It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does proactive work?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2007 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Hey RS___Do you live near any power or chemical plants or whatever? ive heard they can cause pimples.
there could be many reasons why they havent went away. it could be the polution in the air? im not for sure though.

[edit on 14-5-2007 by minnie]

posted on May, 14 2007 @ 05:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Russian soldier
Nope. I tried lots of doctor perscribed pills and creams, and I eat healthy, and they haven't gone away. Eating healthy is supposed to be an important factor in wiping this suckaz out, but I've been eating healthy for a while and they haven't gone anywhere.

Can't hurt to try Noxzema
I use that whenever I have more than a few breakouts and it really clears it up - my husband swears by it too.

See I doubt it is just diet that causes prolonged acne, hormones have a lot to do with it too, stress also.

Maybe seeing a dermatologist rather than a GP (if you haven't already) would benefit you more in getting a handle on what will work for you. We're all different and have different reasons for why we get these little bastids lol

posted on May, 14 2007 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Hey RS,

Cleaerasil Ultra is really, really good. Always work.

However, if you get allergic to this. Use Clean and Clear Invisible Blemish Treatment.

They are both good.

Clearasil Ultra is faster and better though.

posted on May, 14 2007 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Well I don't think I'm allergic to anything (as far as I know
)

Gonna go to the Doc soon and get some perscriptions then

I would like to go to a Dermetologist, but it takes months and months to get an appointment from them, what a shame

posted on May, 14 2007 @ 09:20 PM
link   
...having used proactive in the past, I would say it works very well!

I bought it in an "As seen on TV" store... and they ran out, then only wanted to sell it to individuals in bulk...

Acne, redness, even skin discolorations improved dramatically...

But, it may take 3-4 weeks to start to show results...

posted on May, 14 2007 @ 09:21 PM
link   
RS

Just get some Clearsil Ultra over the counter first. Save the doctor money if it don't work.

Trust me Clearsil works. You can get it at Walmarts, Walgreens, Cvs, etc.....

posted on May, 18 2007 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Yes ma'am! RS will follow orders.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join