It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Roseanne Barr Blasts Zionism & Israel

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2007 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Malichai
You are confused by the propaganda. Israel says they were only defending themselves and try to hide that they launched the dawn air-raid. Flying low over the Med. the Israeli planes bombed the Egyptian airforce as it sat on the ground.

The Arabs were preparing for war with Israel, Arab nations were sending supplies and weapons to the area as well as troops. Israel just attacked before the Arabs decided to.

I am not saying that Israel is right. I don't even like Israel, and I don't like the Arabs. But you guys are really one sided. But to each their own

posted on Apr, 7 2007 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by RetinoidReceptor

The Arabs were preparing for war with Israel, Arab nations were sending supplies and weapons to the area as well as troops. Israel just attacked before the Arabs decided to.

I am not saying that Israel is right. I don't even like Israel, and I don't like the Arabs. But you guys are really one sided. But to each their own

I was correcting your factual error. You said "Israel took the land after the Arab nations tried to start yet another war with Israel".

Israel started the war with the intent to steal land.

One sided? What sides are there that are good and without blemish? Certainly not the Israeli side.

posted on Apr, 7 2007 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Malichai

Israel started the war with the intent to steal land.

I'll leave that to you and your pseudo history buffs.

posted on Apr, 8 2007 @ 11:22 AM
link   
I disagree with all that Rosanne just said.

Not the reason I am writing, though, I just wanted to say that she is completely wrong about German Jews leaving allowed Hitler to take power, and they would have been better off staying and opposing Hitler. The biggest problem with this sentiment is that the vast (vast, vast) majority of German Jews did remain in Germany until Hitler's siezure of power. After the Enabling Law it really didn't matter whether they were there or not since for all intents and purposes Hitler stopped answering to democratically expressed public opinion. The majority of Jews who moved to Israel before 1933 were from Eastern Europe and specifically Russia. Her "analysis" of German history is wrong. There is hard historical data (census, immigration, etc) that prooves her 100% wrong in this point. THis is easy to verify. The census records of the old Statistical Amt is open and available at every major library, there have been hundreds of books written about the subject and they are in agreement. She could not be more wrong.

The important question to this issue, though, is that if she is so wrong about an objective historical question, then how can she be trusted to analyze a much more complex problem today?? I suggest that her "history lesson" is so demonstrably wrong as to negate her later points. There is really nothing of interest to see on that blog.

posted on Apr, 9 2007 @ 03:49 AM
link   
In this corner wearing poppy red shorts weighing in at 467 lbs and leading co-host of the highly rated television show, The View --- The Queen of Sting.....ROSIIIIIE OOOOH DONNNELLLL!
In the other corner wearing her green and purple trunks with suspenders weighing in at 275 lbs and former queen of the sitcom world looking for a comeback.... the master of disaster.... ROSAAAAAAANE BAAAAAAAAR!! Let's get ready to ruuuuuummmmble!!!!

---DENY IGNORANCE---

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join