It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disclose.tv

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2007 @ 03:56 AM
link   
Found this interesting new site today and want to recommend it to you:

www.disclose.tv...

Disclose.tv is a new video sharing website dedicated to the mysteries, secrets, anomalies, conspiracies and other alternative or unexplained topics of this world - the first of its kind.

posted on May, 10 2007 @ 06:14 PM
link   
I just followed a link to disclose.tv and was wondering if its any good. I looked at a few clips and some looked like they were passing off twigs as aliens, and another had a toy/puppet alien in a spoof video. Those videos alone tend to take away credit to sites like that where they legitamately try to provide a place to progress ideas.

posted on May, 11 2007 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Disclose.tv is actually really good IMO. I go there daily to get the latest media posting for all things unusal and unexplained.

The only issue is that some of the videos are junk, and are posted by folk who seem to wanna post garbage up for their own fame.

But, I highly recommend it.

posted on May, 11 2007 @ 01:47 AM
link   
Interesting enough their slogan is "Deny Ignorance" as well... I suppose there's no copyright on it, but they could have been a bit more creative than to take ATS' slogan.

posted on May, 11 2007 @ 12:34 PM
link   
The site should do what they can to deny the ignorant videos that get posted on there sometimes. Really good content can get passed by the wayside if people put garbage videos on and faked and staged things. It only hurts the credibility of the site. Look at C2C, people always associate it with hoaxes because people put them up there. Everyone wants to spread disinfo so they can brag to their friends about how many people they fooled.

posted on May, 26 2007 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Well, is not their slogan "Hidden Truth Revealed" ?

Anyway... seems more and more vids are uploaded there on a daily basis.

Will keep an eye on it.

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 08:17 AM
link   
I can never get this place to work for me. I can get the top and left side margins but no content. Anybody else?

top topics

join