It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Very WEIRD letter! Anyone know what this is about?

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 07:12 AM
link   
[edit on 17-5-2008 by rachey5upa5tar]

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 11:02 AM
link   
look at this i hope maybe this will help.

dnaviin's picture

dnaviin said just went through google for ...

just went through google for the heck of it.

From Sheffield's forum, about the numbers:

As our race approaches its physical end and its metamorphosis to a mental-spiritual state, our ids are breaking free from social constraints. This 'break-out' is an important factor underlying the worldwide increase of violence and crime.

The nuclear mushroom-cloud is symbolic of id-release.

There is no need for questions or answers in Heaven.

Each one of us is a new universe in the making: Our individuality is unique.

What evidence do we have which is independent of human perception? None! What human perception is unaffected by gene-programming? None! What evidence do we have which is unaffected by gene-programming? None!

All monads are transfinite beings ... and existence is an aggregation of individual transfinite universes, along with their finite expressions.

And a few more:

As new oceanic crust was formed, to accommodate expanding Earth volume, it welled up at ocean construction ridges adjacent to land masses and pushed out new magma to each side of the ridges. The new ocean floor, on the land mass side, accreted to the land mass plate. An example is the action of the mid-Atlantic construction ridge. The present ridge may be seen to follow the contours of the coast of western Europe and Africa. Ocean crust to the east of the ridge has become part of the Eurasian plate in the north and has become part of the African plate in the south.

The Absolute participates absolutely, in each and all of its expressions.

Source: www.normanspencer.co......

----

Now, one thing that I noticed is, the picture is full of arithmetic expressions, like:

5993 + 7 = 6000
6000 + 993 = 6993
6993 + 7 = 7000

And later on:

7000 + 7 (somehow) = 7070
7070 + 7 = 7077

Maybe it all means that, the message 5993 plus message 7 leads to 6000, and so on.

I'll they to find out a little bit more, but pay attention to the message 993, Atlantis related maybe?

Puzzles are awesome

it adds in intervals of 7, then 993, then 7, then 993, up to the point of reaching 7000, where it only adds in intervals of 7.

the first number, 5993, subtract 993 and you have 5000, minus 7 and you have 4993, and so on, all the way to 0.

but why the writer changes it to just 7's after 7000 is reached is odd. and also, another odd thing is that it goes from 7000 to 7070, as if 70 were added.

it goes:

7000 + 70 = 7070
7070 + 7 = 7077
7077 + 7 = 7077

the last one stays the same even though 7 was added again, and that also makes three 7's. And it also makes seven 7's on the last line of text.

perhaps the seven 7's are of significance? it ends [AT] seven 7's.

call me crazy but maybe this is some kind of weird, gnostic blessing?

no, wait, ive got more.

8914 minus 7000 is 1914 like it says. 1914 is the year world war I started.

WANT MORE CHK OUT DIS LINK
www.abovetops......

cant copy and paste everything

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 02:54 AM
link   
reply to post by CEDRICtheFOETUS

This looks like something from an old spy movie, where the agents set of codes didn't make sense until he found the support timbers at some train station that match his drawing and by combining what was on the timbers with what was on the paper, he was able to get his instructions and do his job. There was a dufflebag with a gun and a bomb in it at a locker somewhere. A double agent, an attractive woman, some German guy folllowing everyone around etc. I just don't remember the details it looks familar like that. Of course I could just be too tired to recall it accurately.

For what its worth.

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 03:13 AM
link   

Well, obviously it's a coded message of some kind.

The numbers though seems to be drawn on a hand-drawn picture of a beam, holding up a roof. I'm the son of a carpenter/craftsman, so I know wood.

Ezekial is a religious reference, so it's a Biblical quote, or the clues lead from Ezekial to another Bible quote elsewhere, which might be your answer.

Where you see a "G O D O" is where bolts would go, or wooden pegs, to hold the beams together. The squigly lines are representative of the grain of wood, which is why I knew it was a roof.

That's all the time I have for this, but those things should help some.

I'd suggest scanning the evelope and sending it to a hand-writing analyst.

[edit on 9-8-2008 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 07:09 AM
link   
my mum lives in huddersfield ,near milnesbridge and she got the card with lots of photos copies stapled together.

I just look it up as she thought it was a card from her foreign relatives.

she asked me to look it up and im pretty interested in this strange little situation thats going on in huddersfield.

Is it a prophet ???

Is an old lady dressed in black???

Who is it ,what does it mean!!!!!!!!

how exciting
as long as its not negative , its interesting....

would be cool to really find out whos doing this and where they are getting peoples full names and addresses and how they dont mind paying for all these copies!!!

theres a story here and its big!!!!

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 01:59 PM
link   
I've just received this junk mail, posted in Bradford, address written exactly as it appears in the Huddersfield phone directory (with Huddersfield abbreviated & spelled incorrectly) and found it worrying until I read your overly complicated analyses.

Please would whoever identified 'Martin' sneakily listening to his phone messages (there was no number included in my missive) go round and 'persuade' him to stop annoying people?
Ta !

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Myspace of somebody called 'Hovika'

www.myspace.com...

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 05:01 PM
link   
u know ive read somewhere that you can ruse people that way,like sending them notes with runes on them...anyway its kinda creepy,and in the cultist way so you should be scared

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

I received exactly the same thing yesterday and have just spent hours reading message boards and forums about it rather than getting on with my work! I must admit I am a little freaked out by it!

I live in Denby Dale in Huddersfield but the postmark on my letter was Swansea! As I only know of the DVLA in Swansea it's obviously not someone I know!!!!!!!

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

I live in Denby Dale in Huddersfield but the postmark on my letter was Swansea! As I only know of the DVLA in Swansea it's obviously not someone I know!!!!!!!

maybe you have to update your driving license?!

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 08:27 PM
link   
I may possibly be wrong but aren't hov and ika different traslations of the bible. You know the KJV NIV VERSIONS. Just a thought and soory if this has already been posted got tired of reading

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 12:48 PM
link   

I see theres an apparent symbolism in the image, but the specifics elude me... I, too was born 7-7-77, and think this is interesting

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 12:37 PM
link   
For anybody who is keeping an eye on the outcome of these weird letters they must be still getting mailed, I recieved one exactly the same today, 27.01.09. I also live in Huddersfield and the post mark was Bradford.

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 06:28 AM
link   
i couldn't find any bible translations with those exact abbreviations

but in searching, i came across 'hov' in relation to gaming:

HOV might mean

Hour Of Victory
or
Halls Of Valhalla

also, the verse is Ezekiel 4:11 but if the numbers are applied in alternative ways it could be a time or date.

4/11 is April 11

This year Easter is April 12 which means the day before is Saturday, the 11th. In Ezekiel's day, Sunday would have actually began at sundown on Saturday. So from a Hebrew/Jewish perspective, Easter begins on the 4/11 this year.

Why would Easter matter to a Jewish person, considering they don't believe that Jesus was the Messiah?

Isaiah 25:8

He will swallow up death in victory; and the Lord GOD will wipe away tears from off all faces; and the rebuke of his people shall he take away from off all the earth: for the LORD hath spoken it. (KJV)

He has put an end to death for ever; and the Lord God will take away all weeping; and he will put an end to the shame of his people in all the earth: for the Lord has said it.

1 Corinthians 15:52-55

In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.
For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality.
So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory.

O death, where is thy sting? O grave, where is thy victory?

[edit on 4/7/2009 by queenannie38]

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 07:03 AM
link   
This seems to be like the Kabbalistic Tarot.

Watch these and see what you think.

Very interesting stuff.

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Here's a link I found showing a picture of a 7 pointed star when all 7 sheets are laid out.

Picture Link

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maya00a
Here's a link I found showing a picture of a 7 pointed star when all 7 sheets are laid out.

Picture Link

that's definitely intriguing!

i also found out, by accident, that April 11 (4/11) is, in the Eastern Orthodox Church, 'Lazarus Day' which commemorates the day that Lazarus was raised from the dead.

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by komp_uk
This seems to be like the Kabbalistic Tarot.

Watch these and see what you think.

Very interesting stuff.

that was very educational!
thanks

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 08:43 PM
link   
this seems to be a trend, i'm getting tired of it
i love puzzles but they are all just too confusing
satan is the author of confusion
i say it's all meant to distract from the truth
not all of us enjoy video games and senseless televison shows
they had to get those deep thinkers somehow
throw them some mystical sudoku/crossword puzzle
there that will distract them for a while

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 09:03 PM
link   
How weird that it has been going on for soo long.

Looks very much like a Sigil

And therefore if it is a home made one we will never find.

Heck if its been used correctly even the craetor should have forgotton its meaning by now, otherwise its kind of pointless.

Numerology, Sigil Magik of some type, or maybe the ramblings of a ill person.

Who Knows

and I doubt if we will ever find out.

Intriguing must be said.

Elf

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join