics are HARD to supress unless you have support of the locals. Which does not happen unless you live in a "red state."

So long as you think you can NOT win, you will not win, it is as simple as that. You see, it IS too late to stop the attrocities commited, it IS to late to stop the corruption. It is already done. What we CAN stop is future ramifications of not taking action. By taking action NOW and hindering them we can save lives, however we must hold in our minds long term goals. This way should we "win" the now, and they simply put their plans back a bit, we are still going to be waiting on them 100, 500, 1000, 30,000 years down the road. Because we KNEW they would try again, and keep trying till we have each and every one of them locked up in the coldest darkest cells we can find. It is not too late to stop their total takeover, albeit they already have most of it, but not all of it.
However should they take the last 30% of the road quickly, and announce themselves our new feuhrs, we still have a chance. Once again, avoid taking the train on headon, that is suicidal, maybe brave, but suicidal and foolish as all gettout. Play by your own rules when dealing with them, inform other people, pass out info, talk, hold public forums on these things. These will slow them down, in the long run it will bring them to their knees. By holding these forums (OPEN TO THE PUBLIC!) you will get more and more people fighting over what is going on and that way when they finish that 30% of the trip, people will remember what they had been told in those forums. Even if they did not believe, now they cannot denigh it, it is right in front of them. Thanks to your warnings, and your "what to do" information they will jump out of the way of the train and board like raiders and work from within.
Granted you will attract A LOT of undercover cops and feds if you do this, but then again... Would YOU rather die fighting doing whats right or just let it come to pass? You know my answer already. I hope you choose to do the same. I do NOT care AT ALL about what you DID, because what you (dg) did harmed no one. Granted it did not help things any, you were still able to see what was going on. YOU ACKNOWLEDGED what was going to happen. That is key. Not acting on that knowledge is what I want you to do next. Right now the most you can do is inform people, get people together, form groups, get as MUCH information out as possible throughout your state and neighboring ones. Their enemy is information and the free movement thereof.
Now once again, fighting them is putting ones life at risk of being exstinguished, then again, its just as likely if you do not. Why? Because they have a history book of you and your previous actions. Your a self proclaiming ex-hippie so your on the list. I am vocal, I am on the list. We both are, but I am going to fight than to just sit on my hands waiting on them to take the door down and shoot me where I sit or drag me off to their death camps.

There was a commercial on FSTV I saw and it is very true for people like you:
It shows a guy standing on some train tracks and a train is comming, he is saying how it does not matter to him what happens to the planet because he wont be here anymore by the time it happens. So he steps off the tracks and walks off, who gets hit? The 8 year old girl behind him, she takes the full brunt of the train because he would not make a stand and try and stop it.

You dg can sacrifice the future generations to them, but that blood is going to be on your hands not mine for all time to come. You will have to live with it, not me, because I am trying to stop the train. Now you can join me and millions of others who are doing the same, or you can sit back and let it steamroll through the crowd. You may just sit back (if we fail through whatever means is necessary as times change) wondering: if I was there on that day... would it have stopped? Or would I be dead? Would my sole contribution have been enough?
It will eat at you, always, you will always wonder what would have happened if you had been there to lend a hand in stopping them. But oh well, too late, you passed up opportunity.

So you can let the train roll on over people, or try and save lives. Those are your options, just remember, the bodies they create from their actions are not going to stop in flow after they take over. It is going to increase tenfold if not moreso.

So let me conclude with this (again):
"It is better to die on your feet than to live on your knees."
-Japanese Proverb-

If you, an American I presume, will not defend the nation, who else will? Especially when you know the truth.

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 07:36 PM
link   
I agree on most points ... but ... my question is ... how many of the police and soldiers would be blind and deaf when it comes to the control/sit. x actions. It is hard for me to believe our police forces would arrest family and friends who they KNOW how they believe ... that young soldiers would kill their relatives because some goon said to. Not that it isn't possible, not that it hasn't been done before ... but hasn't most of these police and military personnel studied WWII in school growing up? Have a mind of their own?

I try to educate my own family to the soft issues, and it is hard to get through, or they have the same argument I just put forth. I even have some family members that would seem to be ok with complete control if they had a tv. It gets quite frustrating.

I have a hard time debating it because I can see the point of the youth soldiers standing up to the orders ... even some of the ones in charge preventing such a horrible situation ... now foreign forces and hired muscle won't care so much.

Are we really in such a bad state and weakened where this IS possible? Again, I get an uneasy feeling reading the situation proposed ... it seems so feasible ... but how many would be that blind and in shock after they saw what happened with this last devastation?

btw, this is my first post. I just found out about this site, and am still absorbing it all. It was great to see like minded people, and makes me feel that there are a lot of people who do see what is going on ... which is confusing to the point ... it would appear that a large percentage of the population is not blind and they cannot take action because of it now. I will continue to inform those around me ... but am really wanting to immigrate to a certain country in particular, but have no idea how to do it with haste. The resistance can be made on many fronts and various locations ... and I wanted to move before I awoke from my dizzied mental slumber.

edit: thought I would add this, since I read it just after posting ... Gonzales sends 'anti-crime' teams to 4 major cities

[edit on 1-6-2007 by FreeThinkerIdealist]

top topics

join