It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Signs Of Water Seen On Planet Outside Solar System

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 05:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by completenuttergit
If and a big IF it eventually happens that we are finally contacted by beings from out there, i think one certain religious group would order a holy jihad against the infadel aliens , just dont wear a back pack to go see ET... About the Planet did they or did they not back in 1983 find the same sort of Planet in the constellation of Vega??

They have found over 200 other out of solar system planets

"Planet HD 209458b also was the first planet outside the solar system found with an atmosphere and the first detected transiting planet. There are more than 200 known planets outside our solar system." Same Source as OP

I guess mainstream news doesn't think that is important

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 09:29 AM
link   
As of right now, scientists are only able to detect large (very large) exoplanets. Within the next decade the technology should be refined and then IMO we will see that there are an abundance of Earth-size exo-planets.

I wonder if scientists will also be able to determine whether life (intelligent or basic) will be on these planets, since actually observation by probe or spaceship would be a long way off, due to distances being traveled.

Will we be able to warn any alien life about gobal warming?

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 12:39 PM
link   
just waiut till we start picking up alien radio signals.

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 02:31 AM
link   

If and a big IF it eventually happens that we are finally contacted by beings from out there, i think one certain religious group would order a holy jihad against the infadel aliens

Thanks for that. Ill take note of your name.

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by ferretman2
Will we be able to warn any alien life about gobal warming?

Will we be able to warn them about us invading? LOL

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 11:41 AM
link   

If and a big IF it eventually happens that we are finally contacted by beings from out there, i think one certain religious group would order a holy jihad against the infadel aliens

Did you know that most Muslims have no problem with their being ET life? I was pointed to a couple places in the Qu'ran that discuss this... I have those pages somewhere but its not relevant to this thread

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join