It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Because we all know FOX isnt in the governments pocket. [Disclosure Project in the news]

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 12:04 AM
link   
: : Disclosure Project in the news : :

So I havnt seen this anywhere on ATS so I thought I'd post it.

Anyone else know of videos of the DP on the news?

Of course they joke about it and change the subject immed. after. >.>

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 04:44 AM
link   

AAARRRGGGHHH!

It makes me so angry when i see something like that in the news. They treat it with respect and sincerity as the story is played, but the second it is over they sew the seeds of doubt in the viewer's minds by acting like total jackasses.

'Live long and prosper' my ass... I hope that guy doesn't live very long at all really...

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 05:03 AM
link   
At least it's a step in the right direction.
If this were in the UK it wouldn't have been made fun of like that though, I guess people are more open minded where i'm from???

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 05:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by SKUNK2
If this were in the UK it wouldn't have been made fun of like that though, I guess people are more open minded where i'm from???

it really depends on "what type of person" is doing the report and "in what country". Some reporters take it seriously and others dont, just like normal everyday people would.
you have the skeptics and the believers.

Other then that i think this is good news (apart from the mockery lol) deffinatly a step towards the right direction as you said.

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 06:23 AM
link   

I have to disagree with you there mate - I remember watching a report on the Scottish news a few years ago about the wave of UFO sightings in the Bonnybridge area. At the end of the report the reporter was "beamed up" Star Trek style and the presenters had a good laugh about it. It certainly wasn't treated as the serious news piece that it should have been.

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 06:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by sonicology

I have to disagree with you there mate - I remember watching a report on the Scottish news a few years ago about the wave of UFO sightings in the Bonnybridge area. At the end of the report the reporter was "beamed up" Star Trek style and the presenters had a good laugh about it. It certainly wasn't treated as the serious news piece that it should have been.

I think when he said UK he ment England, i for one cant imagine Trevor McDonald laughing at anything..even if it was funny.

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 07:04 AM
link   
And other medias surely never reported on UFOs? I rather think that FOX hadn't anything else to say, so why not this.

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Wow, so at least TDP got a tiny bit of coverage on TV.... though of course the anchors treated it like a big joke, and they kind of glossed over the fact that the Military/Industrial Complex has been sitting on the solution to the energy crisis for over 50 years..... (more like 100 years)

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Dear God, this kind of stuff makes me want to cringe...

I like how at the end the dippy blonde of a reporter mentions how the Pentagon released a study in the early 70's and they found no evidence of aliens. Plus, Pentagon sees no need to do another study.

Wow. Way to go, Klotzman & Monroe. You sure followed your journalistic instincts on this one. Just assume that a bunch of scientists are kooks, parrot everything the goverment tells you, don't fact check, and wrap it all up in a two piece segment with plenty of Star Trek jokes.

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 09:35 AM
link   
What makes me sick is that everyone keeps putting the LITTLE GREEN MEN behind the wheel of these UFO's they keep sighting. IT is the government flying these craft. That is why FOX NEWS makes fun of it that way so it keeps the public thinking that it is aliens not the government.

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 10:02 AM
link   
watch this and you will see why ufos get ridiculed.

www.youtube.com...

part2 he goes out with CSETI..very funny.

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by yeti101
watch this and you will see why ufos get ridiculed.

www.youtube.com...

part2 he goes out with CSETI..very funny.

What the hell? That guy makes me so angry. He's saying he has personally killed like 20 Aliens and has even chopped them up with a blade? Wtfffff??? What the hell is wrong with people... that guy is really serious huh? Oh my god, someone please get me some more information about that guy and his "organization," I have a few words for him...

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by goddogo1
What makes me sick is that everyone keeps putting the LITTLE GREEN MEN behind the wheel of these UFO's they keep sighting. IT is the government flying these craft. That is why FOX NEWS makes fun of it that way so it keeps the public thinking that it is aliens not the government.

Well, it's both. According to Dr Greer, you have the ETV and the ARV. If you don't know what these are, read and listen up on what Dr Greer has to say about it.

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by RiotComing

Originally posted by goddogo1

Well, it's both. According to Dr Greer, you have the ETV and the ARV. If you don't know what these are, read and listen up on what Dr Greer has to say about it.

I understand. Its just that not all of the UFO are Alien related. My GUESS is that about 45% of the population thinks that it is Alien. Now if you are not one of these people then good for you, that means that you are not brain washed into believing so.

new topics

top topics

join