It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biggest Lie Ever Told

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 07:58 PM
link   
This thread is dedicated to the biggest lie you ever heard, seen or told, now you must tell the story and a bonus would be to provide a link.

Mine is when I found out Santa Claus was not real.

But then I found out that everyone was lying about that and he really is alive and well. And pictures of his Reideer too. The only reason I haven't gotten any presents in the past 36 years is that I have been a very naughty Boy!

www.santa-a-claus.com...

[edit on 12-4-2007 by Realtruth]

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 08:13 PM
link   
I think I might have already told this story once, but the biggest lie I can recall right now was when I was about 2 or 3 years old (3 I think?) when my big sisiter told me that the dog poop on the end of her stick was perfume and that I should put some on. Boy was that a big fat lie
That was not perfume............

Edit* type o

[edit on 4/12/2007 by jensouth31]

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 01:26 AM
link   
A close friend of mine told me that he heard God's voice actually speak to him. A few years later he recanted the lie and told me he said it because he was trying to convert me. Christianity is so sick.

Columbus

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Here is another one that used to get me thinking as a kid, if I put my tooth under the pillow I would get money for it.

This is one I really loved, loose a tooth, put it under the pillow and wake-up with money. Life was really mysterious then. I should have keep the ball rolling and became a dentist and just pulled everyone else teeth for money.

posted on Apr, 15 2007 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Well no one mentioned this one. How about the moon landing. Thats got to be the biggest lie anyone ever got away with. I mean seriously highly educated people even believe it and teach it as if it were fact.

posted on Apr, 15 2007 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Politicians:

"Read my lips: no new taxes."

posted on Apr, 15 2007 @ 02:21 PM
link   
"When I was in England, I experimented with marijuana a time or two, and I didn't like it. I didn't inhale and never tried it again." –Bill Clinton

posted on Apr, 15 2007 @ 10:09 PM
link   
The lies that pist me off the most are the ones alot of Russians tell me to try to unconvince me to go to the Russian arm, grrr, man, this is my only goal in life and people think they can get me to forget it? I don't think so!

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 05:18 AM
link   
Biggest lie I hear is that marijuana is bad for you.

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Do not fiddle with yourself to much or you'll go blind.

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Technology will make our lives easier. We will no longer have to work all the time. We will have a home robot to do the chores. We will take vacations on the moon and have flying cars.

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 09:53 AM
link   
I can't remember a time that anyone lied to me, my parents tried the tooth fairy thing once - but I didn't believe it so they stopped, and I stopped believing in santa when I was 3 because I watched my parents bring my stuff into my room, so it didn't have time to be a big shock that he wasn't real lol... My boyfriend once told me that someones eye fell in their soup at his school... I actually believed him for 15 minutes until it clicked that it was impossible for an eye to just fall out and off completely '-_- Man I felt stupid... but then I got him back by telling him 'Scream 2' was based on a true story - he still believes that one

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 10:18 AM
link   
You ll shoot your eye out...............

That Oswald killed JFK ........

[edit on 103030p://180410 by truthseeker1011]

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 10:39 AM
link   
John Titor is real. lol

[edit on 20-4-2007 by Realtruth]

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 10:59 AM
link   
the biggest lie i ever told was when i was about 7, i stole a bunch of candy from the store and blamed it on my 2 yr old sister, i felt bad, felt worse after the punishment.

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Biggets Lie ever told?

That the New World Order'' is NEW!

I believe it's an 'OLD' World Order!
should I eleborate?

IX
helen

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 02:44 PM
link   
The USA is a Democracy.

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Religion is the biggest lie EVER in the last 4.6 billion years if Earth history.

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Pentagon was hit by a 757 plane.

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Haha, Mom told me that the cops would come put me in jail if I threw money away. (She made me mad and I threw a few pennies, nickel and dime in the trash).

I was freaked for quite a while and never did it again.

Of course she lied.

Grandmother got me afraid of the dark when I wasn't before. Told me the boogey man would get me if I went in the front yard. Another lie.

Parents apparently lie to their kids all the time, though I never did.

Don't think it's healthy at all to do so.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join