It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Disclosure Project is looking for a Professional Publicist

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Needed immediately Professional Publicist to get the Disclosure Project in front of major news media at this crucial time as the French are releasing their space agency documents. Very limited budget. We will write the releases, but need someone with connections to get them out. Please contact us at [email protected]

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 05:03 PM
link   
I can bump this for you.

It is about time you people started thinking about this. I hope someone will take this on in an effort to get that stagnant water flowing.

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by win 52
I can bump this for you.

It is about time you people started thinking about this. I hope someone will take this on in an effort to get that stagnant water flowing.

"you people"? to whom are you alluding? all members of ATS? a nation? whom? and thinking about what? being a publicist for the disclosure project?

i really want to know what your comment means because you're speaking as though you have all the answers and don't want to share.

edited to add quote from poster win 52 just in case it's altered for some reason and also to make some semblance of sense to my post which i'm hoping to have answers to.

[edit on 30-3-2007 by Floh]

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Yeah TDP desperately needs a good PR person.... but somehow I doubt there will be many people willing to give up their careers and work with TDP full time for peanuts..... ;-)

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 05:55 PM
link   
I tend to agree with Floh... talkin' down to we plebians... what might one require a publicist for? Heheh.... Maybe a looming crisis? $$$$$ Hey what ever happened to Steven Macon Greer's support from Lawrence Rockefeller? How about Don Berliner?

I hope the publicist that falls for this is at the end of their carreer cuz gettin' folks to believe the Mount Blanco nerve gas attack and claim of levitation ability is more than a little "out there".

For an individual who could at the snap of fingers in 2001 draw global press to "the event" at the National Press Gallery... a publicist shouldn't be a big deal unless... the press is "once bitten - twice shy".

Couldn't one of the accolites take on the job? Or are they painted with the same spiritual brush?

[edit on 30-3-2007 by V Kaminski]

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by V Kaminski
I tend to agree with Floh... talkin' down to we plebians... what might one require a publicist for? Heheh.... Maybe a looming crisis? $$$$$ Hey what ever happened to Steven Macon Greer's support from Lawrence Rockefeller?

In the book he says that Lawrence wanted to get involved and contribute cash but the rest of the family intervened and stopped him.....

And I'm sure he's not the only one that "they" have blocked from getting significant funding to Greer.....

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by classified material

Needed immediately Professional Publicist to get the Disclosure Project in front of major news media at this crucial time as the French are releasing their space agency documents. Very limited budget. We will write the releases, but need someone with connections to get them out. Please contact us at [email protected]

OOOooOOOoo!!!! A DISCLOSURE PROJECT THREAD!!! MY FAVORITE

Yeah, in 2001 they held that huge press conference with all of the major media outlets... you would think that they could pick and choose which publicist they wanted because of the validity of their claims... oh wait, that's right - Greer went on some spiritual quest and forgot that he damaged TDP credibility.

I for one wonder why TDP would care about the French releasing their UFO material (and again, TDP has it wrong, they are not space agency documents, they are reports from all over France from the last 30 years)? I mean I thought Greer had all these witnesses and even footage that is 'proof'. So what would be the point of caring what the French are releasing or are not releasing? Or is he going to go mess that all up too?

It should read:
"TDP needs Publicist for media exposure to discredit French documents, this Publicist will act as primary disinformation agent for TDP. We won't pay you much, but still - you will get to meet Mr. Greer, and have fuzzy warm feelings dancing in your tummy."

I think I might be one of "Those people" LOL hahahah

[edit on 3/30/2007 by kroms33]

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Hi millerman. You may or may not choose to believe a self-written history by Steven Macon Greer. Your choice. For those who like to back-check some search parameters might include Bootsie Galbraith and BAE say around 1996-97.

The "they" is who again? Elements of the Government of the United States of America? And who are the "assassins" that Steven Macon Greer is hidding his "scientist" from? What "scientist"? Greer is a ufology and spiritual laughing stock who's best before date expired before the end of the last century.

He only has an audience with the naiive and spiritual mumbo-jumbo crews... Montreal will be interesting. SLAPP orders from the judicial bench work in Canada too. LOL.

[edit on 30-3-2007 by V Kaminski]

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by kroms33

Yeah, in 2001 they held that huge press conference with all of the major media outlets... you would think that they could pick and choose which publicist they wanted because of the validity of their claims... oh wait, that's right - Greer when on some spiritual quest and forgot that he damaged TDP credibility.

He was on the "spiritual quest" long before the 2001 media conference - most of his life really.

But you raise an important question: at the NPC conference they released a tonne of sensitive/classified information, and representatives from all the mainstream media were present, so WHY, nearly six years later, has none of it ever reached mainstream TV or radio?

Because TDP are incompetent with PR and couldn't manage to get even one major TV station to broadcast their evidence, even with over 120 hours of video testimony from highly credible witnesses?

Or, because the mainstream media are CORRUPT and they ARE NOT PERMITTED to broadcast Greer's evidence?

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Sorry, Im not going to try to be the one who goes out and tells about Mr. greers ability to "levitate"

This guy/project has lost IT!!

Kroms33, I couldnt agree more with your stance on this,
and tock
your heart is in the right place, but your mind is wanderin

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 07:06 PM
link   
The best way to get this information out is through youtube.

it's working already. I see many people on youtube posting comments and starting to question the government's honesty. I was one of them. I was a skeptic until I read about through word of mouth of the disclosure project. It made me a believer and I feel it will continue to make others beleivers as well.

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Floh

Originally posted by win 52
I can bump this for you.

"you people"? to whom are you alluding? all members of ATS? a nation? whom? and thinking about what? being a publicist for the disclosure project?

i really want to know what your comment means because you're speaking as though you have all the answers and don't want to share.

edited to add quote from poster win 52 just in case it's altered for some reason and also to make some semblance of sense to my post which i'm hoping to have answers to.

[edit on 30-3-2007 by Floh]

Hey Floh,

I think you may be simply jumping on someone here out of context. From what I was getting the poster was simply stating that this project was virtualy dead and it was about time they were looking to do something about it.

Then again, you may know the person and it may have been an attack or something as you seem to have perceived it.

Anyway, I think it is a must for this group to even have a shot after all of the, well, shots they have taken.

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by millerman

He was on the "spiritual quest" long before the 2001 media conference - most of his life really.

But he never publicized it (pardon the pun!) until after the fact.

But you raise an important question: at the NPC conference they released a tonne of sensitive/classified information, and representatives from all the mainstream media were present, so WHY, nearly six years later, has none of it ever reached mainstream TV or radio?

Well, it is all over the internet - so anyone who knows how to type "WWW" will be able to view everything they have talked about and disclosed. I have watched it...

As for being on Mainstream Radio and TV:
www.disclosureproject.org...
(it's from TDP site - there are literally HUNDREDS of interviews - if you are defending something you stand for - you need to do a bit more research)
What say YOU?
I think your question would be best answered by Greer since he has had all this air time...
So, WHY WOULD HE NEED A MEDIA PUBLICIST? LOL.

TV Sitcoms: Check out the Internet Movie Database...
www.imdb.com...
LOL ROTFL - come on, you better have a sense of humor.

Because TDP are incompetent with PR and couldn't manage to get even one major TV station to broadcast their evidence, even with over 120 hours of video testimony from highly credible witnesses?

Bingo! Plus, as discussed before - they have been discredited (I won't go around in circles with you on this one, we have discussed it - and I will just leave you to your believes )

Or, because the mainstream media are CORRUPT and they ARE NOT PERMITTED to broadcast Greer's evidence?

So, its just Greer's evidence they won't post? Because as of lately, I have seen tons of mainstream media reporting on UFOs and showing footage - and usually these reports are done in a non-humorous, non-biased way. Yes, the media is corrupt - so are politicians, policemen, and humanity... but please come up with a better argument then they just won't post Greer's stuff - they won't post it because he probably never gave it to them, if he even has it.

Why would he do hundreds of interviews from Radio and TV, from ALL the MAJOR networks that are listed ABC, NBC, CBS, FOX.... and even some Spanish Channels... He has had plenty of opportunity. Perhaps these media outlets are not as corrupt as Greer is?

[edit on 3/30/2007 by kroms33]

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by V Kaminski
Hi millerman. You may or may not choose to believe a self-written history by Steven Macon Greer. Your choice.

Yes, since it is a personal memoir, he makes many claims that he can't back up with physical evidence, so you have to approach it with a highly critical mind.

I personally have been dealing with pathological liars, criminals, gangsters and shysters and the like for years, so I have a pretty good sense of who has integrity and credibility and who doesn't. And Greer comes across to me as someone with great integrity.

Plus, as he points out in the NPC conference - he is a state-licensed medical doctor, and if he were found to be lying or perpetrating a hoax on the public, he would lose his license to practice medicine.

The "they" is who again? Elements of the Government of the United States of America?

Yes and no.

"They" refers to the NWO/Military-Industrial Complex/Shadow Government/Real "Powers That Be" in the world.

And it is not just Greer who speaks of them; there is a very large and substantial body of evidence that points to their existence.

All you really need to do is "follow the money" as the saying goes, and you discover that the world is NOT run by the US Government or the UN at all, but by this group of private bankers, oil/fossil fuels men, huge international corporations, military/intelligence spooks, major arms dealers, drug lords, organized crime families, etc etc.

And it actually makes intuitive sense, that the most wealthy, greedy, violent, power-hungry people in the world would all conspire together to rule the world and control the masses..... right?

So yeah..... "they" have a zillion different ways that they can f### with guys like Greer, including preventing him from getting access to any kind of significant funding, and including preventing any of his evidence from being broadcast to the public on a major TV or radio network.....

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by curiousbeliever
The best way to get this information out is through youtube.

it's working already. I see many people on youtube posting comments and starting to question the government's honesty. I was one of them

This is one of the smartest statements I have heard.
Oh, and yeah, PR? Do they not want Greer anymore?

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by kroms33

As for being on Mainstream Radio and TV:
www.disclosureproject.org...
(it's from TDP site - there are literally HUNDREDS of interviews - if you are defending something you stand for - you need to do a bit more research)
What say YOU?

Yes I'm well aware that he's done many radio interviews on alternative/internet-based stations, Art Bell and the like.

What I was talking about was more like a "UFO Disclosure" TV special or mini-series, broadcast to the masses on ABC, NBC, CNN, Fox, BBC etc.

Like what he TRIED to do with Peter Jennings and ABC and got an absolute and complete mockery, and Jennings almost IMMEDIATELY fell ill of cancer and died..... HMMMMMM.... coincidence? Maybe not.....

THINK about it, he didn't publish "Hidden Truth" and "discredit himself" until 2006.... so WHY, between May 2001 and 2006, was the NPC Disclosure conference NEVER ONCE broadcast on the major TV networks? In spite of representatives from all the major media being present at the NPC conference?

THINK. Forget about bashing Greer for a few weeks, and go do some research into MIC - who they are, how they operate, how they are funded, how they have infiltrated EVERYTHING, what their motives and agendas are, and WHY they would have an ongoing vested interest in thwarting Greer and TDPs efforts.

Like, maybe they don't want to be EXPOSED as the greedy, corrupt, evil, power-hungry, warmongering, sick f#### that they are?

So, its just Greer's evidence they won't post? Because as of lately, I have seen tons of mainstream media reporting on UFOs and showing footage - and usually these reports are done in a non-humorous, non-biased way. Yes, the media is corrupt - so are politicians, policemen, and humanity... but please come up with a better argument then they just won't post Greer's stuff - they won't post it because he probably never gave it to them, if he even has it.

LMFAO!!!!! Never gave it to them?!!? Are you kidding me???

Go and re-read the article at disclosureproject.org about how he gave EVERYTHING to Peter Jennings and ABC to do a major UFO special.

As for why they won't specifically show Greer's material? See above. It's because his material EXPOSES the MIC/Shadow Government. And the fact that they are witholding vital technologies from the world, which would transform this planet into a paradise.

It's fine for them to show UFOs flying around in the sky - big whoop! Everyone already knows about that anyway. But anything that exposes MIC/Shadow Government - NOT A CHANCE.

Like you'll note that they never show Bill Cooper's material, or Aaron Russo's material, or Alex Jones' material.... same problem.

[edit on 30-3-2007 by millerman]

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Millerman. Yes, yes, yes and yes... what's Steven Macon Greer got that's well, new?

And he needs a McJob candidate for a Professional Publicist? What's that gonna do if as is maintained by many, that the media is corrupt? I'd be afraid of contracting a cancer for the efforts. LOL.

You can only repackage the same worn tales of others so many times - truth or not. He had his shot and sqaundered it. He has no data he's willing to dislcose that isn't the testimony of others... and it's from the last century. He'll do well with the spiritual crowd as has been demonstrated by so many "leaders" over time.

I've been interested in UFO since '68 and guys like Greer come and go and comeback over time... he's out of ammo and credibility till he finds fresh meat like you.

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Kaminski

Sorry but you are utterly wrong.

The message is as critical NOW as it was in 2001 and as it was in 1951, and all the way back to 1913 when the private bankers essentially took over America, and even before then.....

The message being that the masses need to take back control of the world from this small elite group! That they have hijacked the whole destiny of our planet - and they will lead it to utter ruin in the name of preserving their precious status quo unless we do something!

I mean good grief! SO WHAT if Greer prays and believes in all these spiritual things - that's absolutely trivial compared to the problem of the MIC and how they are RUINING OUR WORLD.

I hope the Greer-bashers figure that out some day, before it's too late.....

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 08:57 PM
link   
I won't rap your knuckles too hard sonny... and I don't bite. When you get the world repaired to Steven Macon Greer's specification give us a ring we'll still be waiting for some proof other than the testimony of others... you may wish to chat with some of them in regard to Steven Macon Greer. Try it, I dare you.

And don't feel sorry for me either... so nothin' new from Doctor ET as he used to call himself. Thought not... I won't pickup this thread any longer... just ain't worth it and only gets SMG more PR and attentions that may well be better and more productively directed elsewhere.

My, my, my, Greerians sure get wound up about there "simple country doctor". Jim Jones' crew did too - and drank the Kool-Aid. I gotta watch something more credible like Benny Hinn or Uri Geller or Rael or Fox News.

Thanx millerman... 'been a slice. Adios.

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 09:03 PM
link   
LMAO!

Kaminski, great job making one last trite, condescending, mocking post and then buggering off.... well good riddance! ;-)

But for those interested in learning more about how the NWO/MIC/Shadow Government works, here's a good video to start with:

America: Freedom to Fascism

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join