It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does proactive work?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Do dat stuff really work? Is it worth da money? Anybody here use it? What was da results? If it ain't work, then what the hell IS supposed to kill those pimples?

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 08:20 PM
link   
wha da funklah dat bee digg?

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 09:11 PM
link   
ProActiv works and is well worth the money.

I use it, my sister uses it, and I think chissler uses it too.

Money saving tip - buy it off ebay.

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Duzey
ProActiv works and is well worth the money.

I use it, my sister uses it, and I think chissler uses it too.

Money saving tip - buy it off ebay.

sweet, thanks, that's the kinda replies I'm talkin about, thanks homie, how long do I need to use it to see results? How long does it take for it to clear up the scars? The scars are a real pain in the ass (literally
) I am covered in old scars that don't seem to ever go away.

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic

Sup homie, ya ain't know what Proactive be? Well in da hood, when G's get .45 lumps all over they grill, they gotta pick up an anti-pimple gat to bust the hell out of those punk ass red dotz dat they got all over they mug, ya dig, holmes?

posted on Apr, 6 2007 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Russian soldier

Originally posted by Lysergic

Sup homie, ya ain't know what Proactive be? Well in da hood, when G's get .45 lumps all over they grill, they gotta pick up an anti-pimple gat to bust the hell out of those punk ass red dotz dat they got all over they mug, ya dig, holmes?

I can't take you seriously. No one should act/type like the way you do.

I heard that proactive doesn't work after a couple of weeks.

posted on Apr, 6 2007 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Well, I know it keeps working because I and my sister both use it.

I don't think it will do anything about scars you already have, but it will get rid of the acne and keep it from coming back. I noticed a big difference within the first week of using it.

posted on Apr, 6 2007 @ 07:08 PM
link   
russian solder, are you from russia? you speak like a rapper from brooklyn!

posted on Apr, 6 2007 @ 10:30 PM
link   
I have that stuff. It works. It doesn't work for everyone though.

I suggest you try it out though!!

If you have a friend, ask if you can borrow it from them for a week or so to see how well it works with your skin.

It costed like $50 for me, so I wouldn't buy the product right away!!

posted on Apr, 6 2007 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by hikix

Kaneshno ya ruskiy, chto ti dumal? Ya Amerikanits? Ti chto, ne nado tak shutit, eto plohaya shutka, ya ruskiy, i sluju svoyu ctronu do smerte!

I can speak in any way I want when I want, whenever it is appropriate to do so. I can be the most serious person, or the most laid back person when needed, I was personally only quoting Lysergic, the statement didn't apply to anyone else, but if you have a problem with it, well I guess you can't do anything about it
you don't like me, ignore me, I respect everyone unless they respect me so there you have it, ponyatno? (understood?)

posted on Apr, 6 2007 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Konechno ya ruskiy, chto ti dumal? Ya Amerikanits? Ti chto, ne nado tak shutit, eto plohaya shutka, ya ruskiy, i sluju svoyu ctronu do smerte!

I can speak in any way I want when I want, whenever it is appropriate to do so. I can be the most serious person, or the most laid back person when needed, I was personally only quoting Lysergic, the statement didn't apply to anyone else, but if you have a problem with it, well I guess you can't do anything about it
you don't like me, ignore me, I respect everyone unless they respect me so there you have it, ponyatno? (understood?)

posted on Apr, 6 2007 @ 10:45 PM
link   
I am not sure. I do not have zits. but my friend use's it and he looks hot now. Try it! It think it helps, i guess> seems useful.

posted on Apr, 7 2007 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Konechno ya ruskiy, chto ti dumal? Ya Amerikanits? Ti chto, ne nado tak shutit, eto plohaya shutka, ya ruskiy, i sluju svoyu ctronu do smerte!

i never said i didnt like you! i was just curious about the ebonics!

posted on Apr, 8 2007 @ 03:29 AM
link   
My bad, I actually was replying to the person before you, who said that I can't be "taken serious", I quoted your thread with the Russian speaking, but after I said the Russian stuff, I replied to the other guy, so basically, I made 1 reply for 2 different people, so the non-Russian part doesn't reply to you
sorry for the misunderstanding, peace

posted on May, 9 2007 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Hey i tryed proactive, it didnt really help. I had alot of black heads, but not alot of acne bumbs but still some...i found that using the clearasil blackhead cleaning pads and clearasil ultra worked better...its also cheaper...just get a clenser clean your skin i the morning and use the pads and ultra...you will notice and your money wont be spent so much.

posted on May, 10 2007 @ 06:34 AM
link   
yeah I have been using it for a week now and it hasn't really done anything for the few pimples I had - they're still there! I don't get many, not enough to warrant a need to use a product like ProActiv anyway, but I got it for free and just wanted to see.

I also noticed it makes my skin tingle, even sting a little. Not sure if it's just my skin getting used to a new product - it's annoying to say the least but even more unnerving is that I reduced my use to once a day and my chin area is really dry now

I'm gonna give it another week or so and see if there is a change because overall it does make my skin feel clean and it looks clearer and brighter.

[edit on 10-5-2007 by ImJaded]

posted on May, 10 2007 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Both of my kids think this stuff works? I've never had an acne problem myself, and I quit buying it for my kids because I didn't see any difference
Maybe for some it does, and for some it does not? Not that my kids had a real problem with acne, but the proof is in the pudding...no proof...no pudding

posted on May, 11 2007 @ 11:05 PM
link   
I found out a new product that's even better, but has worse side effects, anyone know about this? Link:

www.acne.org...

posted on May, 12 2007 @ 04:14 AM
link   
That page is taking forever to load but I will keep trying to view it.

I was just wondering if you have ever tried Noxzema products ?

posted on May, 12 2007 @ 04:53 AM
link   
Nope. I tried lots of doctor perscribed pills and creams, and I eat healthy, and they haven't gone away. Eating healthy is supposed to be an important factor in wiping this suckaz out, but I've been eating healthy for a while and they haven't gone anywhere.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join