It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Avatars by Request (by Mechanic 32)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Hi Mechanic

Just replied to your u2u...and then clicked on this thread, which kinda answers my question!

So, can you make me an avatar please?

This is what I'd like (if possible):

Tall, heroic man (think arnie but bigger), transparent lilac/blue skin (but no visible skeleton or organs) , pearlescent (mother of pearl) eyes
clad in golden breastplate and helmet
weilding a short spear that has energy pouring from it
all surrounded by red and black flames?

There. That's not much to ask for, is it?
Seriously, if you can come up with something, I will be really grateful.

in advance!

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Beamish
So, can you make me an avatar please?

This is what I'd like (if possible):

Looks like a tall order. Could take a little while. I'm not an artist per se, but rather work mostly with existing images. Then I alter or modify those images, for the finished product.

If you find image(s) that you like, or would like me to use, send the link to them to me via u2u.

So my short answer is yes, but it will take a little while to find suitable imagery to work with.

Were you think of anime, or more realistic looking?

Tall, heroic man (think arnie but bigger),

Hey you're not cracking on Schwarzeneggar are you? He's the man! (and Gov. of California to boot!)

transparent lilac/blue skin (but no visible skeleton or organs)

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Cracking on the Governator? The future President of the United States? Never!

It's Arnie's build I'm interested in (...listen...you can here the innuendos rumbling across the prairie...) for my avatar. It'd have to be realistic, as the character I've asked you to create is actually a character from the novel I've written. Though a being of Spirit, he still has human form, albeit transparent. Whatsmore, I've never seen him in the flesh, in drawings or design etc, only pictured him in my head and fleshed out in type, so you'll be the first to realise it. I'm very excited by the prospect!

And as to your claim that you're not an artist; art is art is art, no matter what medium the artist feels comfortable creating in. And you, my friend, as I'm sure many others on these boards will agree, are an artist.

There's no hurry for my avatar, I know you're busy. Really looking forward to the end result! (If I see anything that's appropriate, I'll u2u it to you.)

Beamish

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 04:47 PM
link   

There's no hurry for my avatar, I know you're busy. Really looking forward to the end result!

No worries, mate!

I got you covered. I have a few ideas based upon your description. Now I have to find suitable images to implement those ideas. Then after I do that, I'll send you a rough first draft. You can then advise me if what I am doing is what you had in mind.

Talk to you soon!

edit = keyboard malfunction.

[edit on 6/5/2007 by Mechanic 32]

posted on Jun, 8 2007 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Beamish, you have a u2u.

This one, tentativley for roswell1...

posted on Jun, 8 2007 @ 06:41 PM
link   
hi,

do you want a spinning credit in my signature (like roswell1)
or just plain writing?

Roswell.

[edit on 8-6-2007 by roswell1]

posted on Jun, 8 2007 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by roswell1
hi,

do you want a spinning credit in my signature

No, what you have is fine. (as well as optional.)

Thanks.

posted on Jun, 8 2007 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Wow awesome work M32! I didn't know you made sigs too!
Well you can do anything

[edit on 8-6-2007 by Falken]

[edit on 8-6-2007 by Falken]

posted on Jun, 9 2007 @ 05:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Falken
Wow awesome work M32!

Well, actually I only post the good stuff. You should see the things that I didn't post.

I didn't know you made sigs too!

On occasion, I do. But don't tell anyone I said so.

thanks for the props, Falken.

Mechanic 32 out.

posted on Jun, 9 2007 @ 09:39 PM
link   
A little experimenting.

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Signature for thelibra and chissler's campaign - via U2U request...

[edit on 6/10/2007 by Mechanic 32]

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 10:48 PM
link   
You rock mech32! I like the campbells soup one! Ill have to think up an avatar and maybe a signature, can you do original art and such too? I'm thinking something like:

a lake, something rising out of the lake, spherical with water dripping encapsalating it, dark scene, moonlight...blues gray colors...mountain siloette in background, animated slightly subtle...hmm

[edit on 6/10/2007 by greatlakes]

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by greatlakes
You rock mech32! I like the campbells soup one!

Thanks. I love manipulating images that everyone has known through the years.

can you do original art and such too?
Unfortunately, I am not an artist in that sense. I usually can take several different pre-existing images and create something unique from them, though. But as for any skills with drawing, or painting, etc., not really.

I'm thinking something like:

a lake, something rising out of the lake, spherical with water dripping encapsalating it, dark scene, moonlight...blues gray colors...mountain siloette in background, animated slightly subtle...hmm

Okay, that sounds feasible. I have this great lake effect plugin for one of the programs that I use to make animations. I'll see what I can come up with.

Just so you know, I have a couple of projects already on the table, so this may take a few days or so.

posted on Jun, 11 2007 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Tall, heroic man (think arnie but bigger), transparent lilac/blue skin (but no visible skeleton or organs) , pearlescent (mother of pearl) eyes
clad in golden breastplate and helmet
weilding a short spear that has energy pouring from it
all surrounded by red and black flames?

How about this:

posted on Jun, 11 2007 @ 01:38 AM
link   
Thats pretty awesome, like the glassiness/translucence!

posted on Jun, 11 2007 @ 02:31 AM
link   

Okat try this one on, for now.

I'll work on getting your spherical shape in there, somehow. But may take a couple of days.

posted on Jun, 11 2007 @ 02:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mechanic 32

WOW thats amazing, How The HEck!? Do you own a wand (the magical type)?

Thats an awesome image and animation, just what I was thinking with the mountains, the moon and all! With the sphere it can be whatever is easiest for you, doesn't have to have the water dripping, it could be chrome with the reflections of the lake moon etc...

Thanks much mechanic!

posted on Jun, 11 2007 @ 07:09 AM
link   
Hi Mechanic

You make some darn good avars which brings me to the point could please make me something Angelic (prefferebly an angel in it) and awesome as usual

Thanks in advance

Reaper

posted on Jun, 11 2007 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by reaper2

... could please make me something Angelic (prefferebly an angel in it) and awesome as usual...

Ah, so you're going to play a "Volf in sheeps clothing?" *spoken in a thick european accent*

I'll see what I can come up with. I do have a grim reaper avatar somewhere in my collection somewhere, maybe I'll send you that one as well.

posted on Jun, 11 2007 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mechanic 32
Ah, so you're going to play a "Volf in sheeps clothing?" *spoken in a thick european accent*

I'll see what I can come up with. I do have a grim reaper avatar somewhere in my collection somewhere, maybe I'll send you that one as well.

lol very funny and thanks i can't waite to see them that ill throw them off the sent. lol

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join