It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

School shootings

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 04:54 PM
link   
You can regulate the sales of guns, which could be a good idea for the States. but with an event like this, so powerful and shocking to the system, I feel that many will want something stronger than regulation of sales.

It will be interesting what the politicans come out and say now.

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 04:58 PM
link   
This was a inside job again. 33 dead = 33rd degree freemason, i'll be suprised if that number of deaths changes..NWO agenda for sure...would like know who the killer is? probably won't release his name cause he is probably a agent or OP...

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 04:59 PM
link   
I am hearing a reports of 34 dead now,

listening to a internet UK TV station and they are reporting 34

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 05:00 PM
link   
free spirit earth man get real everything aint a conspiracy btw i just heared there was 34 dead ppl

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 05:00 PM
link   
That would be 34 including the gunman however. So 33 victims and 1 dead shooter.

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 05:02 PM
link   
I think we have to wait tomorrow for some more news to come out. We are going to need far more information in order to build a theory.

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Where were the police and the swat during the time of the shooting?? 2 hours later they acted!!! were they all having breakfast eating donuts or wat!!!

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by free_spirit_earth
Where were the police and the swat during the time of the shooting?? 2 hours later they acted!!! were they all having breakfast eating donuts or wat!!!

thats the million dollar question.
its like on 9/11 when the NORAD stood down.

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by infinite

Originally posted by Vinadetta
It's an interesting idea as there is already an article supporting this idea on Infowars.

Do you mind posting it up on ATS?

I haven't read Alex's theory yet

[edit on 16-4-2007 by infinite]

Campus Gun Ban Disarmed Virginia Victims

www.roanoke.com...

www.prisonplanet.com...

2-3 hours before school warned students of shooter on loose
Eyewitness Matt Kazee told the Alex Jones Show that it was a full two to three hours after the shootings began that loudspeakers installed around the campus were used to warn students to stay indoors and that a shooter was on the loose.

Quite how the killer was afforded so much time before any action was taken to stop him is baffling, especially considering the fact that the campus, according to Kazee, was crawling with police before the event happened due to numerous bomb threats that had been phoned in last week.

The shootings came three days after a bomb threat Friday forced the cancellation of classes in three buildings, WDBJ in Roanoke reported. Also, the 100,000-square-foot Torgersen Hall was evacuated April 2 after police received a written bomb threat, The Roanoke Times reported.

CNN quoted a student who was outraged at the delay in identifying and stopping the killer.

"What happened today this was ridiculous. And I don't know what happened or what was going through this guy's mind," student Jason Piatt told CNN. "But I'm pretty outraged and I'll say on the record I'm pretty outraged that someone died in a shooting in a dorm at 7 o'clock in the morning and the first e-mail about it — no mention of locking down campus, no mention of canceling classes — they just mention that they're investigating a shooting two hours later at 9:22."

He added: "That's pretty ridiculous and meanwhile, while they're sending out that e-mail, 22 more people got killed."

Ironic therefore it is that Virginia is a concealed carry state and yet Virginia Tech campus recently enforced a policy prohibiting "unauthorized possession, storage or control" of firearms on campus. According to gun rights activists such as Aaron Zelman of Jews For The Preservation of Firearms, VA Tech has "blood on its hands" for disarming the victims who could potentially have defended themselves against the killer.

Initial reports suggested there were two shooters, but the story quickly changed to just one shooter who later killed himself (as happens in almost all these cases) or was shot by police.

Eyewitness accounts describe police hiding behind trees and failing to pursue the killer, while ordering the school to be placed on lockdown so nobody could escape the carnage as the killer picked off his targets with seemingly little interruption from the police.

At the moment, the official death toll is 30, but could rise, making this the deadliest school shooting in history.

www.prisonplanet.com...

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 05:09 PM
link   
The police have the body of the shooter, but he hasn't been ID yet.

Alex Jones has a lot of theories going at the moment, he is coming up with some good questions.

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 05:14 PM
link   
please dont say this was a inside job and that it had to do with the new world order

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by dahl
please dont say this was a inside job and that it had to do with the new world order

well, this is the NWO section and members are allowed to express their opinion on something they regard as a NWO conspiracy.

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 05:17 PM
link   

We can't say it's not and we can't say it is? but there seems to be alot of unanswered questions yet and most of them are suss... time will tell though..

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 05:21 PM
link   
yea but i dont belive NWO had anything to do with it but i know they will do everything to take advantage if its called so

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 05:26 PM
link   
if NWO had anything to do with it then we r screwed if they can sink so deep and do such a horrable thing just to control the world

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
The police have the body of the shooter, but he hasn't been ID yet.

Shooter: Hooded, ASIAN. That's what i just heard.

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
Shooter: Hooded, ASIAN. That's what i just heard.

Yeah, but abit basic.
And that came out hours ago.

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 05:34 PM
link   

if NWO had anything to do with it then we r screwed if they can sink so deep and do such a horrable thing just to control the world

They did with 9-11!!

For all we know the actual killers could have been cops/ops/agents fulfulling the agenda who then killed the students then used one of the dead students as the so called 'killer' scapegoat. I wonder if they had campus surveilance to show the killer??

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Not basic to the NWO.

Sick, sick sick.

This has a bad stench.

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 05:41 PM
link   

A gun ban recently enforced by Virginia Tech campus prevented over thirty victims of today's mass shooting from defending themselves against the killer, and yet gun control advocates are already politicizing this morning's tragic events to pull the lever for mass gun control.

Virginia is a concealed carry state and yet Virginia Tech campus recently enforced a policy prohibiting "unauthorized possession, storage or control" of firearms on campus.

According to gun rights activists such as Aaron Zelman of Jews For The Preservation of Firearms, VA Tech has "blood on its hands" for disarming the victims and other students who could potentially have stopped the killer in his tracks in the three hour time period he was allowed to carry out his rampage by cowardly police who hid behind trees as the carnage ensued.

Reuters is already disseminating the talking points for an imminent propaganda coup against the Second Amendment, and yet it was the stripping of that right to bear arms that ensured today's death toll represents the deadliest mass shooting in U.S. history.

I see now what's happening and i'm disgusted.

SOURCE

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join