It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Neil Armstrong Masonic Flag

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Hey guys, I've posted these interesting videos about space, moon missions and its ufo's on this thread, www.abovetopsecret.com... , but i want to know what you guys think of part 10
( www.youtube.com... ).

I want to what you guys think of this, is there any proof, was the image real, are there any good threads about the space program and the free masons?

ps. If you have time, watch all the videos, they're interesting.

Thanks SS.

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 08:36 PM
link   
I have heard for years from AASR Masons that Armstrong or Aldrin wore an apron on the moon...the rest of the video is utter rubbish...entertaining rubbish but rubbish none the less.

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 08:52 PM
link   
RWPBR, why do you think so? Im new to this free mason thing and know only a little so if you could tell me why the video is rubbish that would help.

Thanks

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 09:30 PM
link   
First of all, it claimed that Pike was the grand wizard of the KKK and that is completely false. Secondly Lucifer is not the God of Masonry, Masonry has no God as it is not a religion. That makes the whole Lucifer/Apollo/Satan connection a lie. The person who made the video knows very little about Masonry and what he does know seems to be wrong.

It is a well made video and very entertaining to watch but high production values to not turn lies into facts.

posted on Apr, 17 2007 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by RWPBR
I have heard for years from AASR Masons that Armstrong or Aldrin wore an apron on the moon...

Serious? If thats true, I'd give my right arm to see a picture. Astronauts wearing Masonic Aprons on the moon..............it just doesn't get cooler than that.

I wonder what the anti-Masons would say to that. Proof that the Masons now own the moon and are setting up moon bases with death rays to kill everyone?

posted on Apr, 17 2007 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf

I have heard for years from AASR Masons that Armstrong or Aldrin wore an apron on the moon...

Serious? If thats true, I'd give my right arm to see a picture. Astronauts wearing Masonic Aprons on the moon..............it just doesn't get cooler than that.

I wonder what the anti-Masons would say to that. Proof that the Masons now own the moon and are setting up moon bases with death rays to kill everyone?

Remember that is hearsay and as I am not in the AASR and have never seen any photograph and I have no way to vaildate this. Over the years I have been told that so and so is a Mason or so and so is a 32 or 33 SR only to find out the opposite. If any AASR Brothers want to step in and help confirm or deny that would be great.

posted on Apr, 17 2007 @ 09:58 AM
link   
If you watch the movie "Riddles in Stone" they interview the PR guy at the Lodge in Washington. They show the picture there of Armstrong on the moon holding the apron. Its hanging on the wall in plain view. I think you can take tours there and see it for yourself.

Peace

posted on Apr, 17 2007 @ 10:09 AM
link   
I did a google search ( AASR Masons Armstrong Aldrin ) 3 pages of links, this is from the first link. But no pictures of aprons on this site.

phoenixmasonry.org/masonicmuseum/images/EdwinBuzzAldrinAstronautFDC2.jpg

"Buzz" Aldrin - The First Mason on the Moon

The first Mason on the moon he was a Master Mason in Montclair Lodge No. 144, 32nd Degree A.A.S.R., R.A.M. & K.T. in Authven Commandery, Houston, Texas. Recipient of the Knight Templar Cross of Honor in 1969. Member of the Shrine of North America. EDSEL
www.phoenixmasonry.org...

[edit on 17/4/2007 by Sauron]

posted on Apr, 17 2007 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by secret space

I want to what you guys think of this, is there any proof, was the image real, are there any good threads about the space program and the free masons?

They are interesting videos. I like the spooky music that plays every time the narrator says "33rd degree Freemason". As for the picture, it is likely real, many astronauts took things to the moon that they were fond of.

There were also light-hearted moments. At the end of today's moonwalk, Alan Shepard became the first man to hit a golfball on the Moon, using a ball and golf club head he had smuggled on board inside his space suit.

Source

So I don't think that masons control the moon any more than golfers do.
Another thing to keep in mind is that you can attain the 32nd degree the first day you join the Scottish Right. The degrees may or may not come in numerical order.
As for other secrets on the moon, I am open minded to the possibility that there are many details we have not been told about. The moon shots happened during the cold war so there could have been motivation to hide a lot from public knowledge.

posted on Apr, 17 2007 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Neil Armstrong was not a Mason. Buzz Aldrin, however, is a 33rd degree Scottish Rite Mason, a Masonic Knight Templar, and a Shriner.

Buzz flew the Supreme Council's flag on the moon. That flag is now on display in the Masonic Museum of the Supreme Council Scottish Rite Temple in Washington. That's about the extent of it.

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 11:14 PM
link   

First of all, it claimed that Pike was the grand wizard of the KKK and that is completely false. Secondly Lucifer is not the God of Masonry, Masonry has no God as it is not a religion. That makes the whole Lucifer/Apollo/Satan connection a lie. The person who made the video knows very little about Masonry and what he does know seems to be wrong.

It is a well made video and very entertaining to watch but high production values to not turn lies into facts.

Lies??
Here are some TRUE facts written by Albert Pike ABOUT Albert Pike - elected as SOVERIEGN GRAND COMMANDER of the lodge in 1859 and remained that until his death.

Quote from Albert Pike

"To you, Sovereign Grand Instructors General, we say this, that you may repeat it to the Brethren of the 32nd, 31st and 30th degrees: 'the Masonic Religion should be, by all of us initiates of the high degrees, maintained in the purity of the LUCIFERIAN Doctrine. If Lucifer were not god, would Adonay (Jesus)... calumniate (spread false and harmful statements about) him?...Yes Lucifer is God..."(Albert Pike, A.C. De La Rive, La Femme et l'Enfant dans la Franc-Maqonnene Universelle, page 588.)

"Every Masonic Lodge is a temple of religion; and its teachings are instruction in religion." Morals and Dogma, p.213

"LUCIFER, the Light-bearer! Strange and mysterious name to give to the Spirit of Darknesss! Lucifer, the Son of the Morning! Is it he who bears the Light, and with its splendors intolerable blinds feeble, sensual or selfish Souls? Doubt it not!" p.321

"Masonry, like all the religions, all the Mysteries, Hermeticism and Alchemy, conceals its secrets from all except the Adepts and Sages, or the Elect, and uses false explanations and misinterpretations of its symbols to mislead those who deserve only to be misled, to conceal the truth, which it calls Light, from them, and to draw them away from it. Truth is not for those who are unworthy or unable to receive it, or would pervert it."

"The Blue Degrees are but the outer court or portico of the Temple. Part of the symbols are displayed there to the Initiate, but he is intentionally misled by false interpretations. It is not intended that he shall understand them; but it is intended that he shall imagine he understands them. Their true explication is reserved for the Adepts, the Princes of Masonry ... It is well enough for the mass of those called Masons, to imagine that all is contained in the Blue Degrees; and whose attempts to undeceive them will labor in vain."

And here is a little tidbit about him and the KKK...

The Ku Klux Klan has listed Albert Pike as Chief Judicial Officer in its own promotional literature. The document "Knights and Women of the Ku Klux Klan - Klorero, Elmira, New York, July, 1-2-3-4-5, 1925" has Pike pictured next to Nathan Bedford Forrest. This document is available in special collections libraries at the University of Michigan, University of Texas and University of California.

Pike's quotes sound religious to me and he even says the GOD of freemasonry is LUCIFER. I suppose facts should be researched more before trying to educate people on subjects that they might not know everything about.

Especially if that person is a FREEMASON, considering that FREEMASONS DO NOT know what is really going on until they acheive a higher degree, then a higher one, then a higher one, until finally they find out that the great architect, or supreme being, or light they have been chasing for years, is really Lucifer in disguise as an angel of light. Freemasons worship JAHBULON -- you don't know this until you attain the Holy Royal Arch Degree - the 13th degree.

> JAH - name of God, ex. Yahweh, Jehovah
> BUL - stands for BAAL
> ON - name of OSIRIS

Yes Freemasonry is a religion
Yes freemasons worship Lucifer

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 12:20 AM
link   
hey Pilgrimoftheland-

You seem to like to quote Pike, that is cool. I too have a copy of Moral and Dogma printed in 1946, on page iv of the preface 2nd paragraph it says, regarding the books contents, which of corse are written exclusivly by Pike, and I quote: "The teachings of these readings are not sacremental...", "Everyone is entirly free to reject and dissent from whatsoever herein may seem to him to be untrue or unsound."

I'd like to point out the preface comes long before the pages you quoted.

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by pilgrimintheland

Lies??
Here are some TRUE facts written by Albert Pike ABOUT Albert Pike - elected as SOVERIEGN GRAND COMMANDER of the lodge in 1859 and remained that until his death.

Quote from Albert Pike

"To you, Sovereign Grand Instructors General, we say this, that you may repeat it to the Brethren of the 32nd, 31st and 30th degrees: 'the Masonic Religion should be, by all of us initiates of the high degrees, maintained in the purity of the LUCIFERIAN Doctrine. If Lucifer were not god, would Adonay (Jesus)... calumniate (spread false and harmful statements about) him?...Yes Lucifer is God..."(Albert Pike, A.C. De La Rive, La Femme et l'Enfant dans la Franc-Maqonnene Universelle, page 588.)

That isn't a real Pike quote. It was a forgery written by a French anti-Mason named Leo Taxil. The other French anti-Mason who first published it and attributed it to Pike, Abel Clarin De La Rive, later retracted it and issued a public apology to Pike's daughter.

The Ku Klux Klan has listed Albert Pike as Chief Judicial Officer in its own promotional literature.

There are no original Klan documents that show Pike was ever a member. Today's Ku Klux Klan was founded in the 1920's, over 30 years after Pike's death.

Nevertheless, the Klan considers itself a Christian organization, and it only admits Christians. Yet you're trying to tell us Pike wasn't a Christian. So which is it?

Pike's quotes sound religious to me and he even says the GOD of freemasonry is LUCIFER.

No, he doesn't.

Especially if that person is a FREEMASON, considering that FREEMASONS DO NOT know what is really going on until they acheive a higher degree, then a higher one, then a higher one, until finally they find out that the great architect, or supreme being, or light they have been chasing for years, is really Lucifer in disguise as an angel of light. Freemasons worship JAHBULON -- you don't know this until you attain the Holy Royal Arch Degree - the 13th degree.

Right.

Lucifer is make believe, sort of like the Tooth Fairy.

[edit on 3-7-2007 by Masonic Light]

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Masonic Light
(...)

Lucifer is make believe, sort of like the Tooth Fairy.

I don't know about Masons but what is so wrong with Lucifer anyway? He is demonized in teh Bible but in reality Lucifer is light-bringer, like Jesus was. BTW, using base-6 gematria both names form 444 which many sites exposing Antichrist always omit in silence.

Still, i like Satan most, being or force, it doesn't matter.

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by sb2012

I don't know about Masons but what is so wrong with Lucifer anyway? He is demonized in teh Bible but in reality Lucifer is light-bringer.

I agree. "Lucifer" originally referred to the Roman version of the Greek god Apollo. All this paranoid drivel from Christian fundies about Lucifer is often quite hilarious.

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 12:29 PM
link   
FWIW, here's a screenshot from the "Secret Space" DVD showing the Astronaut holding the Masonic Apron:

Supposedly Buzz Aldrin. It's reported to be hanging on the wall, in the Scottish Rite Masonic Temple in Washington DC, though the video says it's Armstrong.

It's seen at the beginning of part 10 of the Secret Space video:

www.dailymotion.com...

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Masonic Light

Masonic Light- This was a fantastic response. You were right on the head and straight to the point.

Still I'm sure it will be refuted as always

[Mod note - Removed quote] Please Review: Large quotes in thread replies...

[edit on 16/4/2008 by Sauron]

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Badge,

Wow, thats amazing.

Why would free masons advertise themselves on the moon?

They are definitely a powerful organization, which can wield political and economic power.

I have watched secret space, amazing footages there.

BeZerK

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 09:32 PM
link   
I should have posted a disclaimer in that post.

There's no proof I've seen that this photo is authentic, or if it's actually in some temple in DC, or if it's a fake.

Someone asked if there was such a photo and I'd just watched Secret Space. Now it's a fun video, but there's a lot of lurid speculation, too.

I would suggest we consider that photo a 'curiosity' but not proven until there's some supporting information, such as a creditable quote from Armstrong or Aldrin.

In fact I think there's another photo of an Astronaut in that exact same pose, without the apron, so who knows, it might be a photoshop.

Sometimes it's hard to keep from perpetuating a hoax, while still presenting what's out there. So caveat emptor

[edit on 3-7-2007 by Badge01]

posted on Oct, 15 2007 @ 09:04 AM
link   
I did a google search on "masonic apron - on the moon" lo and behold this thread pops up hahahaha.

Still i couldn't get that proper picture of buzz holding the apron :@.

Best i could do was this:

fficial%26sa%3DN' style='width: 100%;'>

Unfortunately the link has died maybe someone can get on that forum and ask the op to repost the image if he still has it.

Mod edit: changed link tags to image tags

[edit on 18-11-2007 by Duzey]

new topics

top topics

active topics

<<   2  3 >>

join